Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Medical Base

+3
kotaro7914
neon kun
zergio
7 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

Military Medical Base - Page 2 Empty Re: Military Medical Base

Post by neon kun Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:58 am

She stitched them back together, ending the operation. But she injected something in her before saying so.

"Done."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:00 am

Kotaro walked around the shop, the pictures on the walls changing with each step. He walked to the back of the store,hearing a small creaking sound. He walked farther into the back to see Renee(Soul) Sitting in the back.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:06 am

Renee's soul looked towards Kotaro with a sad look on her face.

"I should of never gotten you involved....... nor Res-"

Her soul began to be surrounded by numbers. She let out a cry before the entire area turned to code and forced Kotaro out of her body and into his. Renee awoke.

"Good job Resha." The speaker said. Then a sigh escaped it as it directed its voice towards Kotaro. "We haven't decided with what to do with you, yet. Report to the main building in this base, please. Renee will direct you there."

Renee slowly got up and stretched, walking towards the door.

"Come with me, Sir"

"Oh, you too, Madame."

Renee gestured for them to follow her as she lead them to the main building.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:10 am

Resha saluted to the camera, to her superiors. She felt empty, for having to do that. She never realized just how much it hurt to be alone.

She discarded her surgical gloves and mask and followed Renee wordlessly. And she can't say a thing to Kotaro, ashamed.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:14 am

Kotaro was unchained. He didn't resist. He just followed Renee, his arms dead by his sides. I failed to save another friend. Kotaro looked at Resha, a look of understanding passed. He wasn't angry with her. She just had to do what the military told her. He looked at Renee. I broke my promise. Kotaro felt tears starting to run down. He didn't stop them this time. He let them flow.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:23 am

Renee noticed Kotaro crying, pulled out a hankie, and handed it to him.

"No one looks good with tears in their eyes."

They arrived at the main building, and Renee lead them to the room where the superiors resided. They had the soldiers strip Kotaro of all weapons, including Zero. Renee sat down, smiling.

"Kotaro, take a seat" One of them said. He sighed.

"You just had a meeting to clear your name, clear your bounty, and reside on even grounds with the military. You were even offered your position of state alchemist back, and here you are, after attacking and killing many of our soldiers for your friend." He looked over at Renee, who just smiled back.

"I know its inhumane to do such a thing to her, but we can't let her out there, and risk losing her. She is one of the most valued soldiers the military ever had. She increased civilian safety by 10.5 percent with her weapons and her ability to handle guns. We kept her safe."

He stopped speaking, and another spoke up.

"We didn't ask you here to go and make you our enemy again, Kotaro. Far from it. We want you to understand our actions, and see that you went too far with your actions."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:28 am

Resha stayed at the side, waiting for her turn to be reprimanded. She left her home base and let many experiments fail without her aid.

But that was the least of her worries. She was just glad that they won't hurt Kotaro. Glad that he won't be killed, and that they were being civilized.

Just in case though, she didn't tell, that she had 40% control of the micro chip of her brainwaves.

While Kotaro wasn't handcuffed, she was, their fear of her escaping again and again and again and again got the better part of them.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:31 am

Kotaro didn't lift his face to look at the men. He just kept his gaze at the floor. "Tell me EXACTLY what you did to her." Kotaro glanced at the men, a look of defeat in his eyes. He had given up fighting. Given up his goal. He was utterly helpless. And he knew there was nothing else he could do.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:41 am

"You see, we're trying to keep Renee the way we need her to be" The man replied.

"The chip we installed was to make sure her fear's didn't get the best of her. She is kind of like a robot right now, but the chip is mearly there to erase her memories. She is functioning like a maid right now, but after the chip is done its job, it will begin to dissolve into her blood stream, and exit the body in her urine."

The man who spoke first spoke again. "It was wrong to go and order her back without informing you, but this is top secret. We can't allow people to know our top gunner is weak to men."

The man took a breath. "When the chip is done, it will be like she never meet the men. Her feeling's of be-trail, distrust, everything will be gone. She won't even be able to remember she was cloned. Now, if you tell her that, its up to you. But try not to bring up the men."

The last of the three spoke. "We were trying to apply it for a long time, but we had papers that needed to go through in order for the project to progress. It was a success. She will resume being a gunner and making guns, but she won't fear men anymore, or need pills. She can think of killing to save us, instead of killing for her own selfish desires."

The second man spoke to Resha. "We are displeased you slipped it out to Kotaro, Resha. We saw it on the hospital's camera. But, you will not be punished, this time, since we didn't inform you how the surgery would work."

