Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chimera Lab.

5 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chimera Lab. - Page 2 Empty Re: Chimera Lab.

Post by zergio Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Will landed on his cast, letting out a cry of pain as it cracked. He got up off of it and just sat there, rubbing the cast. He was in no condition to fight.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Kotaro turned as Zergio cried in pain. “Zergio, see if you can find a way out and get some help. Or try to help me with this bastard here.” He pointed at the man. Hevthen turned back to Tosh, looking into her eyes. “Tosh! Its me, Kotaro. Can you hear me?” He then got angry. “GET OUT OF HER!” he shouted at the thing controlling Tosh.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Tosh grabbed Kotaro by his face before slamming him into the wall, causing a small crater to form. She scoffed when Will cried out.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Will got up, holding Tide Ripper, his cast broken. at this rate, he might need to get automail. He walked past the man.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Kotaro sat there for a moment. “If I cant hurt Tosh...I'll cut the cord.” Kotaro rushed at the man grabbing him by his neck and throwing him to the ground. He transmuted his right arm into a blade and place it at the mans hand. He raised it. “Tell me how to fix her OR I'LL KILL YOU!”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:57 pm

(ok wth i already posted ugh)
Kyte had been in the airducts watching everything and he decided it was time to show him self. He jumped down behind Kotaro "You shouldn't leave your back open like this." he says laughing then he felt something weird like he knew this man that Kotaro was threatening. "... why do you seem familiar?" Kyte asked then his eyes became foggy and he attacked Kotaro.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Will noticed Kyte drop out of the airvents.

"Ooooh...... its him........" Will thought. When he saw him about to attack Kotaro, Will blocked the attack.

(I swore I post. If im not suppost to, then tell me D: lmao)
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:43 pm

Kotaro pinned the man to the ground with alchemy and blocked Kyte's attack. “So he got to you too huh? FINE!” Kotaro took one of the knives on the floor and stabbed Kyte in the stomach. His eyes held no regret, no pity. No mercy. He had lost himself in a violant frenzy.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Kyte barely managed to get the knives not deep into him and threw throwing knives into both of Kotaro's shoulders weakening his arms. There was then a sound of a female screaming and Kyte turned around. It was Aura with all the bullet holes and she ran at Kyte stabbing him in each arm. Kyte then came to his senses and fainted right after he said "Why does life have to be so cruel?" he was dieing seeing as how he had managed to seal the wounds.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Will was unsure of what to do. After seeing Kotaro with those eyes, he knew he wasn't himself. He fisted his left hand, and punched Kotaro as hard as he could, making him stumble.

"Your no better then ether of them right now." Will said plainly.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Kotaro came to his senses as he fell to the floor. He got up and looked at Zergio. “Sorry, and thanks. Can you help Kyte.” Kotaro took the knives in his shoulders and put one in the mans hand and the other too his neck. “How...do...I...fix...her”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:40 pm

The man narrowed his eyes at Kotaro as he looked over at Tosh. Her tattoo glows briefly before she fainted.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Kyte regained counsineses and saw Tosh faint and seemed relieved that he had let her go but he didn't know why seeing as how he never really met tosh probably cause they were both used in his experiments. "Kotaro ... kill him he is the only one that can activate this thing in me and her." Kyte said extremely weak and breathing hard he then coughed out blood and he tried to get up. He fell back down and was crying because everytime he went into that state not only did he remember doing it all but he would always come out in extreme pain.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:53 pm

“That thing is still in her isn't it?” Kotaro kept his gaze on the man. “But you aren't completly heartless aren't you? Why save Zergio and take me along?” Kotaro un pinned the man, but kept his eyes on him. “I won't kill you, but I want that thing outta Tosh.” Kotaro had an idea. If the thing was still in her and the man couldn't release it... it was a dangerous idea to Kotaro, he could dissappear.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:20 pm

The man nodded. He got up taking out a crystal from his pocket. It glowed an ominous violet color.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Kotaro watched as the crystal glowed. He knew Kyte was hurt, but he couldn't take his gaze from the man. He didn't know if he would attack if he did. “Hold on Kyte. You've had worse done.” He stared at the man. “This had better work.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:50 pm

The man said "But it will only work when the time comes."
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Kyte then remembered that he had found a philosophers stone a while back and he pulled it out. "heh heh heh i don't need to hold on." said Kyte as he used the stone to heal him self and he re-pocketed it.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:10 pm

“The thing in her, its a seperate soul isn't it.” Kotaro decided he had to use his plan. He needed to make sure it wouldn't happen again. “A soul is taking her over.” He walked over to Tosh. “Guess I'm glad this is just a shell.” He placed his hand on her arm. He transmuted the tattoo soul link on his left arm onto Tosh's, his soul following with it. His body fel too the floor, a lifeless husk.

Kotaro opened his eyes. He was surrounded in complete darkness. “I hope It worked. This should be my soul...” Kotaro looked at his hands as he talked, “...And I am inside Tosh's subconscious.” There was a light in front of him. He approached it.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Will walked over to Kotaro's body.

"I want both of them out, alive" Will said, looking at the man. "I don't care what it takes. How can I release Tosh from this?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:15 pm

Kyte walked up and looked at the man. "You know what i have so you know that it would be hard for you to try to escape if they don't make it out oh um Will you know i can heal your arm with this right?" Kyte asked
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Kotaro entered the light to emerge surrounded by a vast white nothing. “Strange.” Kotaro took a step foreward, then he heard a sound. A gunshot. He turned and saw what looked like a large tv screen. It seemed he was the person running. “Her memories.” Kotaro watched as Tosh's parents were killed, as Tosh got the scar on her eye. “My God Tosh...Why didn't you tell anyone how horrible you had it.” Kotaro looked away from the screen only to be met with another. This one showing when she had found Fang dead. “Damn It!” Kotaro ran into the vast nothingness.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:31 pm

Tosh stirred some, wincing. The man sighed. "The crystal was meant to be used when the time was right but..." he handed the crystal to Will. "Convert your feelings to the crystal to make whatever happen become reality. But this can only happen in her mindscape so due be careful." he said before looking away.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:39 pm

Will gave the crystal back.

He then got Kyte to heal his arm.

"I'll just do it my way..........."

Will tore the cast off, holding Kotaro's body in his left hand, and Tosh's arm in his right. He activated the alchemy circles. First, he used the black nova on Tosh's body. Instead of draining energy, he pin pointed the area of Kotaro's, and the other person's spirit, and absorbed them into his body. He let go of Tosh, the black nova disappearing. Tosh's body fell over. Her soul was the only one inside her now, and she was gaining her senses.

With Kotaro's body, he used the white nova to give his body his Soul back. Kotaro and the other resisted alot, so it took up alot of his energy. Too much, in fact. When Will let go of Kotaro's body, the nova disappearing, Will's vision begun to fade.

He had just used the alchemy of Soul Swapping.

The "other" soul remained in his body. A small glimmer of light escaped Will's mouth, and landed on the floor, a flower growing on the spot. His eyes begun to change to a different color.

Will's soul had been forced to leave the body, and become the flower that was now on the ground.

Will's body still moved, containing the new soul, but Will........

He was gone.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Tosh's dark world soon become lit u as she opened her eyes and looked around. The room was a mess and she saw Kotaro and Will on the floor along with a flower. She gasped and ran over to the two but she stopped and gazed at the flower.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next