Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resha

2 posters

Go down

Resha Empty Resha

Post by neon kun Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am

AA Username: neon kun
Picture: avatar :3
Name: Resha
Alias/Nicknames:
Weight: 120
Height: 5'6"
Hair: Silver with dark blue strands
Eyes: red
Race: Amestris
Alliance: Military
Job: Surgeon Captain (sometimes goes into combat, but rarely and only when totally necessary)
Power/Weapon: Scalpel, and a huge syringe with different kinds poison, depending on what she has on that day. She can only do basic alchemy.
Personality: Very bubbly and cheery. She's always happy, but she can get really scary when her patient doesn't obey. Other than that, she's a go-with-the-flow kind of girl. She dislikes the color of her hair because they are different from her brother - Zane.
Physical Description: Long hair that she ties in a side ponytail with a ribbon. She's usually wearing a lab coat, and in military clothes for the medics even when she's outside military base.
History: Along with her brother, she entered the military not because she wanted to be part of the military but because she just wanted to stay close to her brother (she has a fear of being alone).

In time, she was introduced to the medical department and she excelled as a medic. She also realized she has a passion for this department and did her best. When her brother became a general, she could only feel much pride, believing that that was his goal and it motivated her to work harder.

When her brother stepped down, however, he left without saying good bye and she thought it was just a cover up - that it was possible he was dead. Although rumors that circulated spoke that he is still affiliated to the military, giving her hope. When she received a letter from her brother, telling her to stop going into combat and that he's fine, she stayed, believing he'll come back someday. She obliged to his request and stopped going to combat unless she really has to.

Other: Resha would sneak out of the military offices to wander about town, trying to find her brother Zane from time to time. She has a pet frog named "Omnom".

Last edited by neon kun on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Resha Empty Re: Resha

Post by Yoyo Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:01 pm

Love the frog name. xD

If the brother is a character on the site (Zane it my guess?) then you need to include his name.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info
Stats: 7
Power: Lightning Alchemy
Secondary: Daggers

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Yesssss maaaaaa'am! :3 :3 :3 I included it! ^____^

I like frogs <3 <3 <3 heehee! I dissected a frog I named Oms. :3 Hence my imaginary froggy name! yay~
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:48 pm

Haha, nice~
I'll approve this for ya, Jan~
Yoyo