Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keixth and Zane

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Keixth and Zane - Page 4 Empty Re: Keixth and Zane

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:23 pm

keixth got free out of the chimera's grasp with the help of Zane. He kicked the chimera on the chest and grabbed his guns. He pointed it at the chimera and shot it. The chimera soon fell down. "I sure do hope it wont go back to life anymore"
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Double Guns
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:34 pm

With a swift movement, he used his dagger to kill the chimera he was fighting. It would've ended faster should he had used his alchemy but he really didn't like using it.

"Well, good job," he said. "That was easy enough?"

Zane

Stats & Info
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:40 pm

"yeah, sure it was." keixth checked if he was still in one piece. "I'm good! just a few scratches and such and you zane you okay?" Keixth asked.
Kicking the dead chimera to the side. He put his guns back and proceeded to walk towards the door.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:42 pm

"Perfect," he said. "So what now?" he asked the royalty kid. "There's so much of them here for a place like this. There's got to be a reason. Besides," he looked around, the place all white except for a few red from the chimeras' blood. "I need to know if this is military property."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:45 pm

"Well first off is to report this to headquarters and then patch ourselves up before indulging into another adventure." Keixth said. "hmm. . . the military doesn't even have a lab here in creta. Let's just ask some of your men perhaps? for information? maybe this was an underground sort of experimentation" keixth stated.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Zane contemplated for a while. "I don't work for half-assessed tasks," he said. "I won't be able to ask for a good price if I tell the military about this now. So I'll have to get more information on this," he added.

He crossed his arms. "And I don't have men in Creta," he said. "All of my contacts are in other businesses at the moment."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:53 pm

"We'll I should report this just in case. And we need to figure out who is the person behind this chimera warehouse." Keixth said.
Poking some of his bruises and making sure they weren't that bad.
" So~ where should we start?" He asked
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:56 pm

"We'll turn in a report when we've fully confirmed the full details of this case," he said. "So until then, don't report it. It wouldn't do well on your credentials either and I don't want the military knowing I'm here in Creta."

He thought for a while. "Not sure. Maybe we should look around some first."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:58 pm

"I didn't say I'll include you into my report now did i?" Keixth said. "And that's why I asked where should we start." Keixth stated.
"what if we looked at the counter first. There's bound to be some bits of information by the counter" He said
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:05 pm

"Does it matter? They'll know," he said, sighing. "I've been caught a lot since hanging out with you. It's rather a pain. More work."

He nodded. "All right," he walked over the counter and tapping it, making the ice sublime.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:08 pm

"hahahaha. . I didn't know that. . well at least your doing something." Keixth said.

Keixth walked over the counter and saw a notebook. He scanned through it and saw some unusual supplies for a dainty shop. He called over zane to see the notebook.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:15 pm

"Are you kidding me?" he asked, looking at him weirdly. "I thought I made it clear that I'm lazy?" he then shook his head and looked at the notebook.

"Recipes... for chimeras?" he raised an eyebrow. "In... a purple notebook written in violet ink...?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:17 pm

"Being lazy is bad." Keixth lectured. "oh. . purple. . . It's VERY unnoticeable." Keixth said. "And it's not just recipes but there are names here that are very familiar" He said. Tracing each name with his finger looking for some familiar name.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:19 pm

"It works for me though," he shrugged. He looked over again. "Sorry, the color scheme rather distracted me. At any rate, read over the names, yeah?" he said, since Keixth was the one holding the notebook.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:21 pm

"well it is very. . . striking?the color. . . yes?" keixth said.
He then looked at the notebook again and began browsing through the contents of it. "well there are some alchemists here and some rich people's names in it" He said.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:23 pm

"Annoying is the word," he said. "But clever. In a way. Still, annoying," he nodded.

"Ah?" he took the notebook from Keixth. "Let me see," he browsed through the writings. "Yeah, that's true. Look, I know this Luka, state alchemist," he showed it to Keixth. "He's dead. And coincidentally, the name is crossed out too."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:27 pm

" well yes the color is BOLD. . " he said and agreed to what zane had said about it being annoying.

"well the name Blau rings a bell. . isn't he the alchemist who disappeared?"
Keith looked over to Zane reading the contents of the notebook. "There sure are lots of names. . . ." Keixth said.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:28 pm

He nodded. "No kidding. Whoever did this really is a pain," he said, not liking having to read something so... painful to the eyes.

"Yeah, I remember that," he said. "And all those names - it's either they're all dead or disappeared. At least, those that are crossed out."

He looked a few pages at the back. "Keixth, I see your name."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:31 pm

"Well they sure favor the color purple that's for sure." He said.
"Some of those names are famous alchemists and such" Keixth said. Intently searching for his father's name. But then Zane interrupted him.
"wait. . what?"
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:35 pm

"How annoying," he had to say it. It was just weird. A purple notebook was fine. But violet ink? That was pushing it.

He showed it to him, pointing at his name. Keixth Calum Chien. It said. "Your name," he said. "It's not yet crossed out and it looks like it was just written recently."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:37 pm

"Wait. . but. . why is that my name is there?!?!?" Keixth shouted. "I didn't even do anything. Did I?" Keixth questioned. "Who would want me "dead"?? I'm not even an important person!" Keixth said. He kept on talking and wondering why his name was there.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:41 pm

"You're a state alchemist, aren't you?" he said. "I found my name. But of course, it's not crossed out and it seemed like whoever wrote it tried to erase it." He said. "Still, most of these names are from the military. If not, people tied to it, or at least somehow."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:43 pm

"I'm betting that notebook is either from one of the resistance or some civilian whose up on revenge." Keixth said trying to calm himself down.
"but whoever made that notebook sure have alot of cash to have this lots of chimeras"
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:45 pm

Zane nodded. "Either that, or someone's financing all of these. Some big shot. Of course, there's also the possibility that whoever's behind this is a genius to come up making all these crap," he said.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:47 pm

"hmm. . . a big shot. . someone from a rich family. . . someone of higher status and such." Keixth was deep in thought and then. "we should keep this notebook." Keixth said.
"and let's look around some more"
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down