Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Southern Advanced Military Bay.

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Southern Advanced Military Bay. - Page 3 Empty Re: Southern Advanced Military Bay.

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:09 am

"oof. . . " keixth landed on the wall. . dust specks everywhere. . he stood up and dusted himself.

"hmpf. . if that's how it is. . then let's get serious" Keixth smiled viciously
Tightening his grip on his double guns .

"let's get it on!" Keixth shouted. . . He dashed toward his opponent and transmutated his double guns into steel glove and punched lt. des in the side and kicked his knee.

Keixth jumped back and transmutated his guns back.

Kai
Kai

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Double Guns
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Southern Advanced Military Bay. - Page 3 Empty Re: Southern Advanced Military Bay.

Post by Destinykil Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:45 pm

Des grunted and felt a rib or two crack. His knee buckled but he stood back up straight.

"You, Rasha! Be quiet. Come on boy. You will have to try harder."

Des launched forward and headbutted Keixth in the head hard. A small trickle of blood revealed itself from Des' hair.

"Hahaha! Are you ready for way?"
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info
Power: MP5k w/silencer
Secondary: Earth Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:48 pm

Keixth stumbled back from the impact. trickles of blood on his forehead.

Grunting from what happened.
kexith huffed. This guy is hard. . . . he thought.

"Hmpf. . . ready as i'll ever be."
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Des threw his hand out in a stop motion and chuckled.

"Hahaha, you pass boy! Off to war soon. Kasha, Rasha, whatever, come fix us up."
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:51 am

Keixth blinked at the sudden motion his commanding officer had made.

"uhmm. . okay sir. ." Keixth chuckled as he enjoyed the little sparring he had with lt. des.

"I'll be going now sir!" Keixth saluted as he went off the training room.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:53 am

"Hey no leaving. Let her tend to your wounds, you will feel them."
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:36 am

"You're not normal," Resha said to the lieutenant. "So I'll fix you up second~!" She said, happily.

She dragged Keixth back and reprimanded him. "Always, always, always get your wounds tended. No matter what!" she bandaged him up after she disinfected his wounds.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:39 am

"Yes listen to her. Don't need you dying."

Des reached into his pant pocket and pulled out a bullet. He dug his finger nail into the metal and etched a word in on it. It read 'Kill.'

"Here kid."

Des tossed the bullet at Keixth and smiled.
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:02 am

"ahaha. . . sorry there miss resha. . i tend to forget sometimes" He laughed. . . .
"yes sir. ..~ will do. ." Keixth sighed.
and catched the bullet in his hand. .
cautiously observing the etched word in it.
"thanks lt.des" He saluted as he was being dragged by resha.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:47 am

Resha dragged Keixth to the medical room. It looked worn out, as if it was rarely used.

"What kind of med room is this?" she glared at the dirty equipments. "How are they supposed to take care of anyone with this?!"

Sighing, she took out her own stuff, and went to clean a pot to boil water with. "Hey, mister Keixth, are you all right? Not just the wounds..."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:55 am

"I'm quite fine miss resha. . . " Keixth said as he dusted off the place he will be seating.

"well that might mean that they're much stronger than they look and don't need medical attention" keixth stated
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:11 pm

Des entered the medical room swinging his arm around loosening the shoulder he was shot in.

"Impressive aim boy. Ughhh this room is nasty...just how I like it."
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:09 pm

Resha glared at the lieutenant. "You can't keep a med room like this! Just who is your head doctor in this base anyway?! So irresponsible!"

She turned to Keixth, puffing her cheeks. "That's not how it goes! Just because you're strong doesn't mean you won't need medical attention!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:46 am

Keixth chuckled at the childishness of resha.

"well that's just how some men goes. . .and they have their pride to take care of." Keixth joked.

"ahh.. . hello lt. des" Keixth saluted with a smile.
"I thank you I always do my best" keixth said.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:12 pm

"I uhh am the doctor in this place. I killed uhh the other one. Lieutenant DOCTOR Des at your service."

Des saluted and laughed loudly. He slapped his knees and ruffled throught the cabinets for some aluminium powder and bandages.
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:02 am

Whatever fear Resha felt for the lieutenant left her and replaced it with irritation and anger. "So you think lieutenant that medical assistance is a joke?" she said, her voice calm. She glared at Keixth.

"This has nothing to do with the pride of men, mister Keixth. But by all means," she walked out of the room. "Stay in your condition and heal by yourself. I truly do hope no infections befall your injuries."

[out!]
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3