Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Wilderness of Briggs

3 posters

Go down

In the Wilderness of Briggs Empty In the Wilderness of Briggs

Post by riptocs Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:03 pm

Carry shivered, pulling her coat closer to her body and sitting close to Kyu for the warmth radiating off of his fur. Shora circled the area around the campfire, taking shelter in the blankets of falling snow that fell from the sky, coating her already white snow in flurries of ice. Canifis had stayed behind in Central; he would not likely have been able to survive the cold weather and Darius stuck close to the fire, his breaths coming out of his nose in puffs that became visible in the cold air.

"This sucks, searching the mountainside for this stupid thing. This is something for grunt soldiers, not State Alchemists." Carry growled, shivering a bit in her thick coat. Darius lifted his head and connected his eyes with hers and grunted. Your superior knows your survival skills are superior to even the most seasoned warriors. Plus this expedition will benefit you both.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

In the Wilderness of Briggs Empty Re: In the Wilderness of Briggs

Post by Himeko Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:17 am

Joe wandered up the mountain searching for the state alchemist. She had been given a mission by her superior. The resistance had convinced her that she needed to go. The state alchemist had been sent to look for something and the opposition feared that it may be some kind of weapon. That was the reason why she was here, freezing her ears of in the cold snow.

Somewhere in front of her Joe saw the light of a fire. Could it be the state alchemist? She frowned and walked towards the light. Joe could hear the cracks of the fire as she got closer to the other person. She could smell the firewood, the girl and some other scents, it almost smelled like animal. Blinded by the snow Joe reached the camp and tried to focus on the other girl.
“Do you mind if I join you there?” Joe asked, “I’ve lost my way searching for you, Miss State Alchemist. I’m from Central and they sent me to assist you.”
Himeko
Himeko

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Guns
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:45 pm

Carry warily eyed the newcomer and shrugged. "Be my guest, make yourself warm. This damn snow makes my ports ache too much to move around at night."

Shora lifted her head, making herself visible in the snow. She turned to Joe and narrowed her eyes. Aren't you going to ask her if she's legit?

Carry yawned and shrugged, not letting on that she was communicating with her chimera. She pulled her coat closer and ran a gloved hand over Kyu's fur, absorbing his warmth.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by Himeko Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:49 am

Joe looked at the chimeras. There were a lot of them, all over the camp. Joe was but human and she had trouble grapping the existence of the creatures created by basics not understandable in her eyes. The soldier looked up from the fire, watching the state alchemist patting the head of one chimera. Joe looked at the other girl’s eyes, trying to figure out who she was.

“I doubt someone other than my superior would be here, but just in case, may I see your silver watch? And out of the situation I should probably introduce myself. I’m Marks, from central. I usually work as a secretary but was sent to your help by the council. They were eager to hear from you since madam haven’t reported lately. As a subordinate, I have no power over you actions, Miss State alchemist, I was just ordered to bring you that message.”
Himeko
Himeko

Stats & Info
Power: Guns

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:59 am

Carry's eyes narrowed as she took out her pocketwatch. She wasn't all that thrilled of being connected to the military, but it was the only way to get her research done.

"Marks, huh? And why is the council sticking their nose into my business? They know I'm doing the best I can, but II can't be everywhere!"

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroru Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:30 pm

*may i join*
Kyroru
Kyroru

Stats & Info
Power: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:45 pm

((sure))

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroru Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:32 pm

kyroru had just arrived at the mountain side as he thinks to himself man how am i suppose to find this person in the middle of all this snow. he looks around a bit and doesn't see anything so he decided to walk up the mountain to try and find carry who he was ordered to help out with the search. as he was walking he thought i don't even know what were looking for, i was told i would briefed on arrival but i cant fin.... he then sees a light not to far away that looks like a camp fire "great I have finally found her."

kyroru walks yup to the camp fire and sees that there are two people there wait i thought there was only one kyroru thought to himself. kyroru arrives at the site and sees one of them has a chimera siting next to her and assumes that is the person he is looking for. "hello Carry 'The Pack Alchemist' i assume, my name is kyroru 'the ice alchemist' and i have been ordered to help you with your search" kyroru presents his state alchemist pocket watch as confirmation and hand her some papers comferming the order.
Kyroru
Kyroru

Stats & Info
Power: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Carry grabbed the papers and skimmed them, scowling. "Great, so now we're a freaking party? It's bad enough I have to be out here in this weather, but now with strangers too...bastard Colonel. Anyways, I know you, you know me, make yourself comfortable. I don't plan on leaving until I can feel my toes again."

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down