Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerugo Underground fighting Ring

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Aerugo Underground fighting Ring - Page 3 Empty Re: Aerugo Underground fighting Ring

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:03 pm

“Oh I know. I just am about to get in a fight with the mafia. Like I don't have enough enemies.” Kotaro reached into his bag and pulled out a stock. He equiped it to Zero then swithed it to full auto. He propped it against his shoulder and began to fire at the mob.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Aerugo Underground fighting Ring - Page 3 Empty Re: Aerugo Underground fighting Ring

Post by Kinai Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:19 pm

He laughed as he heard the bullets rip through the air "so you decided to kill now?" He asked as he stepped into the dome which kinda formed a malliable but durable solid sheet of adaminte metal around him still allowing him to move

"Bring it on" He said in a devilish tone as he still had the claws and spikes protruding from him but on his legs and arms they had small stubbs. Not for penetrating but for break bones. His right claw was still aflame as he walked torwards the closest group of people with guns. He laughed as the bullets ricocheted off of him and hit some of them the closer he got
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:04 am

“Maim yes, kill no. These are studs.” He punched a man who charged him.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Kinai laughed as people fell left and right. "Yu have no chance" He yelled out as he swung around wildly ripping people apart and with each splatter of blood he let out a demonic laugh
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Kotaro continued to knock people out, rolling his eyes as Kinai laughed. He kicked another man in the temple.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:57 pm

Kinai started to slow down as the crowd thinned. Either from being killed, knocked out, or ran away "where would he be?" Kinai asked kotaro refering about the boss man
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:04 pm

Kotaro punched another thug then looked around. He spotted a dark shaded window on the second floor with a large silhouette of a man in it. "Up there! Bot don't kill him."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kairo Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Nero leaves his car to enter the fighting arena. “Finally I get to fight others.” As he enters he hears a riot going on. He runs to the area and knocks out 2 thugs. “What the hell is going on here.”
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info
Power: Swords and Knives

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:11 am

Kinai frowns "can't kill him?" He says with a pause "that sucks " He heads torwards the wall where the window is above it and he sinks his claws into the wall and starts to climb
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Kotaro turned when Nero came in but kept his attention to some thugs who had rushed him. He easily knocked them to the ground. "He knows things I need to know."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:05 pm

Kinai laughed as he reached the window "Is that your reason for everything?" He said as he jumped through the window and seen a big man standing there with 2 body guards. They rushed kinai as he slid close to one hitting the guy in the stomach with his elbow and then slinging him over him out the window. The other guy punched kinai and sent him sliding into the wall.

When kinai straighten back up he wiped the blood from his mouth and started to laugh "That was a bad move" He said in a demonic voice as he rushed the last body guard and tackled him but as they were going down kinai jabbed both of his claws into the mans shoulders. Which immobilized his arms. Kinai pulled his claws from the mans shoulders and started to claw at his chest and with each swing he ripped into his flesh deeper and deeper as the man let out blood curdiling screems.

After the man was dead kinai stood to his feet with blood covering his hands and he turned torwards the man "Don't even try to run"

(does boss man have any powers or anything?)
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:10 pm

(He's a earth alchemist)

Kotaro ran up the wall and jumped through the hole. "You freak."

The big man laughed. "You just threatened the mob. You will be hunted forever now."

Kotaro gritted his teeth.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:55 pm

Kinai laughed at his remarks "Do you think that troubles me?" he cotinues to laugh "I have been hunted by mercenaries and the military my whole life"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:31 pm

"But what of the resistance? You don't think there are some in our power?" He laughed. "Kill me and another rises."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Kinai smiled at the thought "So we can kill you? And then kill other trash like you who takes your place?"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:05 pm

Kotaro gritted his teeth. "No. Because he knows where to find out where the military philosiher stones are. the only one."

"How right you are." The man said grinning.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:06 pm

kinai waved his claw in front of the man's face "Well you are going to tell us where it is or you wil beg to die by the time we get done with you" He said in a grimacing tone
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:11 pm

He moved the claw out of his face. "Kill me and they will be lost forever." He grinned.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Kinai chuckled "I never said anything about killing you" he said with a wicked smile stretching across his face "But trust me. You better tell me where it is. Or it won't be too good for you"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:45 pm

"really?" The man laughed as he grabbed the collar of his shirt and ripped it off. His body looked like a hard rock. "Try me."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:22 pm

Kinai chuckled at the man's remarks "Kotaro if I end up killing him then oh well" He said as he struck his claws together the ones he made from previous battle along with his studs on his arms and legs too
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:29 pm

The man laughed. "You don't have to worry about that." He cracked his knuckles.

Kotaro took out Godai. "Lets."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Kinai backs to the wall and leans against it waiting for someone to make a move
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:29 pm

The big man was suddenly across the room and in front of Kotaro, his arm swinging down. His speed was great for a man of that size.

Kotaro lifted Slyde and blocked the attack, bending a bit at the force.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm

As he seen the man move kinai jebbed his claw into the wall making a steel blade protrude from it and fly at the ribs of the man when kotaro blocked his shot
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next