Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Military Experimentation Lab

3 posters

Go down

Western Military Experimentation Lab Empty Western Military Experimentation Lab

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:44 pm

Kotaro approached the lab at a run. At the first sight of him the mercs guarding the lab opened fire. They had orders to kill anyone who matched Kotaro's discription. Kotaro pulled out Slyde, clapping his hands and created a wall of lightning in front of him. The bullets stopped and were sent straight back toward the mercs that shot them, killing them. Kotaro reached the door and shoved his sword through it, making a hole big enough to walk through.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Western Military Experimentation Lab Empty Re: Western Military Experimentation Lab

Post by kyte Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:59 pm

Kyte had walked by right when that had happened he ran up and noticed the little opening and he ran through it and bumped in to Kotaro. "Oh sorry." he said as he fell down
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Western Military Experimentation Lab Empty Re: Western Military Experimentation Lab

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:05 am

“Forget it!” Kotaro sliced through three more guards and ran after the head scientist. He tossed the missle launcher to Kyte. “Take out the reinforcements!” Kotaro caught up to the head scientist and tackled him to the ground.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:09 am

Kyte caught the missile launcher and had a crazy look on his face he loved explosions. He saw them coming and shot the missile at them blowing them up and he used his earth alchemy to make another missile he had loved explosions so much he learned how to make them and he kept repeating this for 6 more times until he couldn't make them anymore. "Dang it! i'm out of materials!" he yelled now sad that he couldn't do it anymore so he just blocked them.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:15 am

Kotaro placed a sack over the scientists head. He threw him over his shoulder and ran to Kyte. “Head south till you see a cottage! My sister will be there! Take her to Renee's gun shop!” Kotaro then began to run back to Renee's store.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:19 am

Kyte nodded and also ran out of the place.
(out)
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:36 am

Rene arrived at the lab. Walking around seemed harder with two souls in her body. When she reached the orange tube, she places her hands agenst the tube.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:51 am

Kotaro's soul entered the tube. For a moment, nothing happened. The the tube burst, revealing a exact copy of Kotaro's old body. The black skin was gone. Kotaro quickly got dressed and walked over to Renee. “Sorry about that. You ok?”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:52 am

Renee's face was completely red.

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-yes O///////////O"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:55 am

Kotaro shrugged. “Didn't think this one completly through.” He was a little red as well.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:57 am

Renee got up and turned around.

"Next time, I'll close my eyes." Renee said.

The silence was awkward for quite some time.

"We'll never mention this to anyone. Sound good?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:02 am

Kotaro nodded. “Best idea I have heard in a long time.” Kotaro was looking away.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:04 am

Renee began to head to the car, Tossing her Keys over to Kotaro.

"Be gentle with 'er" Renee said. "I got some business to make up for here."

Renee began to head to the main building, leaving all her weapons in the car.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:11 am

Kotaro caught the keys and watched as Renee walked away. He got in the car and drove next to her. “I said you aren't going there withoout me. Hop in.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:14 am

Renee looked at Kotaro. She lightly smiled and got in, waiting for Kotaro to take her there.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:18 am

Kotaro stepped on the gas and sped towards the main Western building.

(Kotaro and Renee out)
(Should you or me make the thread?)
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:19 am

[could you plz make it? FME is being a lil wonky for me.]
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down