The first man spoke one last time. "Resha, we need you to stay behind to discuss your constant disappearing. Kotaro, your arms will be operated on, and healed. However, you must spend 2 weeks within prison to make up for the lives lost. Is there anything we have said, that you disagree with?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:46 am

She looked at them in horror, as they knew she told Kotaro, and was so much scared that she didn't feel relieved that they would let her go. "Ohh, uhm, thank you."

Her hands were shaking. "I see... I understand," she said, bowing. "...but, will... you tell me where my brother is... now?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:49 am

Kotaro listened to every word. He thought silently for a moment before answering. "She never killed for her own desires. She killed cause you made her kill." Kotaro glared at the men. "If she grew up near people like you I'm not surprised she was violent towards men." Kotaro then sighed. "I want her memory of me erased." Kotaro looked down, tears forming down his eyes.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:58 am

The men turned toward Resha. "As agreed with him, we can't disclosure his current location when we know where he is. Most of the time, we have no idea where Zane is located."

The man slammed his fist on the table. "We did no such thing! We watched the camera's in the hospital! Remember her saying she killed to relieve her stress? We were unaware of that, since she kept most of her information to herself. If we would of known she disliked pulling out a gun /that/ much, we would of lessened her gunning missions, damnit! We're erasing her feelings of pain, sir. She will be more free to do what she wants after the chip works! Why can't you see we're trying to help her!?"

"Now, the doctor." The second man spoke. "He didn't like the idea of cloning. He may have called Renee a puppet, but he was dedicated towards the surgery, and good at it. Anyone else would of royally screwed up and killed her!"

The third man raised his hand, ordering the silence of the room. "The plan with Renee will not be altered. You are the closest she has ever gotten to a male. We will not make her forget you. And as for her environment, she won't be so on edge towards men, so they will stop picking on her."

The first man spoke up. "We need her as a sniper on missions that require a expert sniper. Other then that, she will be relieved of all missions involving use of a gun. After that chip does its job, we will let her much looser then we have her right now. She won't be randomly called up anymore."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:02 am

"Oh," she bowed her head. "So even they don't really know where big brother is."

Then she awkwardly raised her handcuffed hands. "Excuse me! Since the doctor is now dead, may I please be appointed to supervise Renee's maintenance?" she asked, hoping for the best. "Also, I would like to be the one to heal Kotaro's hands, if you do not mind. It's to show my loyalty to the military."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:08 am

Kotaro slammed his head on the table to substitute for his hands. "You think she will be able to complete missions while she is depressed!" Kotaro glared at the men again. "The closest male she's been with. The only male friend she had. You think she won't be sad after the 2 weeks when I am GONE!" Kotaro stood up now, his hands hanging lifelessly. "Ever since I was cloned evrything I have done has ended with either someone dying or getting hurt. Now I know why we die. Why we have a time. Because if you stay past your time God @$!#'s with your life! We'll I have had it. I'm done hurting people! After the 2 weeks I'm cutting loose. My soul will leave this damn body and never come back!"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:21 am

"DO YOU HONESTLY THINK SHE'LL BE CALLED OUT THAT OFTEN!?!?" The first man had had it. He smashed the table. "WE'RE DOING OUR BEST, GOD ****** DAMNIT!!!!! YOUR GOING AND BLAMING EVERYTHING ON THE PEOPLE TRYING TO HELP YOU!!!!! WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE RENEE LEAD A LIFE, SCARED OF MEN, EVEN NOT COMPLETLY TRUSTING YOU, OR WOULD YOU RATHER ALLOW HER TO LEAD THE SAME LIFE WITH TRUST TOWARDS MEN!?!?!? WE ARE SICK OF YOUR B*** S*** KOTARO!!!!!! WE WENT AND GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE WITH YOUR SISTER, NO WORRIES AT ALL!!!!!! WE'RE TRYING TO GIVE RENEE AS PEACEFUL OF A LIFE AS WE CAN!!!!! ALL YOUR DOING IS BLAMING US FOR WHAT THEY DID TO YOU!!!!!"

"Calm down si-"

"NO, I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!!!!" He look Kotaro dead in the eyes. "ALL YOUR THINKING OF IS YOUR OWN DAMN SELF!!!! RENEE BEING DEPRESSED YOUR GONE FOR TWO WEEKS!?!?!? HOW ABOUT SCARRED FOR LIFE THAT YOU ABANDONED HER!?!??!?!"

He then pointed to Resha. "WHAT ABOUT RESHA, HUH!?!? DID IT EVER OCCUR THAT SHE WOULD GET HORRIBLY DEPRESSED WITH YOU GONE!?!?!?! AND YOUR SISTER!!!! YOUR SISTER, WHO YOU HAVEN'T SEEN FOR YEARS!!!!!! WHAT ABOUT HER!?!?!?!"

