Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern Plains

+5
GL
Zane
kyte
zergio
kotaro7914
9 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Eastern Plains - Page 4 Empty Re: Eastern Plains

Post by Zane Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:49 am

"Keep in mind," he said. "That the moment you're found out, you're on your own. You can't utter my name; that would be unprofessional and I will be after you. After all, I'm pretty sure I can handle this job without problems. It shouldn't be a problem to you, hm? Seeing as you're so confident in your skills."

He smirked. "That's all on you, Kotaro." I'm not giving a layout nor any other information.

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:54 am

Kotaro sighed. "I get it. Don't worry, if I am caught, I won't mention you. But I have infiltrated highly defended places before. Odds are I won't be caught." Guess I'm going out on a limb. "Any time it needs done?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:58 am

"So have I. It's easy; it doesn't give anyone bragging rights," he said and looked at his watch. "You need to get the scepter tonight. I need it by 3am tomorrow."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:10 am

Kotaro nodded. “Not bragging, just reassuring. I'll do it. If I'm not back by three AM just mark me captured.” Kotaro walked to the horse. “You willing to takee me to Xing?” The horse whinnied as it stooped and allowed Kotaro on its back. “See you at 3. Where should I m-give you the scepter?”

(How are we going to do this? Am I going to do it in a single post or is someone going to add obstacles?)
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:15 am

[i'll be the one to add obstacles.]

"I'll see you in Xing."

[out]

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:19 am

Kotaro nodded as he headed to Xing.

(Out)
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Resha sat by a small meadow of flowers. She had left the medical base and they were looking for her, but she had ignored all calls and such.

She played with one flower, not taking it out of its roots, not taking out the leaves or petals.

"So I left but what do I accomplish from this?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Kotaro was sitting next to a tree, dozing off. He had always wandered here when he was troubled, probably to forget them. He was on the verge of falling asleep when he heard a meow. He turned to see Kira sitting next to him. He rubbed his eyes. "Long time no see." He then heard something heavy approaching. He turned and saw the strange horse that seemed to act human. "You to Eh?" He yawned and laid back against the tree. Kinai was hostile, He had fixed up things with Zane, learned a little about Resha and Zanes past, and Kairo was on the verge of dying. He closed his eyes. Nothing but trouble. That's all I bring and see.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:06 pm

She just sat there and talked to the flowers~ it was very soothing, made her feel a bit better. But she tried her best to try and sort out the things in her mind that bothered her.

Leaving was something out of whim; she was pretty sure there was a lot of trouble for that. But she couldn't let them use her again. At least, that's what she thinks. There were too many ifs and buts that lingered in her mind that she kept her head down, not minding her surrounds~
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Kotaro yawned again and stood up stretching. He looked at Kira and the horse. "Why do you always come running to me whenever I am here?" The horse whinnied. "Yeah...Of course." He took a deep breath and hopped on the horse. It didn't buck him off. "Guess you got used to me eh?" Kira jumped into his bag. "coming along for the ride?" Kotaro turned his head forward. "Hyah!" The horse began to take off around the plains.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Akio walked up seeing if he could learn about what happened to Kyte so he came here this was their favorite place when they were little. Akio saw a man riding a horse and he sat against a rock watching the man ride the horse and he just let his mind wander off.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Kotaro was smiling as he rode the horse. But soon the smile faded. "I just can't get over it. All of this is happening and I'm being worthless. Having fun while others suffer." Kotaro reeled the horse to a stop. The horse whinnied. Kotaro looked down. "I'm a disgrace."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:26 pm

Resha heard the sound of a horse and blinked. She looked at the flowers. "Okay... I'm imagining things again!" she groaned and lay down and closed her eyes. She wasn't really asleep, she just thought of closing her eyes would be nice for now~
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Kotaro got off the horse. He padded its head. “Moonlight. Thats a good name for you.” The horse whinnied as if saying yes. Kotaro shook his head before he started to walk. Kira popped her head out of the bag, her ears twitching. She suddenly jumped out of the bag, jetting toward a flower bed. “Kira! I finally see you and you run off?” Kotaro chased after her, the horse following.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Akio heard Kotaro yelling and he got up to see Kotaro and Kira and the Horse running towards a flower bed Akio decided to follow.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:06 am

Kira hopped into the flower bed. She tilted her head to one side, staring at the girl laying down. She had seen her before. She mewed.

Kotaro tripped on a rock, causing him to stumble. As he tried to regain his balance he slammed into a tree near the flower bed, face first. He fell to the floor. “But mommy, I don't want to go to school today.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:10 am

Akio saw and hear what happened and fell out of the tree he was in laughing really hard.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:12 am

Resha opened her eyes and saw a cat. She LOVES cats, like super love them! So in her excitement she hugged the cat. "CAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! SO CUTE!" She squealed!
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:18 am

Kotaro shook his head, sitting up as he did so. He rubbed the front of his head. “Ouch!” He heard a sound and lookeed behind him. the horse seemed to be laughing. “Oh shut up.” The horse continued to laugh. Kotaro looked around for Kira, spotting her in someones arms. “Kira? What are you doing.” He stood up and rubbed his head again.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:19 am

While the laughing died Akio stood up and he walked up to Kotaro. "Hey you feeling alright? That blow must of been hard."
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:22 am

Resha petted and hugged the cat. "So cuuuute!" she said, her eyes gleaming with happiness. She didn't expect to see a cat here!

"Where'd you come from?" the cat looked at her curiously. And she squealed. "It doesn't matter to me though!" And she hugged it some more :3
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:28 am

“Akio?” Kotaro shook his head. “I'm fine, worse has been done.” He looked toward the flower bed. “Kira, who did you find?” He walked over to the flower bed. “Hello, anyone there?”

The horse walked over to Akio, whinneing at him.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:30 am

Akio petted the horse and then noticed a bird so he stared at it.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:32 am

Resha didn't let go of the cat and sat upright when someone called out, at least she thought it was her being called out.

"Yes?" she asked, not quite seeing, what with ze flowers all over her face and the cat in front of her. =O
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:39 am

Kotaro raised an eyebrow. “That voice...” He spread some of the flowers, spotting a figure in them. “Hello?”

The horse looked at the bird as well. Nature is beutiful isn't it? The voice was inside Akio's head and only heard by him.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next