Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West City Military Conference House

2 posters

Go down

West City Military Conference House Empty West City Military Conference House

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:19 pm

The conference house was surrounded with guards, both from the military and Kotaro's rogue battalion. Kotaro had requested a conference with the Brass to discuss what his condition would be. The Brass had agreed to this to finally put an end to the small conflict between Kotaro and them. Kotaro walked toward the defended conference room unarmed, just as the Brass were. As he entered the room he saw that the conditions were met. Unarmed, no guards inside the room, and the room soundproofed and bug proofed.

"Pleased to finally see your face Kotaro, have a seat."

Kotaro sat down on the chair across from them. "The pleasures all mine. Now, shall we begin?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

West City Military Conference House Empty Re: West City Military Conference House

Post by zergio Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:38 pm

Renee quickly made her way to the conference room. She didn't know why she was asked to take part as well, but she couldn't say no to a order. When she reached the doors, she was requested to relinguish all weapons on her. When she finally entered, she felt naked, all the guns stripped from her.

"Who are you?"

"I am military officer Renee. I was asked to take part in this conference by my superior."

"Under what grounds?"

"He claims I know Kotaro, and had contact with him. Enough to get a honest opinion on him, and know what he;s like, besides being a clone."

"*sigh* Very well, take a seat. But I will hear from your superior about this. If you are lying, you will be stripped of your title, and be thrown out of the military."

"Understood" Renee took a seat.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

West City Military Conference House Empty Re: West City Military Conference House

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Kotaro was surprised that Renee had entered the conference. Even more surprised she had been ordered to come.

"Kotaro, if you will begin."

Kotaro gathered his thoughts and began. "Brass, I stand before you as an ex-state alchemist, an enemy...An experiment." Kotaro reached into his bag and pulled out the book written by Lieutenant Garsher. "In this book lies multiple violations of military law. All of which signed as approved by Brigadier General Hazkam." Kotaro placed the book on the table and slid it to the Brass. "Garsher as you know is dead, and Hazkam you have imprisoned. I have had a bounty on my head for some time so this secret would not get out." Kotaro reached into his bag and pulled out a wanted poster. "Wanted for possesion of military property, the murder of Lieutenant Garsher, and running from captivity." Kotaro slid the poster to them. "The book is the property and Garsher committed suicide. I have however ran from captivity."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Renee listened closely. Kotaro wasn't messing around. He knew his stuff, had done some studying, and was off to a good start. Renee kept silent.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:23 am

"Although I have run from custody, it was to avoid a fixed trial that would be mandatory and judged by on Hazkam. If I had accepted and allowed myself to be captured, I would surly have met a firing squad." Kotaro took out a large book from his bag. A page was bookmarked. "Here is a copy of the military code. Also known as the military handbook." He opened the bookmarked page and placed his finger on a certain paragraph. "Any military personal has the right to judge ANY court case with complete authority. Tell me, if you were trying to hide something, and you saw this way out, would you take it?"

Some of the Brass started to murmur to each other. As Kotaro listened he heard the words; "Might", "yes" and "would". A senior member of the Brass spoke up. "We would have followed any trail to remain undiscovered."

Kotaro nodded. He had reached a certain degree of respect and trust with them. They were being completely honest with him. Kotaro produced a file from his bag he had taken from Garsher's lab which contained photo's as well as written reports to Hazkam. "This file shows evidence that certain individuals in the military were too be replaced, with clones that would help Hazkam rise in power." He slid it to the Brass.

The members of the Brass opened the file and began to read the reports. The information was accurate, as it held both Hazkam's and Garther's military number. The Brass gave shocked expressions when noticing that some of THEM were cloned as well. The pictures in the file showed the multiple clones, and who they were cloned from. The Brass passed the file back to Kotaro. "This is greatly disturbing new Kotaro." One turned to Renee. "Would you like to see the file Ms. Renee?"

Kotaro nodded again. "The news was more disturbing if you've seen it yourself Brass."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:29 am

Renee slid the folder to her, and began to read through it. Part way through the folder, she saw something that completely shocked her. She kept a straight face, closed the folder, and slid it back to Kotaro.

"I can't deny the contents of the folder, nor the evidence currently shown are false, forged, or anything. I believe everything so far is the real deal. Psh, but like I had to say that."

She sat straight up and went silent again.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:37 am

Kotaro placed the folder back into his bag. "Brass, this evidence, as said by Renee, is completely accurate. I wouldn't have come here if the evidence was forged. In my situation, my friends have died in trying to prove my name. I want an end to this feud."

The Brass murmured again. The senior Brass stood up. "The evidence is solid and your motives accurate. We agree that your bounty be dropped, and pardons given to the soldiers who helped you. We also offer your old position as a state alchemist."

