Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kotaro and Jan

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kotaro and Jan Empty Kotaro and Jan

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:09 pm

The forest was thick, beautiful and full of lively small animals. Bushes and other shrubberies were scattered here and there. Insects made their sounds. Animals hid, when they felt threatened but came out when they think it's okay or if they think they are alone. In the middle of the forest, there was a meadow. The trees were of many variety. The city was a bit far away from it, however. But an hour or so walk would do the trick.

~~

Resha was walking around the forest, looking for the meadow. On the way, she was looking for herbs that could be great for medicine-making. It was serene, that kind of atmosphere and it was a good kind of break. She loved how the bunnies and birds followed her around too. On top of that~ the flowers were beautiful and trees made the surroundings cool. :3
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Kotaro and Jan Empty Re: Kotaro and Jan

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Dante was sitting on a thick branch of a large tree in the forest. Forests had always calmed him and allowed him to think clearly on recent events that had unfolded. It was also a great place to be alone, seeing as people rarely came into forests. He watched ah the birds flew above him and the small woodland creatures below him scampered around the ground. So peaceful.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Resha continued to walk. Stopping only when she find a plant curious, if it were something she hadn't seen before or if it was just really nice. Sometimes, she would pick them and place them in the basket that hung from her arm. A squirrel climbed on her shoulder and she smiled at it, finding it really cute. She didn't speak, not wanting to break the peaceful atmosphere.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:28 pm

Dante sighed as he looked at the barely visible sky. The trees covered most of the view and what he could see was practically nothing but clouds. But he didn't care. He just thought of it as a clouded mind. Like his mind. A mind deep in thought trying to fix a problem. He looked down at the ground and sighed again.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:33 pm

Resha finally emerged from the trees and into a meadow. "Yay! Found it!" she said to the squirrel and picked up the bunny from her feet, placing it in the basket. "Let's look at the flowers and then find some herbs, mmkay?" she said to the animals, not at all feeling silly for it.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:36 pm

Dante looked down from the tree before standing on the branch. He jumped off of the branch and landed firmly on the ground. A few birds scattered and some rabbits ran from some nearby bushes. He began to walk, not really knowing where he would end up. Wherever he would though, it had better be secluded. He stepped over a small bush and found himself in a meadow.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Resha sat in the middle of the meadow, looking at the flowers. They were pretty. Making a small flower necklace, she gave it to the bunny and made one for the squirrel too. It was really fun for her and it gave her a moment's escape from the world.

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Dante looked around the meadow, his eyes taking in the scene. It was a beautiful place, even for just a meadow. He saw multiple woodland animals running around it. He then turned to see there was someone else in the meadow, kneeling on the ground. Great He sighed and sat down next to a bed of flowers, their fragrances entering his nostrils.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:55 pm

If there was anyone there, she didn't notice. She was too focused on the flowers and how cute the squirrel and bunny were.

Then she blinked at an herb beside her. "Didn't notice that," she said to herself and scrutinized it. She hadn't seen it before and it was rather interesting for her. "What kind of properties does this have, I wonder?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Dante watched as the figure picked something from the ground. I wonder if she's a flower collector. He picked a red and green flower from the bed next to him and looked at it. He had never seen one so peculier before. He closed his eyes and thought of a peaceful time. A time when he had nothing to worry about.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:01 pm

"AH!" she said, without tact, just surprise, not even noticing the person somewhere in the meadow with her.

"I remember this herb now!" She grinned and wore a glove before picking it. "I am soooo lucky! This is rare," she said in excitement. "I can't believe I just realized this now. I've realllyyyyy gotten rusty with herbs! Gah."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:03 pm

Dante opened his eyes as the girl cried out in excitement. "I wonder whats she's so happy about?" He was tempted to go see when he shook his head. Instead he stood up and walked over to a nearby tree, taking out Slyde and chopping it. As it fell down he sliced it again and multiple logs fell to the floor. "Time to eat."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:08 pm

She looked at the side and glared at the man who chopped a tree. "ILLEGAL LOGGING!" she screamed in frustration. "YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT!" she hoped he would hear.

And she was so happy with the herb too...
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:10 pm

Dante glared at the girl. "If your going to do something about then do it. I wouldn't care anyway." He turned back to the logs and placed them in a pile then surrounded the pile with rocks. "If not then SHUT UP!" He took out a match and lighted it, placing it on the pile and making a small campfire.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:12 pm

"He's doing something wrong and he gets mad?" she couldn't believe the nerve of him. He was really rude. "How frustrating," she muttered, can't believe how people could have the guts to wrong the forest and think they're all high and mighty.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:19 pm

Dante nodded as he saw she wasn't doing a thing. Normally he would have apologized and healed the tree with his alchemy, but the recent events had changed his look on life. He reached into his bag and took out a steak, a pan, and a glove. He started to cook the steak while humming the song he always played on the flute.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:21 pm

"Just who on earth is that guy, anyway?" she shook her head. She didn't want to go nearing someone who would probably slice her head off in an instant. She still had things she must do, after all~
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 pm

After the steak was done he took a bite from it. He finished it in only 4 bites then stood up and doused the fire. He then placed a hand on the burnt wood and transmuted it to ash. After that he transmuted it into the ground, causing it to fix the earth around it. He turned and looked at the girl. He sighed. He was still to soft. "I'm sorry for yelling." he said loud enough for her to hear.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:29 pm

She was rather startled when he apologized. She really didn't see that coming. "It's okay," she said just as loud as she can and stood up. She wondered who it was. The distance between them and her really not so awesome eyesight hindered comprehension.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Dante sighed and looked toward her. "I've been going through some tough times. I hope you understand miss..." He waited for her name. He was still too kind hearted. Still too caring about others. He just wished others weren't hurt.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:38 pm

"Okay," she nodded. "Well! This place is a good area to relax in! So you can dump all your worries here!" she said, forgetting to tell her name. "It's not good to bottle it all up in you!"

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Dnate looked at the girl strangly. "A.....person......said the exact same thing to me a while back." He began to walk over to her. "My names Dante. Whats yours?" He stopped, still a good distance away.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:52 pm

She blinked as she heard the name Dante. Kotaro... She felt a little scared, she had to admit. Resha didn't know how he would suddenly act if she told him who she was so she decided to change names for a bit.

"Kriska!" she said, backing off. "And! This distance is fine, sir Dante!" she said. "I have a certain sickness I'd rather not pass on to you, so please?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:54 pm

dante blinked as the name Kriska came up. "Nice name." He was about to walk closer when he heard her say she had a sickness. "Well, what type of sickness is it? Maybe I can help." He took another step forward.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:59 pm

And she took a step backward. "Uhm! Thanks," she said nimbly. "But no! It's okay! It's all right, thanks for the offer!" she took another step back. "But stay there! I'll stay here. Let's chat from this distance. It'll be fun!" she's just throwing anything she can say, panicking.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next