Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Southern Military Research Center

+2
zergio
kotaro7914
6 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Southern Military Research Center - Page 5 Empty Re: Southern Military Research Center

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:58 am

"Seems like it," he said, irritated. "Damn shit this is," he said. He wore his gloves and transmuted on one tube, ice ripping the tubes, killing the fetuses. "Damn shit this is," he gritted his teeth. Damn it.

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Southern Military Research Center - Page 5 Empty Re: Southern Military Research Center

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:02 pm

Dante looked around, seeing nothing that could help him access the terminal. "I guess we do this the lazy mans way." He entered Garsher's password and then placed his hand on the terminal.

Accepted

"What?"

DNA match- B-15-Kotaro Kuya

"Why am I certified for this?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:04 pm

Resha looked sadly. Then blinked when she heard a flurry of giggles.

When she looked back to the direction of the giggles, they came from the previous room of where they were taught to kill. And a frightened look spread around her features.

There were about ten of her giggling.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:06 pm

"What the hell," he thought seeing the many other Resha and looked at the real one who looked absolutely frightened. "Well, we're here for them. Glad we found some," he said. "Shit," he realized, how was he supposed to kill them in front of Resha?

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Professor Kotaro Kuya, Welcome back.

"Professor?"

Would you like to check up on Project Lock?

"Project Lock?"

Yes professor. Would you like to check up on it's progress?

Dante paused. "Yes."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:18 pm

She saw the problem Zane was having. "Big brother, let me," she said, smiling at him. "This isn't something I ever want you to experience."

She quickly took Zane's dagger and killed one. "Because I don't ever want you hurt, so please, big brother... close your eyes for now."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Zane sighed. "Damn it," and closed his eyes. "Giving you three minutes. If not yet done by then, I'm doing it."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:24 pm

Opening outer safety hatch

The protective orange layer lifted from the tube, revealing a large black and blue tentacle beast. "What the hell is that?"

Suddenly it smacked the glass and broke out. It started to grow and seemed to shift form.

WARNING! WARNING! PROJECT LOCK IS LOOSE! PROJECT LOCK IS LOOSE! EVACUATE IMMEDIATLY!

The announcement rang around the base.

kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Resha, now not scared to fight, since her brother gave her his consent, took them all out, fighting the tears. She exhausted the three minutes but they were all down.

She ended up hugging Zane but she didn't speak at all.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:27 pm

He hugged her back. "It's okay," he said. "They're never you, all right? You are you, they aren't. So," he looked the other way. "...let's go."

Just then an announcement rang, and the place was filled with the sound of a siren and red flashing all round. "Tch, what did he do?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:33 pm

The large mass of tentacles now took a humanoid form. Dante took out Zero and aimed at the creature. The tentacles started to change color and shape. They moved, became rougher or smoothed out. After a bit Dante was looking at an exact copy of himself. "My god."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:34 pm

"I think we should go find Kotaro," she said, worried.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:40 pm

He nodded. "We can't really separate. He might think you're a clone or something," he said and went back to the entrance, going to the left wing where Kotaro went to.

It didn't really take long for them to find him, the man scared, standing outside. "What's going on?" he asked.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Tentacles erupted from the projects arm and seemed to move toward its hand. After 2 seconds, it was holding an exact copy of Zero. Before Dante could react, it shot his right arm and leg. "Damn!"

"Damn!" The beast cried in Dante's exact voice. It had copied his voice pattern.

"Theres something in there! I don't know what it is!" The man cried.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Resha looked worried. "What?" she heard something from inside. "Big brother! Kotaro's in trouble!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:51 pm

"You're really useless, you know that?" Zane told the man before entering and saw Kotaro being held captive... by himself. "Great, more shitty clones," he said, irritated.

It was still incomplete. He used alchemy for the second time, not amused and ice abruptly pierced from the inside of the copy. Killing it effectively, since he also changed the chemical structure of the thing's body.

"What the hell?" he looked at Kotaro.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:55 pm

As the tentacles fell apart they began to writhe. They moved back toward each other and started to once again become a copy of Dante. As it neared completion it stopped, suddenly begining to shift once more. After 3 seconds, it had become a copy of Zane.

"What the hell!" Dante stared at the creature, confused. "If its a clone then I'm the fuhrer!" He stood up, stooping awkwardly on one leg.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Resha unable to avoid looking in, looked and saw two of her big brothers. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:02 pm

He didn't pay much mind to Resha's scream and focused on looking at his replica. "One thing I hate the most," he glared. "Is making a freaking copy out of me," he said. "Resha, get out. I swear if it turned into your copy, I'm burning this place down."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:07 pm

"I swear if it turned into your copy, I'm burning this place down." The copy said it exactly as the real Zane had. Perfect pitch and word for word.

"Project Lock. Garshers last resort." Dante said as he glared at the beast.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Resha didn't want to be a burden so she ran out. "We should get out," she said and grabbed the man's arm and left for the entrance. "They can handle it. Let's have faith."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:10 pm

"What an asshole," he said, perfectly pissed off but kept calm. "Do you want me to kill it or you want to have a go with it?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:13 pm

"He really was wasn't he. Wait, the beast or Garsher?" He glared again at the beast. He was having small flashes of the past but they were sketchy. "Lock was Garshers ace in the hole. If everything else failed he would send it out." He took out Slyde. "It's a mimic basically. Not only can it copy us or our weapons, but our alchemy as well."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Resha helped the man up. "Tell me, please... what is really... going on... if you know anything, please... just spit it out," she said begging to the man.

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:18 pm

"Both," he answered. He shook his head. "Great. Damn mimics. Hate these shits," he muttered. "But I don't care. A mimic is only but. It's disgusting to lose to a mere copy." He took out his dagger.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next