Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandonned Mines

5 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Abandonned Mines Empty Abandonned Mines

Post by Cortlen1211 Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:23 pm

Fang walked in easily. No guards, despite the rumors of a thief's trove of treasure buried deep in the old abandoned mine shafts. And with the new war going on, not many people would dare hunt for it this close to the border.

"Resha? How you feeling? Need light," he asked.

He was well prepared for things like this. He's done tomb and mine raids hundreds of times. When he wasn't blowing someone to the moon with his machine gun fire. But this time, he had to worry about someone else. Normally, he would have gone alone and left it at that, but he felt having Resha come along for this adventure was needed.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Weapons
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Abandonned Mines Empty Re: Abandonned Mines

Post by neon kun Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:38 pm

Resha neared him and blinked. "Uhm, the dark isn't much of a problem with me..." she smiled. "But I would really like that."

She looked at the mine shaft. "What are we supposed to do here again, Fang?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:43 pm

He grabbed one of the torches he packed and lit it.
"Just a bit of a recovery mission. Rumor has it that some old thief hid all the stuff he ever stole from some royal family down here. I'm willing to split it 50/50 with ya," Fang said casually, handing the torch to Resha.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:51 pm

"I'm not really into stealing..." she said, a bit hesitant. Then, she remembered her brother saying that he loved things like that - adventure and the reward; that if it's abandoned, it's yours to take. "But okay."

She took the torch, thanking him.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:54 pm

Fang drew his machine gun and kept it aimed forward. The amount of chimera was unusual the other day...And if I'm extremely lucky, we might find the source here...

"Don't worry. The guy died around a hundred years ago. It's free for the taking, and we make a good gold bullion...if it's all still here."
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:59 pm

"Uhm," she was a bit hesitant. She wanted to go with it, but she was scared she might become a burden. "I... can't fight... so.... but I will try... still..."

She would try, she really would. And she could tell this one day to her big brother.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:05 am

Will sighed as he explored the mineshaft. Luckily, Durin's tail feather shone bright enough light to see what was around him. Some tip from a customer told him of a ancient book on forbidden water alchemy down here, so he went to look for it. He had no idea of the treasure that was in there.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:07 am

"I didn't take you for fighting abilities. You're a trained medical professional. If things get too rough, I'll keep the enemies distracted, you get out as fast as you can."
He held her hand. "And it's rare that things get 'too rough'. I always seem to burn the shit out of everything..."
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:07 am

Resha laughed and held his hand tighter. "I believe in you. And! I won't run away. If you need me, I'll do my best as a medical professional." She grinned.

"If you end up burning everything, please be careful. We don't want to be caved in," she smiled and dragged him inside.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:10 am

Will was walking around. This place was a maze. Tunels lead everywhere. He found a room where miners would sit and relax. The room was well ventilated, and will breathed in the fresh air. He sat down, Durin's tail feather making the room shine, as if it was day time in there. He drank some of his water in his leather skin.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:18 am

Halfway through the mines, an earthquake occurred, separating Resha and Fang. The pathway that met the ends between the two was blocked by a huge boulder that fell which the earthquake caused.

In the dark, Resha didn't fear the dark. But she shivered, afraid of being alone. "Mister Fang!" she tried shouting, but the thickness of the boulder wall didn't allow sound travelling between the two. "Oh... no..." she could feel herself quivering. "What do I do..."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:26 am

The boulder fell behind him. "F***! RESHA!? CAN YOU HEAR ME," he shouted, "MY ONLY OPTION IS THE RED WING! I'LL BREAK THE BOULDER AND WE CAN CONTINUE!"
Fang changed the target--a risky move. If a chimera attacked now, he'd be toast.

He fired a series of blanks, making a transmutation circle out of them, as well as on the back of the blanks. The Red Wing blazed, illuminating the entire tunnel behind him. In a flash, the rock itself was no more. But the walls of the cavern around them, would be impenetrable without proper explosives.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:32 am

Resha walked around blindly, running then stopping, then using the wall as support, feeling her way around. Then she heard a huge bang! Somewhere behind her. She wanted to run back, but she didn't know if it would be the right way. "Why... did I even leave my position there?!"

She sat on the floor, leaning on the wall... enveloped by darkness.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 am

Kinai was a little father up the mine shaft swing his long sword creating sparks and also making echoes through the mine "What was that" He said as he seen the light and heard the commotion a little back
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:51 am

The Red Wing had stayed on Fang's arm, for some unknown reason, but the red light it made proved useful.
"Resha? Can you hear me? If you can, follow my voice. Once you see a red light, run to it," he called into the mine, slowly walking back towards their entrance.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:53 am

Will also heard the explosion. He ran towards the source of the noise, feather in hand as it illuminated his way. He ran, until he tripped over something. He skinned his knees and hit his head. Injuries were minor, so he got back up. He turned around to see who he tripped over.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:06 am

Resha rubbed her foot, as someone seemed to have tripped on her. Whoever it was had light with him but she could hardly see his face. Blinking, she took a closer look. "...Zer...Zergio?!" :O She couldn't hide her surprise.

But she was so relieved that she didn't even had time to think about why he was there.

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:09 am

Red light shone through the cavern as Fang got closer. "Resha?! Where are you," he repeatedly called out into the darkness.
If I lose her here, I'm in bigger shit than I ever imagined...
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:25 am

(post ordered fang kinai will resha)
Kinai quickly runs torwards the light and he notices fang "Damn" He says silently to himself as he tries to stay hidden with dual short swords drawn "What is he doing here?" He asks himself as he follows him almost undetectable
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:31 am

((Zergio's been offline for half an hour. We'll put him back in when he's back on. Neon's post.))
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:37 am

Resha blinked. There was no one. Am I... starting to hallucinate?!
She hugged herself, quivering a bit. Just what am I doing!? This is so pathetic... when will I be as brave as big brother? I have to try on my own!

She stood up, her legs shaky, and for a while, she almost stumbled. She placed her palm on the wall and used it as leverage as she started walking again.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:42 am

Fang's Red Wing hung out a little longer, and he found the silhouette of Resha. "There you are! You're heading the wrong way. Where we're headed, is back that way."
He handed her a gold disk. One side had Fang's personal transmutation circle set into it, and the other, a mirror. "Keep hold of that. If you ever get lost, just focus your energy into it, and mine will activate. Kinda like a phone call, only no phone, and we see each other face to face."
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:48 am

Kinai slowly crept up behind fang tryin to be unnoticed. "..." He was in a position to strike fang down "Now are you going to tell me what you are looking for here?"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:51 am

Fang turned around, finger on the trigger and barrel to Kinai's forhead. His grip was solid steel, thanks to the Red Wing. "Money. That's all I'm after. So far, no chimera, so this is basically a dead zone for my other mission."
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:58 am

Resha blinked, relief gushing through her. It's not a hallucination, right? She questioned herself, but when he thrust the disc on her hands, she knew it was real this time.

Resha didn't have time to speak as another person came, now both of them in a threatening position for either. She tried to back away a bit, unsure of what to do. Wow, I never knew I was this useless.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next