Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerugo shindig

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aerugo shindig Empty Aerugo shindig

Post by admin Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:14 am

The palace of Aerugo. A place for only the wealthy, well to-do's, and the lucky, as the Aerguo prince's birthday is this day. High security is keeping the place well secure for the biggest event in Aerugo history. Formal wear is expected.

- - - - -

Ace straightened his tie. He had gotten an invitation as he'd been to Aerugo many times thanks to his rich family. His father was in well with their family. Ace had invited Dwyrin to come along since she needed a vacation from the bar. He was quite interested in who he'd meet here.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Metalwork Alchemy
Secondary: none

https://fullmetaleclipse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Aerugo shindig Empty Re: Aerugo shindig

Post by SamSeven Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:22 am

She despised dresses. They had their place, though, because here she was, back in Aerugo on the Prince's birthday. Except this time she had the pleasure of not having to sneak into the party.

She threw Ace a sidelong glance. "So, do we have a purpose for being here besides the food and fun??"

SamSeven

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateKeyaQ Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:29 am

Zayden, dressed in a sharp blue suit that was two sizes too small, felt a little ridiculous. He didn't mind dressing up. He just wished that he had bought a few new suits after hitting a growth spurt.

Aw man....my pants look like shorts. He frowned, staring down at himself.
KarateKeyaQ
KarateKeyaQ

Stats & Info
Power: Standard Gun
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:33 am

Rei looked down at the dress she was wearing and sighed. She had not only traveled an incredibly distance - she still had no idea why she had been invited - but she had to wear a dress. She shook her head, stopped, then smiled. She had her normal boots on underneath to keep some level of comfort.

She looked around the room, surprised to see such a wide variety of people present. "He's quite popular, I guess."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info
Stats: 7
Power: Lightning Alchemy
Secondary: Daggers

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:36 am

Ace smiled. "Well, I am going to pick up as many ladies as possible," Ace nodded. "You're free to help. Otherwise, just keep your ear out for anything suspicious that we can use. Steal. Explode. Whatever."

Ace looked out into the crowd and stifled a laugh. "Sir waiter," Ace motioned towards Zayden. "You need a new suit."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:44 am

Ah, good. The usual.
She put on her "formal party face" and fell ino the groove of the room. This was second nature... Until Ace pointed out some poor kid with too-short pants, and a very tight coat. She turned her head away from him, stifling a grin. But it's probably not be the kid's fault, she told herself, and settled her features once again.

"I'm sure he's noticed," she told Ace loud enough for the boy to hear.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateKeyaQ Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:47 am

His face grew hot when he realized someone had mentioned his clothing. He turned to address the two, staring down at his suit. "It fit last year... " He muttered. "Does it look that bad?"
KarateKeyaQ
KarateKeyaQ

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:51 am

Rei spotted several faces she knew, but none that particularly interested her. She spotted a table with food on it and made her way there. She was hungry and irritable; the best solution to both was nourishment. Half-way there, she spotted yet another face she recognized and she groaned inwardly. "I suppose it's only natural he'd be here," she grumbled mentally.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:52 am

Ace shook his head and motioned the man over. "Yes, it does," Ace laughed.

"I do have a solution, though," Ace took out a needle. "Well, two. We could cut your arms and legs down a bit so you'd fit it better? I can't say it won't be bloody, though.."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:59 am

"Or," she said, pulling a tiny knife out of a well thought out hiding spot, "we could just cut the string a little." She crouched and made a couple quick slashes around the hems of the kids pantlegs, and they dropped nicely into place.

She stood back up and looked at Ace, noting his disappointed look, she asked, "Can you even sew?? What good would needle do you in this sitaution??"

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateKeyaQ Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:05 am

After staring at Ace with a terrified expression, both knowing the man was unorthodox but never being fully able to determine when he was joking, Zayden felt relief when the woman Ace was with, quickly and skillfully, fixed his clothes.

