Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keixth and Zane

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Keixth and Zane - Page 2 Empty Re: Keixth and Zane

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:04 pm

"You could say that? I guess. It's just they're family." Keixth said. And he looked towards on what Zane was staring at. "Hey. . Isn't that a. . chimera? Why would they have those?"
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Double Guns
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:05 pm

"Family, hm?" He shook his head and looked at the kid. "Exactly my thoughts. I'm rather surprised myself. Let's go ask the store owner. This crap shouldn't be sold so casually."

Zane

Stats & Info
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:08 pm

"mhm. . . " Keixth said still staring at the tube. Tapping it once and proceeded to go to the store owner. The store owner looked like he hadn't slept for days and eaten too. He had bloodshot eyes and ragged stature.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Zane nodded. "You go ask, I'll keep checking for more of these, if there are," he said, noticing how weird and down-looking the store owner was. he hadn't even noticed him since he was so silent since their arrival.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:16 pm

Keixth walked towards the counter. "uhm. . excuse me sir?" No response. "Excuse me? Hello???" Keixth waved his hands infront of the store owner. Still no response. Keixth looked at the man once again. It's as if he isn't here.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Zane looked around and went to the back rack. There were a few of them chimeras present. Around a dozen. "What the hell?" It wasn't like he wasn't used to them. He just wasn't sure what to make of seeing chimeras in this backwater town.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:22 pm

Then Keixth reached up his hands towards the store owner when suddenly. Someone grabbed his arms. And whats worse was that hand was a scaly claw.
"What the hell!?"Keixth shouted. He grabbed the scaly claw that's holding him and pried it off his hand.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Zane looked back at Keixth's shout, startling him. "What's going on?" he asked running back to see the store owner, eyes bloodshot and scaly claws for arms, grabbing on to Keixth.

Kicking the thing, he was successful at making it let go of the royalty kid.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:29 pm

"That was really Unexpected" Keixth said.
Readying his guns. The Store owner *Hissed* and jumped back climbing the walls. "and i told myself this is a good day to start with" Keixth sighed.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:30 pm

"No kidding," Zane replied as he took his dagger, his eyesight trailing on the store owner now turned lizard. "And I thought there was nothing interesting to see in a town like this."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:32 pm

"Ugh. . I hate lizards. . ." Keixth said. Still eyes locked on the store owner that's now hissing at them with those bloodshot eyes. Keixth Propped his guns upward pulling the trigger. The lizard man dodged them with ease.
"aww come on!"
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:34 pm

"It's a lizard," Zane said. "How nice," he shook his head and waited for a good opportunity. When it lunged at them, he sliced at the lizard-man, but it was rather flexible, changing course at midair. "No shit," he said, preparing himself. It might take a while.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Keixth stared at it and said. "If he's gonna be like that might as well destroy the whole place" Keixth shrugged. Pointing the guns at the lizard man again. While the lizard man continued to dodge the bullets. When he came close to him. Keixth took a hold of its tail and threw him against the wall.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:43 pm

But the tail detached from the body and the lizard man changed course in midair again, lunging at them again; this time, Zane was prepared and at the time Keixth threw the lizard, he wore his glove. It took only a tap at the thing to freeze it, and the lizard-man fell on the floor now turned ice.

"I don't like fire much," Zane replied.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:46 pm

Keixth was shocked as he was holding the lizard man's tail. Squirming in his hands. He dropped it and rubbed his hands onto something. "aaaarghh. . . . . . that was gross man!" Keixth shivered.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:52 pm

He looked at Keixth before laughing. "Hey, who grabbed the thing's tail, hm? Didn't you know lizards detach their tails?" he smirked, amused at the reaction of the kid; he looked rather freaked out.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:53 pm

"O-of course I know that!" Keixth stuttered though still grossed out infact the tail was still squirming in the ground. He just walked away from the tail and started focusing on the lizard man that's been turned into a ice.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:57 pm

Zane nodded. "Sure, okay," he smirked, really amused. "Of course you knew that," he said looking at the squirming tail then to the royalty kid, who looked rather appalled and just wanted to get away from it all. "I believe you," he said, almost laughing.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:00 am

"shut it, Zane." Keixth said. Keixth shot at the lizard man to make sure that it wont move again. "There might be other chimeras around here." His eyes moving towards the still squirming tail.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:06 am

He shook his head at his shooting the lizard-man. "Might be?" he changed focus. "Didn't we already establish the fact that there are? There's a lot by the back. Around ten," he said. "Let's go in the back room."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:09 am

"those are in a tube. There might be some lurking" Keixth said. He walked over the counter and opened the door behind the counter. It's locked. He called Zane and said. "It's locked."
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:13 am

"Yeah, but they can be easily released. Just need to know where the panels are for those," he said. "Or if anyone's out there controlling them. And, if it's locked, bust it open. We were welcomed pretty nicely. Let's return the favor."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:19 am

Keixth then proceeded into transmuting the door open. drawing a transmutation circle on the door, he put his hands on the circle. "ta-dah~" Keixth said. "Shall we then?" He asked. Then he went inside.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:23 am

"Good job, royalty kid," he said and bowing in mock politeness. Just to annoy. "You may go in first, your royal highness." He said, smirking, having fun at annoying the kid for some good reason. Whatever it was.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:26 am

"I went in already!" Keixth said. "Too dark. . . . You have some light with you, Zane?" Keixth asked. But then he felt a switch and turned it on. Surprised by what's infront of them was hundreds of cages with different chimeras in them.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next