Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace Dreamz corner

Go down

Ace Dreamz corner Empty Ace Dreamz corner

Post by admin Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:36 pm

This is a corner of action! A single roleplay you should get involved in.

- - - - - - - - -

"Hey Ace, what are you doing?" The girl asked.

"Figments of my imagination! What are you guys doing here?" Ace asked the girl who wasn't real but was just a figment.
"We just wanted to check up on you, since we're NPC's and can't really do much else," she answered. She had a big muscle bound friend with scars with her who grunted in reply.
"I'm reading Rei's diary!" Ace cackled. "I stole it!"
"Woah, why'd you go and do that? That's total invasion of privacy!" The girl said.
"It's really different, though, here!" Ace said as he handed them the url to her diary: http://animearmageddon.forumotion.com/t70-the-legend-of-the-keys
"It's this story about ninja like guys trying to find keys in dangerous enemy territory! But I'm seeing the names of people I know on here so it must be a diary, right?" Ace asked.
"No! That's not a diary! That's the story known as Legend Of The Keys! It's an epic tale about people fighting off the end of the world! But the characters themselves are mysterious and intriguing! No one trusts each other because they're all sorta ninja. And then there's Dark Raptor, who's hilarious. There's also Dragons, Scorpions, and tons of other things!" The girl continued.
"Wow! How does a figment of my imagination know more about it than I do?" Ace asked.
"I, Lexor the Third, give it two thumbs up," the quiet man said while motioning thumbs ups with his hands.
"Lexor the Third? You recommend it!? Well then why haven't I been reading this magnificent story?" Ace asked in confusion.
"Because you're stupid," the girl said. "And anyone else who isn't into Loki is stupid, too."

[So there you have it. Read Loki! Also support Clan wars and other local fanfiction~]
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Metalwork Alchemy
Secondary: none

https://fullmetaleclipse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down