Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renee's Gun Store

+4
Toshii
kyte
kotaro7914
zergio
8 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Renee's Gun Store - Page 12 Empty Re: Renee's Gun Store

Post by Toshii Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:29 pm

"Awww~" Tosh said taking the gift. She slowly unwrapped it.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:34 pm

Kotaro smiled as Tosh unwrapped her gift. He was about to unwrap his when he remembered something. “Light...and dark...” Kotaro's eyes widened.

Your only coming to realize what you are! Just wait until your soul begins to drift! Once that happens, it won't matter who you care about, You will shine as light and destroy as dark!

The words of the scientist in the cloning lab buzzed in his head.

We homunculi aren't like humans! We are nothing like them Kotaro! You are as different as we are! We can't be light or dark! Only grey!

The homunculi of Slyde had said the same thing.

As a light in our hands, and as a dark shadow that covers us. You are these things Kotaro. You aren't a regular person.

The brass had also hinted it. Kotaro quickly stood up and ran to his bag. The happy, calm, loving look had gone from his eyes. It was now replaced with a look of determination, fear, and anger. “Renee! Tosh! Listen to me!” He tossed a small piece of paper to Renee. “Thats my number! Call me if you need me!” He grabbed his bag and weapons. He picked up a rocket launcher on the wall and placed a $1,000 on the counter. “Theres a military base in the west. I'll be there! Follow me if you want, but prepare for a fight!” Kotaro ran out of the store and headed west.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:55 pm

Renee was gonna follow him, but she realised she was after a military base. She couldn't be caught helping him.

"B-be sure not to tell them where you got the weapons! D:"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:24 am

Kotaro ran back inside Renee's store with the man. He walked to the back and threw him onto a chair. The sack was still covering his face. Kotaro tied him to the chair and began to pace. “I do what you say! I keep to my own! I do your dirty work for you!” Kotaro punched the man's face still under the sack. “You made my life hell! You tried to kill Tosh! You hurt Renee!” Kotaro kicked this time, sending him and the chair towards the wall.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:25 am

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Renee screamed. "Why are you punching him!? Why did you bring that here!? Who's in it!?"

Renee was surprised, shocked, and confused.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:35 am

Kotaro stopped pacing. He looked at the man. “This was all part of your plan wasn't it? All a ruse!” Kotaro glared at the man. He ran up and removed the sack, revealing the beaten face of one of the senior brass members. “You were just waiting for me to change weren't you!?”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:40 am

Renee had no choice. She grabbed a snipper rifle and readied it, pointing it at Kotaro.

"I never wanted to do this Kotaro. The last thing I wanna do is point a gun at you. But I require a explanation."

Her eyes flared a little, as her old self's eyes would when fending off a man.

"Why are you here with him? Why are you hitting him, and why did you say it was his fault for those people?"

Renee held her gun steady.

"As soon as I get answers, I will promise, I will drop my gun. I won't fire. I will even let you handcuff me if you don't trust me, but I need answers."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:49 am

“Of course you don't recognize him!” Kotaro yelled. He was angry. Angrier then he had ever been. “He knew you would recognize him soon, so he needed a way out!” Kotaro pointed at Renee. “Thats why he convinced them to put that damn chip inside your head!” He punched the man again. “You needed her memory wiped! but you also needed to hide, so you added the other options, such as tolerance towards men on it so the others wouldn't get suspicious!” Kotaro threw his hand onto the mans face. “You may not recognize him Renee! Maybebnot even remember him! But I can't let him stay hidden!” The transmutation circle on Kotaro's hand glowed as lightning surrounded the mans face. After 5 minutes Kotaro stepped back. There was the face of the man who had made his life a living hell. the man who hurt Renee all those years ago. There was the face, of 1st Lieutenant Garsher.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:54 am

"This doesn't make any sense" Renee said. All her questions wern't answered, but she dropped her gun and kicked it away. "That man, Garsher, was reported dead, twice." Renee stated. "Suicide, and your murder of him, I believe."

Renee didn't recall any memories of him.

"So why is he here now?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:07 am

“He survived.” Kotaro backed away. “He tried to commit suicide by blowing himself up, but survived. He then changed his appearance and became part of the brass. He set the bounty to kill me. Then he saw you in the court that one day. He remembered you, and realized you would recognize him. So he convinced them to put that damn chip inside your head!” Kotaro closed his eyes. “It was all a ruse! He had your memory wiped of him with that chip!. He then started this!” Kotaro raised his arm. “The failsafe of the cloning project! He had me injected in the courtroom with the water I drank! It's causing my body to die while my soul lives trapped in it!” Kotaro walked up to Renee. “You have got to believe me Renee. He planned this all!” He was looking down now, tears flowing down his face. “There has to be a way for you to see this. ThatI'm not lying.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:11 am

Renee walked over to Garsher.