He smiled, jiggling his pants legs. "Aw sweet. Thanks, ma'am!"
KarateKeyaQ
KarateKeyaQ

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:08 am

Rei munched on some food - it was meat of some sort, but it was too fancy to determine exactly what it was - and watched as Dwyrin fixed Zayden's clothing. She nodded, somewhat amused by the situation, though she could not hear them. "At least I have someone I can speak to without going insane."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:15 am

"Pfft," Ace said as he pointed at his suit. "Do you think something so grandiloquent manages itself? Please. I take care of these bad boys with the power of sewing."

Ace kicked out a chair. "Sit here, waiter, sir. Hey, haven't we met?"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:26 am

"No problem," she said politely to the kid - I should find out his name.

She took the opportunity to look around the room again. She had thought she'd seen most of the people, but somehow she had missed Rei, who was standing there in a dress...and boots. Taking the outfit in, it suited her, Dwyrin realized and so she put it from her mind.

She rolled her eyes. Ace was handling the boy just fine without her. "I'm going to go get something to drink. Want anything??"

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateKeyaQ Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:52 pm

Zayden sat down as instructed and nodded. "Yeah, at the park I believe. With Rei." He looked at the other woman he didn't know and politely stuck out his hand. "My name is Zayden, by the way. Nice to meet you."

He saw her looking around the room and he followed her gaze to see that Rei was here as well. Hm, what a coincidence.
KarateKeyaQ
KarateKeyaQ

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:57 pm

She smiled as Dwyrin and Zayden both noticed her, but moved to the far side of the table, hoping Ace would not. She lazily examined the table to entertain herself some. "Oh look, shrimp!"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:47 am

"So, how have you been, Zayden?" Ace asked the boy sitting across from him. "And I'd like nothing to drink, thanks, Dwyrin."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:37 am

It was strange to shake with someone who was sitting, but she took Zayden's hand as he introduced himself, and replied, "The pleasure is all mine, Zayden. It's not every day I get the opportunity to save someone in distress." She flashed him a small grin and headed for the table with food and drinks.

As she traveled through the crowd, she saw a number of people she recognized and was forced - with her pretense of good manners - to stop and greet a few of them. By the time she got to the table, Rei had moved down it a little since the last time she had seen her. "Funny seeing you here," she said, picking up some morsel of food to sample.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:46 pm

"Oh uh...I kind of wanted some fruit punch." He muttered, more to himself than to the woman who was already across the room. He made a mental note to speak louder and clearer and get the woman's name.

He turned back to Ace who had spoken. "I'm pretty good." He nodded, glancing around. "Been working a lot lately." Quite a lot. So much, in fact, that he had been persuaded to go to this party purely because his superior officers were afraid that he'd work himself into a coma. "How are you?" Zayden asked. "Doing well, I hope?"
KarateKeyaQ
KarateKeyaQ

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:10 pm

"Funny, indeed," Rei laughed. She nibbled on some food before saying, "There's an odd mixture of people here."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Ace leaned in toward Zayden, "You work, huh? What kind of work are you in, Zayden? You an assassin?"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:33 pm

She scanned the crowd again. "Odd isn't even the word. I do find myself wondering why we have the pleasure of your company here, though."

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateKeyaQ Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:18 am

"Assassin?" Zayden laughed out loud at the statement. As if. He could barely keep himself upright. What fool would hire HIM to assassinate anyone?

But, feeling lighthearted, he smiled and there was a twinkle in his eye. "Actually, yes. You have me all figured out, Ace. I'm an assassin. Here to murder...."He trailed his eyes along the crowd, pausing for effect before pointing. "That woman you were here with."

He snickered after wards at his joke, hiding his smile behind his hand.
KarateKeyaQ
KarateKeyaQ

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:15 pm

Rei nodded. "I'm curious about that also. I received an invitation and decided to accept as a little vacation. Why I received said invitation is beyond me." She shrugged then winked, grabbing something - another odd food she didn't recognize - off the table. "But the food is good, so it's alright, y'know?"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:29 am

[Shoot! Didn't realize we were waiting on me, sorry!]

"Aw, that's too bad," Ace frowned. "I won't let you!"

Ace stood up and pointed at Zayden. "A gentleman's challenge! Do not assassinate the fair lass! You'll have to get through me to try."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content