Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeshift Med Base

4 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Makeshift Med Base - Page 4 Empty Re: Makeshift Med Base

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Dante shook his head. "Kinai, I have no need for these rumors. Now I have work to do and if you cause any trouble I'll hang your head over my tent." He turned and walked out, shivering at the cold. "If Kinai is here, trouble will be following. I hope nothing happens to Resha. Not to mention Media is here."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Cortlen was no longer looking. He was relying on his other senses. The dead make it much harder to concentrate, so why the hell not. Continuing to walk through the cadavers, he heard the crunch of footfalls. His eyes opened immediately to get a good look at the new person. A woman. Young. But her outfit... Military...
Cortlen started to pick up pace, walking faster through bodies. Coming to one of the last rows, he stopped, thinking, Wait... what..what if the military wasn't after me anymore? Ha! Perfect.
His visor dropped, hiding his face-just in case.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info
Power: Weapons
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:51 pm

This is bad. I have to go and meet Media but I'm here. Really! I forget my priorities. But she couldn't stop. Her eyes were used to the dead but that didn't mean she has stopped feeling bad for them.

As she moved on, determined to finish fast, because really, Media wasn't known for her patience, she noticed someone. Resha could hardly distinguish whoever it was, what with how much his identity was covered but she held fast in her ground and waited. I wonder how Kotaro is, and Media and that other guy. I hope nothing bad's going on.

[i just noticed! :O kinai got skipped!]
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Dante started to walk back towards the medical tent, wanting to check on Resha. Kinai wouldn't dare try something with him here. As he neared the tent he noticed a man approaching Resha, his features hidden under a mask. Strange. He walked closer to them, pulling his hood over his head.

[Kinai told me he is rarely going to be able to get on since he lacks an internet connection. I talked with him recently and i'm going to take the brunt of the anger if it happens.]
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Now continuing at a relatively slower pace, Cortlen was looking around much more actively. He noticed the hooded figure, approaching quickly, but payed it no heed. He continued to walk towards the girl, a single question in mind. If the answer was yes, he was a dead man.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Resha was rooted on the spot, more curious than afraid. He was approaching her and she couldn't tell his intentions and many things were screaming at her to go but she stayed anyway.

He was out of place, immediately ruling him out to be a military personnel. However, if he was injured, she couldn't ignore a patient.

[ooooh! okay :3 ]
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Dante noticed Resha's eyes were fixed on the masked man. Of course so were his afterwords. There was something distrusting from a man in a mask. He quickened his pace and passed him, glancing at him from under his hood. Still no way to tell what he wanted. So Dante moved on, even passing Resha and stopping next to one of the dead patients. He listened intently for any hints of danger and kept his hand on Zero. One wrong move or foul hint of language and he is dead.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Cortlen noticed the hooded man had stopped by one of the cadavers. Protecting a military nurse? Either a hired gun, or a higher up. If that is the case, might as well ask him. Keeping his hands away from his rifle, he turned towards the man, trying not to give them an added reason to kill him-if he was indeed still wanted. "Excuse me, Sir? Might I ask you something? Is Cortlen Newman still wanted by the military," he asked in his low, raspy voice.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:26 am

"Oh, Kotaro!" she muttered, surprised but generally pleased at his appearance. Somehow, she felt a little safer even though she isn't sure if he was a foe. She was hoping he wasn't. There was too much dead bodies as it is and she didn't want to add any more to it if it could be helped.

At his question, she couldn't help but answer. "No," she blurted out before she could stop herself. "I mean, just recently he was. But there has been a mass of pardons issued a few days ago. Why?"

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:33 pm

Dante glanced at the masked man as he was approached. Before he could answer the man's question, Resha beat him to it.

“She's right, almost everyone has been pardoned.” He narrowed his eyes. “Am I to assume your a bounty hunter?”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:55 pm

He shook his head, visor now raised. "No. I am Cortlen Newman. I needed to find out before I could head back to central. I have some friends there willing to take me in," Cortlen stated. "Trust me, you would go AWOL too if you'd seen what I have."
Forced to kill your own family... The man who can accomplish that without remorse, isn't a man at all.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Resha patted Kotaro's shoulder. "Relax," she said. "If he's going to attack us, he'd be forfeiting his pardon. Are you okay now?"

She turned to Cortlen and smiled at him. "You must have experienced a lot of troubles and hardships," she said. Well, given that I haven't even met one who hasn't yet. "It's rather brave of you still to approach military personnel though."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:08 am

Dante sighed and removed his hand from Zero. "Then I hope you get through your predicaments." He told Cortlen. "Resha, I need to see Media."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:13 am

Cortlen nodded to both of them. "Thank you. And I hope neither of you will have to commit a slaughter such as I have," he sighed. Visor now back down, he was examining the dead. But one thing struck him as odd. One of these men had a wound down his arm that was definitely postmortem. Something was up, but the body in question was in a military uniform. To him, it meant one more potential enemy down. Continuing to walk down the rows until he reached the end, and over the hills, he made way for Central.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:49 am

Resha blinked and waved hesitantly good bye. Slaughter such as I? she thought. I think I know a few who had been in such a painful situation.

She turned to Kotaro. "That was weird. But right, we should go see Media. I haven't seen her yet and she might get mad at me. I'm pretty sure she wanted to see you too."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:56 am

Dante watched cortlen level and nodded. "Est to keep an eye on him."

He turned to Res a. "Wierd yes, but we need to see Media quick. I need to talk to her."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:09 am

"I guess so. We don't know his intentions, after all," she smiled and moved to leave. "Let's go see her now. She must be really impatient already."

[is cortlen going to post here? xD i kinda assumed he left?]
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:10 am

[yup. I'm in central now. lol]
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:12 am

[Well, guess thats settled]

Dante nodded. "Whatever he was through, I hope he gets through its pain." He said. "Media wasn't always the most patient. Lets go."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:18 am

She nodded. "And so do you," she said and walked forward, intent to go to Media's tent.

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:22 am

Dante followed her toward Media's tent. Theta had been worried sick about Media. After constant bickering Theta actually ran away to keep Media's secret. Whatever it was. He hoped Media had seen her.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:29 am

"Resha! What took you so long?" Media barked then saw Kotaro. "Woah, Kotaro! How are ya?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:31 am

"Surprised you recognise me" he said narrowing his eyes. "I see your military again."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:38 am

Resha watched from the side. Why did Kotaro seemed hostile?

Media smiled. "Sort of. Yes, you should know why," she said. "And I guess your aura just felt familiar, that's why."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:40 am

"Guess that's something I can't hide.' He said referring to his aura. 'Theta's been worried sick Media. She ran off alone a couple months ago."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next