Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikel and Q: Speed RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mikel and Q: Speed RP Empty Mikel and Q: Speed RP

Post by admin Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:37 pm

The lonesome desert of Ishval. A caravan trail that takes one through the valley of Sand dunes, past the old ruins, and deep into the heart of Amestris. Older than time itself, this trail. Ishvalans have long warned the uneasy traveler to take caution, as this trail is marked by thieves, beasts, and the elements.

- - - - - - -

Ace wandered hopelessly lost down the trail out of Ishval. He had gone to an Ishvalan party, hit on the ladies, and when he woke up he decided it was time to head out of town. It didn't help that Ishvalan priests were chasing him out of town, either. The only problem was that he wasn't really sure if he was going the right way. That, and it'd been a while since he'd had any water.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Metalwork Alchemy
Secondary: none

https://fullmetaleclipse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mikel and Q: Speed RP Empty Re: Mikel and Q: Speed RP

Post by Zane Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:59 pm

Zane sighed. He didn't really like being in Ishval if he could help it. But work and other stuff brought him here and despite not liking the sand, he ended up walking and walking in a trail of sand and sand and more sand.

Pretty sure the town is that way but, freaking sand...

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:31 pm

"It's so hot," Ace complained as he wandered around aimlessly. "So many snakes on the road. Where are all the snakes coming from? Cursed snake village!"

"Oh, wait, those are twigs. Sun madness is already settling in. I'm not gonna make it," Ace complained and dropped to his knees.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Zane walked around some more, this time a bit aimlessly, just irritated at how hot it was. This just wasn't his territory.

After a few more determined steps, he saw a figure a bit of a distance in the sand, dropping to his knees. And who is this dying guy?

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Ace punched the sand. Cursed fate. If only he hadn't come to this horrible place. The desert of Ishval was vast and cruel. Although, the party had been pretty fun. He laughed to himself as he thought about it. Sand blew into his eyes and he groaned. "Geez," he coughed. "What a place to be."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:42 pm

As he forwarded a bit and squinted to see, he recognized that man. Ace. Somehow, it all fits... Smirking slightly, he faintly thought of what to do. Leave him here? That would be... entertaining.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Ace suddenly remembered something. "Oh, I won't die after all!" he yelled to no one in particular as he pulled out his water canteen and chugged some of it down. "Ah, better." He got back up and started to walk his way into the desert. He was getting pretty tired. Soon he'd need to take a nap.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:49 pm

Zane sighed and shook his head. Ace really was something. He was bored anyway so he walked right up to him, with no reason other than just... no, he really didn't have a reason.

"Yo, Ace. Still alive?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Ace jumped up in shock and made a karate pose at the man who had just snuck up on him. "Oh my goodness, are you a ninja? Oh gosh, are you her husband?"

After a moment of squinting at the man through the dry, bright sunlight he realized who it was. "Oh, hi Zane, how are ya? What brings you to....this awful place?"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:55 pm

He raised an eyebrow but dismissed the thought of the weird pose. It was Ace, after all. But... her husband? He could effectively conclude he was here on account of women. "Don't tell me you went out with a married woman, Ace? I didn't think that was your taste - or are all women your taste?"

He shook his head. "Was going for the town. Job crap, all that. You - wait, never mind. We've concluded you're here womanizing, somehow."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:58 pm

"What? Who? Married? She? Let's not talk about that," Ace squandered. "I don't remember any women."

"Don't go to the town!" Ace warned. "Zombies. Its filled with a curse/plague, or something. They hate foreigners. Regardless, its bad news. Wait, do you mean the town I'm headed to or leaving? Just go this way."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:02 pm

"I really doubt that," he muttered. It was too suspicious. But then again, it was Ace! He was just weird.

But that did it. He was avoiding the town. "You're avoiding the women's husbands, I hear you," he smirked. "What did you do now?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Ace felt that inside Zane's head he was being complimented. He felt good about this fact.

"I did nothing that could be proven, that's certain," Ace said. "But um, well, I hope not. Anywho, so what are you doing out here in the desert, mysterious businessman from the East?"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:14 pm

He was convinced. Ace was weird. No doubt - no loopholes, nothing.

"True," he said. "But we can go back to town and see. If you really are innocent, there's no need to be scared of going back there, yeah?

Well, at any rate, I have business in town, that's all. Just to deliver some information. Minor things, get my money. Things like that."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:17 pm

"But didn't you hear about the zombie infection I just warned you about? Come now, Zane, there's no need for heroes in the war against zombies. We'll just run away and keep our lives," Ace tried to persuade Zane to see the oh so obvious truth.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:22 pm

"I'm pretty sure we can hold our lot against zombies and I'm pretty sure I'd find out if something that big came out, yeah?" he started dragging Ace towards the town, muttering about his money and not leaving it, after all the effort.

"You're a strong guy, zombies can't hurt you."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Ace finally resigned himself to his fate. He wasn't sure why he was going back to the city with Zane, but perhaps there was some way this would work out. It beat dying in the desert by his lonesome. However, Ace started to notice something odd. "Is it just me, or is that smoke in the distance?"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Zane narrowed his eyes. "Yes. That smoke," it was black and thick. "Could only mean fire..."

That was when it hit him. Freak, my money. He started dragging Ace faster towards town. "We have to get there now!'

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:31 pm

Ace started running, too. This didn't look like a good sign, and though he wasn't normally interested in that kind of thing, he couldn't stand by and let people get hurt. The town was starting to come into distance and he could tell that the smoke was heavily centered there. "This doesn't look good."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:34 pm

"Definitely not good," Zane agreed and swept a thorough look at the town when they finally arrived.

The buildings were burning, people were screaming and things just weren't on the bright side this time around. There were something suspicious however. While everyone was running around, a few people in dark clothing were in the middle of the street, calm.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Ace had no idea how to stop a fire like this. In all his years he'd only been accustomed to setting these kind of fires through bombs and general arson and tomfoolery. He had never really been enlisted in the job of stopping a fire.

"Yo, Zane," Ace said. "I did some stuff here, but I didn't set the town on fire. Promise."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Zane paused for a while and looked at him. "I wasn't really suspecting you... but you give me a good point. You're suspicious," he waved a dismissive hand. "But I'm not worried about that right now."

As soon as he said that, a knife went passing between Ace and Zane.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Ace felt better after hearing Zane wasn't suspecting him. That was up until Zane said he was suspicious. Bleh. He had no luck.

A knife whizzed past the two of them. Ace's eyes rolled back as he screamed. "AH! The fire is throwing knives at us!"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Zane ignored the source of the knife for a while and hit Ace's head. "Hardly," he said. Hitting him was called for, he told himself. That, and it was fun.

"Somebody's targeting us. That doesn't make sense though - Ace, just what did you really do? Confess now!" he asked, serious, still ignoring those who were approaching them, probably who threw the knife.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Ace grabbed the part of his head where he had been hit and whined. "Ow!"

"I did nothing! Nothing that they should burn down a town and want to kill me for! This has to be something else, help!" Ace cried out. "If that were the case it'd be unsafe for me to enter any town."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content