"Sir, your going to-"

The man calmed down after covering the person's mouth. "Pull your head out of your ass, Kotaro. What happened in the past happened. We can't change the past, and your practicly giving up the future because of it."

Renee stood up. "Just, stop it! We shouldn't be fighting!"

The man sighed. "Resha, your requests are approved. You may take Renee with you as you go fix Kotaro's hands. You are dismissed."

Renee looked at the officer, and Kotaro.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:40 am

"YOU THINK I HAVEN'T THOUGHT OF THEM!" Kotaro slammed his head on the table again, his eyes closed tight. "I am not thinking about myself. I don't want anything to happen to any of them because of me!"Kotaro ignored Renee's gaze. He couldn't look at her. "I don't want them miserable, but I don't want them hurt or dead either! I always end up getting them hurt! 2 of them are dead cause I couldnt help them!"

(She's not here so...I posted)
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:51 am

The man looked at Kotaro.

"Better dead, then with the realization they will never see you again. Your sister. She was alone for years. She just got you back. She would rather die by your side, then live her life, crying her eyes out at the thought that she lost her brother, who could of remained with her. She will believe its her fault. What you think will help your friends will destroy them, Kotaro. Renee here. She never trusted males. No one, but you. She grew close to you. Resha. She's your friend. She doesn't want you to die, or leave ether."

He sighed.

"The world is a terrible place. The military, even today, brings nightmares to many people. The military is no longer hunting you down, Kotaro. With the money we gave you, you can build a grand fortress if you want."

The second and third man tried to speak, but he placed his hands over their mouths.

"Plus, you can get someone to bail you out of jail with the money we gave you. Your not thinking about what wonderful things can await you in life. Your a clone, but your still human. You can grow to have a family, Kotaro. Would you give up on life, knowing that your not there to protect your friends?"

The man looked down.

"We got the report from when Will died. If you hadn't been there, Will and Tosh could of died. Resha could of had more then Will to mourn. You could of gotten a letter from the military, telling you both of them died. Would you rather try to protect them, and lose one, or do nothing, and lose both?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:58 am

Kotaro kept his eyes closed. He couldn't stop tears from forming. They are in danger with me and miserable without me! Kotaro just sat here, unable to find a way to help his friends. Finally he opened his eyes and spoke. "I thank you sir. I'm sorry for my behavior." Kotaro ended it at that and stood up, glancing at Renee. "I'm sorry I couldn't help in any way." Kotaro left the room and stood in the hallway, his face covered in blood from the tears.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:03 am

Renee walked out beside Kotaro, Resha right behind her as the doors closed. Renee hugged Kotaro.

"You sound like you've have it rough" Renee said. She closed her eyes. "Im sorry theres nothing I can do to help you. If there was anything I could do, I would do it."

Renee obviously had her borders on what she would do, but she meant every word, her memory returning as her old, bad ones were being erased.

"I can't begin to understand your pain, Kotaro, but you were there multiple times for me, and even listened to me when I complained and cried. Im sorry I can't repay you........."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:06 am

Kotaro didn't say anything for a bit. He was still at odds of what to do. He thought some more and decided he would stay. "Like I said at the hospital Renee. I would do anything to help my friends." He looked at his arms to indicate what he meant. "And the only payment I need is to know they are safe and happy"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:12 am

Renee shook her head. "I say you need a bigger reward. Your helping your friends, and you say you just need that? I don't agree."

She smiled at Kotaro. "Maybe a little song will help~"

She cleared her throat, and begun to sing the lyrics to the best extent she could.

"You make me smile like the sun
Fall outta bed
Sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head
Spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night

You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold
buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile"

Renee stopped and laughed a little. "It would of been better if your girlfriend sung it to you, I must say."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:15 am

Kotaro chuckled. "Thanks for the song Renee, but like I said. As long as your safe." Kotaro blushed when Renee said girlfriend, but the blood on his face kept it hidden.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:17 am

Renee saw just a small twitch from Kotaro, smiling, turning away. "Well, im still gonna give you more then my safety."

Renee smiled a little. "Who is your girlfriend?" She looked at Kotaro, grinning. "Little cute Toshii I meet in my gunshop? I saw the way you were looking at 'er"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:20 am

Kotaro fliched, which was a bad idea, because he was regaining the feeling in his arms. "It's....well....its nothing like that....we are just really close friends. Its true I have feelings for her but...." Kotaro stopped there and turned his face away from Renee.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:21 am

Renee walked over to Kotaro, leaning towards him.

"Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down