"Your a fool" She said to him. "Did you really think that a chip could erase my memory?"

The chip in her brain had already dissolved away and did its job.

"You erased memories of the person in this body. The chip made it easier to handle men, because I forgot everything they did to me."

She leaned in close to him, almost touching his face. "But my soul never allowed me to forget you."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:21 am

Kotaro had fallen to his knee's. all these years. All this time. All the people he met. It was all going to end. “I've only got three days.” He stood up and walked over to Garsher. “You already proved there was no antidote, no way to reverse it.” Kotaro punched Garsher again. “BUT I'M GONNA MAKE SURE YOU DIE THIS TIME!” Kotaro continued to pummel Garsher, his fist connecting to Garshers face. Garsher briefly struggled but soon became still. He had died. Kotaro didn't stop though, he kept beating Garsher's dead body, never taking his gaze away. He didn't stop even after Garshers haed hd split from the multiple impacts. He just beat the body senslessly.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:29 am

Renee started packing up guns. The guided rocket launcher she made, The Shredder, Her sniper rifle, and some grenades. She went and put on two holsters for 1 pistol, and a 1 handed machine gun. Within a coat she put on, she slid two knives into separate slots, and a long sword with the scabbard attached to her back. She loaded a shotgun.

"The military thinks they can use me, huh? HUH!? Years I've been making weapons for them. High quality weapons. and they go and pair me with this B*** S***!?!?!?"

Renee readied a auto shotgun, no pumping required.

"I'll show them what happens when you mess with your weapons person to save one a******!!!!!"

She easily kicked down her door. She was gonna go and shove her foot up their ass, and not take it out till they saw what they have done wrong. She got into her car, placing the bags within, turned the car on, and prepared to head out.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:38 am

Kotaro left Garsher's body. He walked up to the car Renee was in. He held out Zero. “Take it. I have no more use for it.” He threw the gun into the back of the car. He looked at her, his eyes showed a sadness that couldn't be rivaled. “I only have three days. I would rather not waste them fighting.” He threw Godai and Slyde into the back as well. “Good luck Renee. Stay alive' take care of Tosh and my sister.” Kotaro walked back into the store and grabbed a gun off the wall. He loaded a single bullet inti the chamber.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:41 am

Renee got out and tapped Kotaro on the shoulder.

"Before you retire for good, make sure you and Tosh open your presents together."

Renee got into the car again. She was equipped to the teeth.

"Dispose of that body while your at it!"

Renee dropped the hammer onto the pedal. Before Kotaro could reply, Renee was driving off. She was about to show the military some f***** authority.

[out]
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:48 am

Kotaro stood there. He walked over to Garshers body and threw it out into the back yard. He then burned it. Kotaro sat and looked at Tosh. She had fallen asleep while opening the present. “I'm not leaving you. And I'm not done in this world.” He picked up a large sword of the wall and followed Renee's car tracks.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Tosh's eyes fluttered open as raised her head from the arm of the chair she fell asleep in again. This was the 3rd consecutive time she has slept her. She chuckled to herself as she yawned, getting up and walking into the front of the store. She looked around noticing no one was around. "Awww..." she said.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:31 pm

The phone on the counter began to ring.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:36 pm

"Hm?" Tosh said walking over and answers it. "Hello! This is Renee's Gun Shop! How may I help you?" she said in a cheery way, chuckling silently to herself.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:40 pm

“Hello, Tosh is that you?” Kotaro's voice answered back.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:42 pm

"Kotaro!" she exclaimed. "Why'd you call the shop?" she asked.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:47 pm

“Renee and I wanted to know if you were still there. Sorry about leaving you like that. We would tell you in persin, but were kinda stuck.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:47 pm

"Stuck?" she asked becoming worried. "With what?"
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:51 pm

Kyte walked in holding Lira and put her down. "Sorry for just snatching you like that but you said we should hurry." Kyte said to her and he then noticed Tosh on the phone. "Hey if that's Kotaro tell him his sister is safe." He said to Tosh
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:55 pm

Tosh turned around, surprised to see Lira and Kyte. "Lira! And you!" she said to the both of them.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next