Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Military Training Camp

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Western Military Training Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: Western Military Training Camp

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:22 pm

"Nicely done!" Renee chimed in. "Thats close to the amount I used. Course, I used a little less."

Renee pulled out a shotgun.

"Now, we'll practice efficiency with shotguns. They are powerful, but can be difficult to use properly."

She got some people to bring in 3 more dummies per person. "You will shoot one dummy from where you are, one halfway closer, and then one right up close. One shot each. Lets see how you do!"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Western Military Training Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: Western Military Training Camp

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Each soldier loaded three shells into their shotguns. They then went 5 at a time, stooping, holding still, and firing only when sure it would hit. As they got closer they began to get better. They contiued to move while firing, still holding the gun still while firing. After 20 minutes they examined the results. The dummies, had they been human, were gutted.

Shrewn glared at Kotaro. “You refuse?”

Kotaro nodded. “I don't create killers.”

Shrewn thought a bit. “Do you remember wargames Kotaro?”

Kotaro nodded. Wargames were pitched battles between battalions. They used special guns which fired a special bullet that felt like a real one, but kept them alive.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Renee let out a whistle. "You boys are better then I though!"

She brought out sniper rifles. "NOW for the real test!"

She shot 1 disk 30 feet into the air. "Your test is to shoot this moving disk 30 feet in the air."

She set every soldier with a button they step on. "Press it to begin"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Once again the soldiers went five at a time to keep from getting the disks messed up. As the first disks flew, the soldiers opened fire. All 5 disks landed onthe floor unharmed. The soldiers continued to try, this time waiting till they knew they had a decent shot. As they continued they began to find ways to help fire better. Soon the floor was littered with pieces from the clay discs. The soldiers ended after 30 minutes, surveying their results.

“I'll make you a deal. It was said you could train any man into a soldier, if you can have that ragtag battalion of homless and dropouts beat my battalion, I will give you this, as well as authority over the battalion.” He held up an officer's star. That would allow anyone in any military building.

“Deal.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Renee grinned.

"Your gun handling is improving! You still got a long time to go, but your definitely getting better."

She tapped her foot. It was time for Melee training with Kotaro.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Kyte walked up and waited outside the tent where Kotaro was. "HEY KOTARO!" he yelled into the tent he had a officer's star from a man who gave it to him that's why he was allowed in.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Kotaro walked back toward Renee. The deal was if he won, he would get the officer star, as well as authority of the battalionas a mercenary general. If he lost, he would have to rejoin the military and train Shrewns men. He stepped up to the men. “10 minute break! Get your equipment to the melee ring and take a breather.” as the men left, he told Renee of the deal he had made.

He waved at Kyte to join them.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Kyte walked over and was kind of laughing.
(sorry for skipping i just need to get off for tonight)
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Renee shook her head.

"Okay then. but, you gotta pitch in as well. Plus, im helping with the training, so I think I should get a cut."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:18 pm

Kotaro nodded. “I'll handle tactics and melee. You continue with the guns and explosives.” Kotaro took out the contract he had signed with the lieutenant. “Write your name here. It will allow you to have your own officers star, as well as control over the battalion.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:31 pm

Renee was hesitant. She ended up signing the contract.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Kotaro stepped close to her and whispered in her ear. “If we lose this, I'll transmute your name off.” Kotaro stepped back and smiled. He turned and headed toward the melee ring.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Renee smiled "Kotaro, your such a nice guy."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Kyte had no clue what to do so he followed Kotaro especially to see what he had in store for them all.

(ok NOW i'm off ha ha ha i'm addicted to my pc Razz)
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:49 pm

Kotaro frowned. “Just trying to redeem myself. I wouldn't want you to pay for something I want.”

As he reached the melee ring he put on some guantlets. They were made of a sturdy fabric that would protect his hands while still delivering his full force. He opened his bag and took out another pair. “When in combat, guns aren't the only weapon you have.” Kotaro raised his hand. “These are your most powerful weapons in close quarters, not knives, and not swords.” Kotaro stepped into the ring and placed the other guantlets on the floor. “Who's first?” A large soldier entered the ring and put on the gloves. He was twice Kotaro's size, and far more muscular.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Renee went and watch Kotaro do his training. She always wondered how he fought.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:02 am

Kotaro stood there waiting for the mans attack. He didn't have to wait long. The large man rushed at him and threw a right hook towards Kotaro's face. Kotaro's left hand shot up and grabbed the large arm by the wrist, turning his back towards the man as he did so. The man found himself being flipped over Kotaro's shoulder. As the large man hit the ground, Kotaro's hand came down and struck the man in the face, followed by his arm being twisted by Kotaro. “Your opponent always has a weakness in the wrist. If you can control his wrist...” He twisted the mans arm, a crack followed by a cry. “... You can control the fight.” Kotaro released the man and kicked him out ofvthe ring. The soldiers stared at Kotaro. “You will fight for eachothers wrist.” The soldiers entered seperate rings. “Begin!”

30 minutes later, the soldiers were called for lunch. They had gotten the use of controlling someone, but were battered and bruised. Kotaro, who had joined in the fights, was not.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:09 am

Renee went off and began to eat her food. It was interesting to see Kotaro train his men. Brutal looking, but interesting.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:15 am

Kotaro sat down next to Renee with his roast. “Now you see why I hate having to fight.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:17 am

"Indeed" Renee replied. "And your risking to continue doing things like that. Not ironic at all"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:28 am

Kotaro nodded. “If I have to fight to protect someone I will.” Kotaro took a bite of his roast. “Just hope I can succeed.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:29 am

Renee finished her meal.

"I still do kinda feel bad that, ether way it goes, I ether win, or remain as I am."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:39 am

Kotaro finished his roast.

“I'm not letting you pay for my mistakes.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:40 am

Renee smiled a little.

"You sure that I should receive the same prize as you?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:49 am

Kotaro sighed. “I can't think of anything else. The star is all I want.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next