Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restaurant

+7
kairo
kotaro7914
Toshii
Kinai
Kai
GL
Zane
11 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Restaurant Empty Restaurant

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:53 am

The restaurant was high-class, very formal and had good food without a doubt. Very expensive, but that's to be expected. The tables, chairs, silverwares and plates were all
luxurious.

The draperies were exclusive fabric from Xing. A chandelier boasted its grandeur. Everything seemed to sparkle and the atmosphere was harmonized with good music.

Zane didn't like formal things too much but this was the only place he knew of that could probably ease off the guy that was by the Station.

As such, one can't just enter the restaurant without a reservation however Zane didn't have a problem getting a table anyway. Still dragging the girl he just met, he led her to the table, following a waiter. "This good enough?" he asked.

Last edited by Zane on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Restaurant Empty Re: Restaurant

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:00 am

Amelia was shocked, she had never been at a restaurant like this before. What a luxurious restaurant!
"... Honestly, you could have brought me to a less luxurious restaurant. .. but... im happy, as long as youre paying for the food." She pointed a finger at the man. This man bothered Amelia a little. Not that he was rude... but something made her feel... not so safe around this man. Amelia sat down on the chair and noticed how comfortable the chair was. This must be restaurant heaven!
GL
GL

Stats & Info
Power: Swords and Axes
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:04 am

Zane sat on the chair opposite of her and the waiter gave both of them a menu.

"Don't worry. I may seem suspicious but I'm not so stupid as to make a girl pay, especially after dragging her into this place," he said, browsing through the menu. "And you asked for a good restaurant. I don't know much else, honestly. I eat here a lot."

Finally looking at her, he couldn't help but laugh a little. She looked so awed. "So, what's your name? You're not from here, are you?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:12 am

Amelia took the menu and looked at the dishes. She noticed that the food at this restaurant seemed really luxurious, exactly like the restaurant itself.
"Thanks, that makes me relieved. .. Honestly, i dont have much money on me right now." She smiled nervously at the man.

The way he laughed at Amelia made her blush some. "My name is Amelia. And thats correct, im from a small town pretty far from here." She smiled some. "What about you, whats your name?"
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:13 am

keixth walked inside the fancy restaurant.
He looked around and said "this restaurant sure is very fancy"

his stomach grumbles.

"I'm hungry. . better get something to eat then" Keixth said.

"uhm. . . excuse me. . waiter? table for one pls"

Kai
Kai

Stats & Info
Power: Double Guns
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:17 am

He could see how tense she was. Well, that can't be avoided. "You can relax. Don't worry about the payment. I promise to handle it," he said and relaxed in his seat, showing her it's okay.

"I see. I thought you were weird. I guess you can be pretty nice," he mused out loud. "Nice to meet you, Amelia. Name's Zane."

The waiter came back to get their orders and Zane gave out his. He told the waiter to get Amelia's.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:25 am

She examined the man as he relaxed in his seat. Somehow it made her feel more comfortable. "... thank you Mr."

"... You must be a pretty cocky person. There aint a lot of people who would call a person weird, especially not when you only have known the person less than an hour."

Amelia gave her order to the waiter and tried to forget the irritation. ".. But its nice to meet you, Zane." She smiled.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:29 am

He passed by many tables to be led on a private one.

And he seemed to see zane. . . with a lady?
woah. . . keixth thought.

but then he just shrugged it off his stomach was more important.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:34 am

Zane laughed at her response to being called weird. "Well, that's a good response," he said. "Better than letting other people say as they please about you, yes? Besides, it's just an opinion I formed seeing you jump out of the train. Normal people don't do that." Judgmental.

His eyes caught sight of someone he recognized, being led away by a waiter. Royalty kid? Well, he is royalty, but still... him again?

"Right. So you're part of the military, correct? What made you come here?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:45 am

Amelia took a fast look around the restaurat before she continued to look at Zane. "Youre right about that, Mr. But even if i jumped out of the train, i think im a little more normal than you." Amelia smiled a teasing smile. "You see, normal people do not grab girls around the waist at trainstations. Especially not the girls they just met. Normal people usually ask them to follow." Amelia rested her head on her hand.

