Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Des The Great...and Kotaro.

2 posters

Go down

Des The Great...and Kotaro. Empty Des The Great...and Kotaro.

Post by Destinykil Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Des grabbed a rock off the ground and chucked it high into the air. It become a smaller speck until Des lost it in his field of Vision. He chuckled and looked over at the man next to him.

"Since when do I have such free time to throw rocks around eh?"
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: MP5k w/silencer
Secondary: Earth Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Des The Great...and Kotaro. Empty Re: Des The Great...and Kotaro.

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Dante sighed as he sat down. Ishval, as always, was as hot as any desert in the world. Enough to where he had been drinking from his canteen non stop until it had run out. He was now holding it upside down, trying to get a few drops out of it. "Damn desert." He said as he placed the canteen into his bag. The man next to him had thrown a rock that had disappeared quickly into the air.

"Nice throw."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:09 pm

"Thanks. What do we do? This barren desert is really cramping my style."

Des crossed his arms and began to flex. He shook his head in many directions then stared directly at Dante.

"We should start trouble with random people. I'm Military, I can do that. Besides....I have a....GUN!"<3
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:18 pm

Dante looked around the desert and tried to make sense of what was around them. Just sand and a small dirt trail. "Not much out here anymore."

He stood up and rolled his arms in circles to get them loosened.

"As for starting trouble, that's not me. It usually finds me instead." He pulled out Zero. "As for a gun, so do I. Most people do."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:27 pm

"My gun is mightier. My name is etched into the pantheon of greats. I am DES! Military Legend!"

Des threw his arms up into the air and began walking around boasting some more before he stopped and looked into the distance. A small spec was coming towards them fast. Whatever it was, it was leaving a trail of dust behind it.

"We may have something to do afterall. Check this out."

Des pointed his gun forward with one arm and fired three times. The bullets zoomed far far away and suddenly the spec moved to the left quite a bit, moving even faster now.

"Hahaha! Perfect aim."
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Dante shrugged. "Mightier gun. Congratulations. I'm more of a close range guy anyway." He raised an eyebrow. He had heard of Des, but not very much.

Dante had seen the spec approaching and was wondering what it could be. They were pretty far out into the desert. He watched as Des shot three rounds toward it. He raised an eyebrow at the sight of it had moved left.

"That's impressive." He shrugged. "But why fire at something that you don't even know. I mean it could be just a tourist."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down