Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destroyed Temple of Ishvala

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Destroyed Temple of Ishvala Empty Destroyed Temple of Ishvala

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Kotaro massaged his wrist as he walked into the temple. 2 men dressed in tan and black robes lay on the floor in front of the entrance. Each one had carried a double bladed spear and pistol. "Posers." Kotaro had walked up and was stopped by the men, posing as monks of the temple. Kotaro had quickly quized them on Ishvala, proving them as fakes. "I still don't know why they are defending this place." Kotaro walked deeper into the temple, darkness surrounding him. He grabbed a lit torch off the wall to help him see.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Destroyed Temple of Ishvala Empty Re: Destroyed Temple of Ishvala

Post by Kinai Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Kinai walked up to the temple and noticed the dead mages at first he got enraged but then he walked up to them opening their eye lids and he could tell they were not true Ishvalans. "People these days have no respect for a dying race."

He stood back to his feet and noticed a fresh set of foot prints that were soon being covered with sand "Wonder who went inside" He thought for a moment and looked at the wounds on the Fake Ishvalans "Whoever it was did me a favor" He said walking into the temple following the fading tracks so he sped up to catch up with the person
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Kotaro walked deeper into the temple, the torch sending orange lights around him. He became aware of someone following him. In one swift movement he unholstered Zero and unseathed Slyde. He had mastered a uniqe style of fighting. A sword in one hand, gun in the other. upon close range Kotaro could quickly holster Zero and focus on Slyde. “Whoevers there, SHOW YOURSELF!”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Kinai noticed the light but couldnt make out the man holding the torch. "..." He didnt answer as he sunk back into the darkness and slowly crept up and that is when he heard the man speak but because of it echoing he was unable to determine who it was

When he got closer he slapped his hands on the ground kicking up the dust to blind the unkown man and with him blinded kinai snuck around behind him and ran up ahead the passage a little more
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Kotaro closed his eyes as the sand blinded his eyes. He quickly disipitated the sand by swinging Slyde. He opened his eyes and followed the footsteps of the man who had blinded him. “Your going to regret that!”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:09 pm

He hid into the shadows and waited as the man approached when the man reached a few feet past him he transmuted the wall to form bars of metal from the north, not common in ishval, to shoot out of the wall by jabbing his fist into the wall

When the front passage was blocked off kinai jumped out swing his right hand torwards the man and his left was in a defensive position to protect his body incase of a counter attack
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Kotaro instantly jumped back and shot a shot in the air from Zero. As he was running he had changed to flares. He then aimed the gun at the lit man, holding Slyde in a defensive position. He noticed a familiar object on the back of the man's cloak. "Kinai? Is that you?" Kotaro held his defensive pose and the gun on the man, in case of attack.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Kinai placed his hand on the ground which he was able to transmute a earth shaft from the wall to hit the flare and put it out against the opposite wall. When the flare was put out he slinked back into the shadows again "State your name and business here" He barked before answering his question
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Kotaro placed his hand in the air, lightning striking the nearby torches hun on the walls in the room. "Kotaro Kuya, traveling warrior and defender. Also a merchant. You?" He pointed at the now apparent Kinai.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:48 pm

After revealing it was kotaro he calmed down and lowered his hood revealing who he was "Hey" He says simply "What are you doing here?"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Kotaro sighed and put his weapons in their holsters and seaths. "Came here because of a homunculus that was found in the desert who mentioned it." He picked up his torch. "You?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:12 pm

"I come here to pay my respects when I noticed the people outside so I decided to enter." he said with a grimacing tone "I used to come here as a kid to play" He then noticed what kotaro said of a humonculous "What do you mean one found in the desert?"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Kotaro pointed toward the entrance of the temple. "There is an old military fort out there, me and Kairo explored it and found a homunculus. He escaped but mention this temple." He dropped the torch and took out Slyde and Zeroin his unique style. "I think he might be here."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:20 pm

"Well he will regret intruding on this temple" He says hthe torches went out and he started to head down the trail
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Kotaro followed Kinai. "Kinai, he's different from the other humonculus. We couldn't even touch him. He knew how to fight, even how to use weapons effectivly." Kotaro walked ahead of Kinai and held out his hand. "He's not one to be taken lightly, and your anger will only hinder you."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:26 pm

He chuckles slightly "well you say my anger hinders me" He says with a long pause "Then this shall be where my downfall is" He says as he pushes past kotaro. He knew the dangers of his anger
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Kotaro followed Kinai into a large open circular room. A statue of Ishvala towered over the room.

“Well, well. You came after all!”

The voice sounded high and cheery. And it came from the top of the statue. Kotaro looked up and glared at the figure. “Yeah, I came...” He pointed Zero at the homonculus. “...To kill you!”

“You never came close to me with that other fellow, what makes you think you can now?”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Kinai steps forward and takes of his robe reavealing his whole upper body with all his T. Circles and his automail arms "What is your business here?"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:00 pm

The homunculus laughed. “Paying my respects to the phony god that I was modeled after.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:52 pm

He chuckles "well thats funny, To me it seems that statue is more of a god then you are" He says trying to provoke tthe homunculous
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:04 am

The homunculus laughed some more. "Of course it does! They had to make him seem great! I just opened the truth to some people who would listen about alchemy and I was burned alive." He looked down at Kinai and smiled. "So good to see I was burned alive because I was talking about alchemy and see an Ishvalan using alchemy."

Kotaro glared at the homunculus. "Kinai, keep your cool, he's just trying to provoke you, like he did to me and Kairo." He whispered.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Kinai smiles as he punches the ground with his fist and transmutes it. Spikes made of special metal from up north shoot out of the ground extending from the ground to the wall trying to trap him "Don't you think I know that?"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:06 pm

The homunculus dodged the spikes as a sword seemed to appear from his forearm, seeming to stand on the wall to the right.. "Nice. The metal from the north. I should be careful."

Kotaro shot 3 rounds from Zero, running toward the wall with Slyde at the ready.

The homunculus smiled. "A play date eh?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:09 pm

He smiled as the man jumped to the right "Bad move" He said slamming his other fist into the ground causing more spikes to shoot from the wall the humunculous was on and while in the process of doing that he places his right hand on the already made spikes from the strike before and makes spikes to extend from them torwards the man so there are 2 angles he is being attacked from
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:14 pm

The spikes impaled the homunculus as it jumped to avoid them. He hung there suspended by the spikes. His head lifted and he smiled as he swiped his arm causing the spikes to split from him. He seemed to float to the ground, his wounds healing at an astonishing rate. "Very nice, caught me off guard. Not anymore."

Kotaro slashed at the homunculus only to have it blocked by the homunculus blade. In a swift movement barely visible, Zero was at the homunculus head shooting 4 rounds into it's head. The homunculus disengaged and laughed. "Good one!" His head was half gone but he was still smiling.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next