Amelia noticed that Zane lost eyecontact with her for a few seconds, she got a little curious. She saw that Zane looked at some other guy.
hm... a friend mabye?

" yes. i wanted to travle some. thats all." she smiles once more.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:47 am

inai walks to the entrance of the restaurant wearing his military uniform he flashes his badge to the host and they seat him "Thank you" he states as they walk off
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:50 am

As keixth went to his private dining room.

He ordered and asked the waiter to bring what they recommended to eat.

He then started to think why would zane be here?. .. he laughed.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:57 am

Zane saw a newcomer in the restaurant, flashing his badge to get a table. Such flamboyant way of flaunting power. When I was in position, even I didn't do that. But he can't fool me.

He smiled at Amelia. "Nice guts, little girl. But I'm pretty sure I grabbed your wrist, not your waist. Don't tell me you're daydreaming about it and confused it with reality?" he smirked. He took out a piece of paper and wrote on it. "Suspicious man came in. Pretty sure he's the one in the station. Act natural." He handed the note to her.

Their food came in and Zane took a bite from his meal. If he attacks, that's just stupid. If I'm not wrong, royalty kid's here. I don't know Amelia's strength, but I'm sure she has her strengths. Aside from that, he's wearing the military uniform. It's good I'm wearing civilian clothing.

[Amelia, Kai, Zane, Kinai]

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:08 am

He sits there and justs orders some tea and he looks out of the corner of his eye and notices the people from the train station are here "Who are they" He silently says to himself
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:11 am

Amelia grinned and leaned forward to get closer to Zane. " What can i say? i Have really REALLY nice guts." She smiled. "Wrist, waist, the same thing. Well mannered people do not grab people, doesnt matter where they grab." She winked and leaned back again. She thought to herself wow... its kinda easy to talk to this guy.

She saw the little piece of paper that Zane wrote. She took a fast look over her shoulder to see if she noticed someone suspicious, but she didnt. .. wow, he is good at noticing suspicuous stuff... Amelia sighed and looked out through the window. I wonder when i will become as good as this guy...
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:15 am

Keixth's orders came in faster than he thought it would.

five orders of rice and 2 suckling pigs.

"wow what fast service!" Keixth said.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:27 am

Zane smiled at her antics. She was good company and not at all annoying like he first thought. She was still weird but it was a pleasantry. "It was faster that way," he reasoned, taking another bite from his meal. "Besides, I thought I didn't have to act all well-mannered," he smirked, glancing at her. "I only reserve that to pretty girls." She's pretty cool.

"Don't worry," he said, seeing her down expression. "We'll be okay. It'll be foolish for him to attack us in here of all places. If I'm not mistaken, there's another ally here too." It would be best not to talk about military-related topics right now. I don't want to risk it being overheard.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:31 am

Tosh walked into the restaurant, gazing around and smelling the wonderful food. "Smells sooooo gooood~" She was stopped by a waiter. "Excuse me, young lady, but do you have a reservation to be here?" Tosh scratched the back of her head, trying to figure out what that meant again.

Last edited by Toshii on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:34 am

(you skipped me and left me out)
He sits there sipping on his tea when it hits him That guy was there when i attacked the eastern military base
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:35 am

[sorry, i didn't see ya ^^;;]
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:37 am

[you need reservation to get in here, tosh. so make it like you had one ^^ for the sake of verisimilitude.]

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:38 am

(post order Amy, Kai, Zane, Tosh, Kinai)
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:39 am

Amelia looked back at Zane. "Sure, it was a faster way." She rolled her eyes and tasted the food. OH MY GOD. The way that the food tasted was amazing! Her mouth was wide open full of food. Oh shit, close you mouth Amelia. She closed her mouth really fast and swolloed. "..Great food." Another blush appeared on her face. It took a few seconds until she actually understood what Zane said. "...So you think im not a pretty girl, huh?" She crossed her arms and glared at Zane.

Amelia noticed that Zane knew a lot about military stuff and she trusted him. She nodded and understood that its the best if she listens to what he says. "okey."

She looked once more at the guy who had cought Zanes interest before. He looked like a nice guy. "Is that guy a friend of yours?"
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:40 am

[no. it's amelia, zane, kinai, tosh. keixth's leaving.]

Zane

Stats & Info