Kotaro shook his head. "With all due respect sir, I refuse the position." Kotaro glanced at Renee. Something in the file had bothered her. "I do have one request. That the military gives me funds to rebuild my old house, so that me and my sister may live in peace."

The senior Brass nodded. "Done."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 am

Renee remained silent, pleased that these men came to a civil agreement. She noticed Kotaro look at her, avoiding looking him in the eyes.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:45 am

Kotaro saluted the Brass as they left. After the last one left, he walked over to Renee. "Are you alright?" Kotaro saw see had dodged his gaze as he glanced at her. Something was amiss.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:48 am

"Nothing is wrong, Kotaro. But, I still have to thank you for you assistance with the confiscation of the weapons and stones. Conceder dropping down by my store and asking a favor. If it isn't outrageous, I'll do it."

She got up and swiftly left the room. As soon as she got her guns back, she felt much better. She pumped her shotgun with a grin on her face. Shaking her head, she locked the trigger on the gun and walked down the hall.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:53 am

Kotaro watched as Renee left. "I'll be sure to do that." He said to himself. Kotaro walked out of the building, picking up his weapons. As he left, a member of the Brass walked up to him, holding out a large suitcase. "For your house." He said smiling. Kotaro took the case and saluted the Brass. "Thank you sir." Kotaro walked toward the hospital. He was still unsure about Renee. It was obvious that something had disturbed her in the file. Why she hid it he didn't know, but he respected it. He had things he liked to keep to himself. He walked to the hospital, his new approach to his new life waiting.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Kotaro entered the conference room handcuffed and guarded. The senior war council was all there. Kotaro sat down and waited for them to begin.

One of the men stood up and faced Kotaro. "Kotaro Kuya, you were originally scheduled to be imprisoned in the Central prison facility for 2 weeks. You obeyed that order and arrived at the prison and willingly entered confinement."

Another man faced Kotaro. "We have looked up your file from before the cloning. You were a loyal soldier. We also noticed you had the less civilian casualties."

Kotaro looked up and nodded at the men. "Yes sir."

The first man spoke again. "You have served half of the allotted time in prison. You have done so with no dirty business. We are offering you a chance to wave the last week away and resume your life."

Kotaro looked up at the men. "With all due respect sir, if this involves me fighting in the war, I must refuse."

The second man waved his hand. "It's nothing like that. It is more of a retrieval mission."

Kotaro looked at the men a little longer. "I'm listening."

A third man now spoke. "You were stationed at the southern research center during your time as a state alchemist, is that correct?"

Kotaro nodded.

"We have lost contact with the base. It contained some resaerch on-"

"-the chimera cloning project through human soul use. I know." Kotaro knew where this was going. "You want me to go there and retrieve the research."

The third man nodded. "A jet is on it's way here to take you if your interested."

Kotaro nodded. "I'll do it, but I want to go see my friends first."

The men conversed for a bit before looking back at Kotaro. "You may see them for a day. The next day you are to report to the airfield to go."

Kotaro stood up nodding. "Thank you."

Kotaro was handed his bag and weaponry as he left the building. He had no idea where to find anybody. He hadn't seen anyone for a week. He decided to go to the blood red tavern, hoping to see some familiar faces.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:51 am

Renee pulled up here. This was her first target. Where it all begun. She stormed right in and kicked open the doors to the conference room.

"Please remove all we-"

Renee went and blew the person's head off. She stormed right in on a conference meeting.

"Renee! Whats the meaning of this!?"

Renee pulled out her Rocket launcher, closed the doors, and barred them up.

"This is where it all f***** began!" She yelled at the Brass.

"You went and messed with my head to save Garsher! The f***** reason my life became a misery, and the reason Kotaro is gonna die!"

The Brass was about to talk back, but Renee used the Rocket Launcher to blow up the table, and placed a bomb in the center of the room.

"Renee!" The Brass exclaimed. "How could you turn on us-"

A bullet flew right passed his head from Renee's pistol.

"Thats my question, you son of a b****"

Renee exited the building as the bomb went off. The building was engulphed in flame, and Renee's phone began to ring. She answered it.

"Renee, explain your actions this instant!"

"You f***** with me to save a man who was suppose to be arrested. YOU F***** WITH MY MIND!!!!! WELL, IM HERE TO SHOW YOU WHAT YOU JUST DID. IM GONNA KICK THE MILITARY'S ASS TILL YOU REALIZE YOU NEVER MESS WITH ME."

Renee broke her phone in her hand. She got in her car and drove away from the fiery inferno that used to be the Military Conference House.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:02 am

Kotaro quickened his pace as he passed the conferance house. It was only a matter of time before Renee did something stupid from revenge.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down