Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Southern Military Research Center

+2
zergio
kotaro7914
6 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Southern Military Research Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Southern Military Research Center

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:21 pm

The man shook his head. "Only that last time it got out 78 soldiers died and 7 state alchemists! I don't know anything else, I swear!"

The mimic started to slowly approach them, tentacles coming out of its back and placing exact copies of Dante's sword and Zane's knife in each hand.
"I don't think its just another copy."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Southern Military Research Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Southern Military Research Center

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:29 pm

She looked at him. "WHAT?" she shook her head. "You definitely have to remember now! Anything, please? A means to destroy it? ANYTHING WE CAN DO?"

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:30 pm

"I don't really care if it's a special copy or not," Zane said. "It's still a freaking copy. A thing like that can never beat an original."

Zane

Stats & Info
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:13 pm

[hehe i fell asleep ._.; sorry for jumping in abruptly xD;]

Tosh nodded in agreement, summoning Hurricane Fang from a transmutation circle.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:28 pm

"I don't know! They tried burning it, freezing it, blowing it up, submitting it to radiation. Nothing worked! It was in that tube for a reason, to keep it from killing everyone!"

"Its made of some new material, so we can't change it with alchemy since we don't know." Dante gritted his teeth.

The copy suddenly lunged at them, swinging its weapons in wide and powerful arcs.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Maria woke up, unable to believe she had fallen asleep in this cursed place. She got up and patted the dust off her dress and hair. She continued to hear footsteps, so she went to look at what it was. She hid behind a machine, only seeing a white lab coat and the back of a head. She heard the alarm, but nether of them paid any attention to it.

"So, our Resha clones, and, worst of all, Lock is on the loose?"

He shook his head.

"I understand Zane's reason, but whoever released Lock completly messed up. Wait....."

He browsed the DNA signatures to see who could open it. It listed Kotaro.

"Why is a mere clone able to unleash Lock?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:43 pm

"Because clones are made from DNA idiot!" A second man appeared, this one in the same garb, but fatter. "Kotaro was the one in charge of creating Lock! Of course the computer would let him in!" He looked at the screen which brought up Locks experiment profile. "Letting out Lock was the worst thing anyone could do! It's always the same! He hunts, he kills, he consumes. And we haven't found any way to kill him!"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:45 pm

"Kotaro? Create that?"

The scientist laughed.

"I don't doubt you, but its just Ironic"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:48 pm

"You weren't there to see him. He was able to learn anything by seeing it once." He clenched his fists. "He created Lock for Garsher before the separation. Now that Locks loose, theres no telling what will happen! He killed 7 state alchemist and 97 soldiers last time he was released, and it took us months to capture him!"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:49 pm

"Kotaro!" Tosh said and rushed at the copy, sending Hurricane Fang down on its back.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:59 pm

"Heh, lets make a bet. There are 4 people in the room with Lock, including Kotaro. I bet they will live"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:05 pm

"You idiot! Lock isn't normal! He never tires, regenerates from his wounds, feels no pain, and can mimic anyone he sees! Even if they do survive, Lock won't be done for!"

As the blade ripped open the copy's back small tentacles fell from the wound. The wound suddenly closed up and a tentacle arm came from its back, wielding a copy of hurricane fang.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Tosh jumped back, getting on her guard. She sends wind blades at the copy, slicing it.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:09 pm

"So? Run if you want but im remaining."

He grinned. "If Kotaro is knocked out, we can take him and modify him. Not to meantion......."

He started heading in Maria's direction. Maria remained hidden, but he reached and grabbed her hair, pulling on it, Maria, yelping in pain, not resisting due to it.

"We got ourselves a little experiment here."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:13 pm

"Now who do we have here?" The fat man walked up to Maria. "You certainly are a beautiful one arent you." He blinked. "I have an idea. Lock is bent on huntin the one that gives it the greatest challange. So far, thats that young girl." He pointed to the screen which showed Tosh.

Tha beast was sliced but it kept regenerating, finally changing into Dante's form. "Tosh, why do you hurt me?" The voice was completely like Dante's.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:14 pm

"So, you plan to give this girl to Lock?"

He laughed.

"Merciless~"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:18 pm

"Precisely. If Lock consumes her, he will hold her memories as well as her skill in one of his tentacles. Thats what they were created from, live humans, very different from the Kotaro of today." He smirked. "Whenever Lock consumes someone, he hibernates for an hour to completely absorb them. We will just cut off the tentacle that grows and give the skill to a more loyal soldier."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Tosh's eyes widens but then gets back into her battle stance, not trusting it. "You're not Dante...." she said.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:22 pm

"Aaaah, but we must determine her skills first" The scientist said. "She might be just another civilian. However, if Lock absorbs the girl, or Kotaro, then we will have some worthy skill."

He Yanked on Maria's hair again, her yelling in pain again.

"I Think we can only experiment on her."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:30 pm

"Of course its me Tosh." The copy slowly was making her way towards her. "Remember? When met in Lior? The carnival?"

------------------------

"Your right. Lets see what we can do with this little sneak first."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Tosh kept backing up away from the copy, sweat coming down teh side of her face. "Stay away...." she said.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Maria tried to run, but his grip on her hair was too strong.

"What do you think we should do?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:40 pm

"Come now Tosh, can't you see its me?" He kept approaching her. "Remember the time I saw you in the cotton candy machine? Or how about when you saved me from committing suicide before I merged with Motaro?

-----------------------------

"I think we should make her completely loyal to our demands first."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:42 pm

No let me go!" Maria cried out in vain.

"Sounds interesting." The scientist replied. He quickly strapped her down to a table. "And how shall we do that?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Tosh nodded but kept backing up, now is circling The copy. "Of course I do, but you aren't going to persuade me to come to you..." she said stubbornly.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next