Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drachma Sky Prison

5 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Drachma Sky Prison - Page 11 Empty Re: Drachma Sky Prison

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Dante's arm shot out behind him and grabbed Xenith's neck. He turned his head to look at him. "Yeah, here's the pile of crap I need to finish disposing of." He said as he glared at him.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:24 am

Xenith simply wore a bemused look as Dante choked him. "Hmph, I simply don't know why you would throw your life away for hers." he said.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Dante's eyes bore into Xenith's. "I would give my life for her because I love her." He said increasing his grip. "You monstrous bastard."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:12 am

Xenith chuckled even more, it being more darker. "I'm a monstrous bastard? Says the very man that killed his sister..." Xenith mused, getting a wide yet thin grin.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Dante slammed Xenith inti the wall. "You shut it!" He said coldly. "That was an accident, you did all this on purpose!"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:18 am

"Its just one life lost, and more gained... nothing particular to worry about." he sighed, seeming tired. He grabbed onto Dante's wrist, throwing him off Xenith into the wall, causing an impression.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:56 am

As Dante hit the wall red lightning surged from his hand. "Your just another military dog. Just waiting for them to throw you a bone so you look good. But it won't happen. It ends here."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Xenith jumped back to avoid the lightning catching onto him, he got into a position. "And you're another failed test subject." he retorted.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:01 am

Dante smirked. “Not failed, loose.” He said slowly walking towards him. “Let me tell you something. Do you know why I am still alive after all I have done to the military?” The red lightning surrounded him as he walked. “Why, even today, they ask me to rejoin?” He smiled, but it wasn't one of humor. It was a dark and cold smile. “Your flames aren't anything compared to what I am. You can't imagine what I have done in the past.....” He let loose a chuckle. “Bodies! Entrails! Blood! Peoples lives torn away! All because I could.” He pointed at Xenith. “You were good once. But now you are just as worthless as the dirt i step on.” He gave another cold smile. “After many years I was able to change, leave all the bloodshed behind. Find the one person, whono matter what I did in the past, still cared for me.” His gaze became icey. “And some worthless bastard who sold his soul for power he can't control and that means nothing tries to harm her.” The red lightning suddenly became ecstatic, traveling much faster and more wildly. “IT PISSES ME THE **** OFF!” He suddenly appeared behind Xenith in half-a-second and grabbed him, pushing him face first into the ground.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Xenith just sneered uncaring as Dante made his entire speech but was caught off guard as Dante slammed him into the ground, coughing up blood. His eyes narrowed as he put his hands to the ground, thin pillars of fire, sharp as a blade, stabs him in the torso and throws him aside. "And what the hell makes you think that I won't be able to control the power!?" Xenith smirked wildly. "Besides, the alchemy won't exactly work properly without her hanging around, so why get the assumption you want me to rid her?"
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Dante was throw aside by the fire but instantly recovered. "I'm not going to let you get near her." He said slowly walking to him. The red lightning suddenly shot out ad struck him in the chest, sending him flying.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Xenith backflips in the air, skidding to a stop to the ground. He winced at the sudden bolt of lightning that struck his chest and shook his head before rushing at Dante.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:48 pm

As Xenith rushed at him Dante gave an evil grin, his eyes widening. Suddenly multiple spikes erupted from the planes ground, each one barely an inch away from Xenith as he moved. Dante suddenly appeared behind Xenith again and elbowed him in the back towards the spikes.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Xenith stopped at the spikes suddenly appeared but felt the forceful jab of Dante's elbow, pushing him towards the spikes. Xenith clapped his hands together before slapping his hand against of of the spikes, it transmuting a pillar to push him out the way before he skids to a stop, glaring at Dante. "His attitude all of a sudden....." he thought then took out a sword sword from under his cloak. He then removed the cloak.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:34 pm

Dante's smile grew wider as Xenith pulled out a sword and removed his cloak. “Have you heard the story of the lightnings pain alchemist in Ishval?” The red lightning suddenly flowed around him calmly. “How brutal he was and what he would do to finish a fight?” He pulled out Godai, now covered with tthe red lightning. “How he killed innocents without a second thought? Your eagerness to use your power shows you aren't fit to control it.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:30 am

Xenith's eye twitched as the lightning grew calm around him, sneering at the dark smile on Dante's face. "Who in the military doesn't know about that monster..?" Xenith said flatly as he pointed his sword at Dante. "It was you, wasn't it?" Xenith just scoffed at the last thing Dante said.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:40 am

Dante gave a slight bow. “Yes, it was me.” He said still smiling. “The one caring and gentle person who looks after Tosh is the famous lightnings pain alchemist. The bane of Ishval.” He snickered. “You think you have done terrible things. They are nothing compared to what I did in Ishval. But you do piss me off in one way...” He smirked. “...at how you betray your family.” He tilted his head, a look of mock concern on his face. “Poor little Xenith was all alone on the streets. No one with him, everyone against him.” He snickered. “Until one day he met other outcasts, lost ones and abandoned ones. You became a family. Friends closer then blood relatives. And you gave it all away for what? A pay-check? A hunger for power? Or was it some guilt eating away at you? The truth of the matter is that you are not even worthy of kissing the dirt I trample. Hell, a hobo is worth more then you. At least a hobo sticks by those who help him, who treat him well, as if he was family. But you...” He laughed. “...you had to believe you were better then those who helped you. You had to be, it was only fair. So you betrayed them all including Tosh, the one who was closest to you. Did you even think about how she must have felt? Thinking you were dead because you 'saved' her? It killed her on the inside. She blamed herself. And then years later she finds you alive. Imagine how happy she must have felt. And how heart-broken she became when you almost forced her to join the military, then kidnapped her.” The red lightning was now completely calm and under his control. “I have killed thousands of innocents, yet you are even lower then me.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:54 am

Xenith growled under his breath, trying to keep his anger calm. How did he know so much about him? It made him irritated and more angry every second, almost like a raging storm ready to burst out. "If I'm so lower than you, how come you haven't put me out of my misery as of yet....?" he asked seething some. His eyes narrowed as the lightning started to become tame.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:11 am

"Oh you wonder why I don't kill you now?" He said with a smirk. "Because you amuse me." He said with a laugh. "And I find that seeing the fear in your eyes is hilarious. You fear me, don't deny it."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:17 pm

"I don't fear you, but you're getting much too annoying!" Xenith said as he rushed at Dante, taking one mighty stomp down on the ground, fire snakes emerging from the ground and bites Dante in his limbs, holding him up into the air.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:43 pm

As the snakes bit into him and rose him into the air the red lightning suddenly cut through them, canceling them. He then dropped down on top of Xenith and held him down. "What do you fear then?" He said chuckling.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:21 pm

Xenith was pinned down by Dante, growling under his breath. "I'm not afraid of ANYTHING!!" He said putting his hand to Dante's arm, a fireball firing point blank, sending him back. Xenith then charged at him, sending numerous slashes.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Dante was sent back and laughed as Xenith attacked. He blocked each attack with ease and the countered by shoving godai into his chest, red lightning burning him. 'What is your fear?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:32 pm

Xenith yelled out, cringing and wincing as the red lightning burned him. He glared up at Dante with an intensity of hatred. "I FEAR NOTHING!!" he responded back.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:56 pm

"Oh you fear something." Dante said chuckling. 'You fear being weak. You fear going back to the life you had before joining this military, where you were hunting for scraps everyday. You fear failing and losing your power."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next