Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern Military Base

+6
kotaro7914
Kai
Shadowed Glass
Kinai
neon kun
KarateKeyaQ
10 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Eastern Military Base - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Military Base

Post by SmokeSpecter Wed May 25, 2011 8:56 pm

Erick stood up, "With any luck no, you see I am here investigating the recent resistance activities in the area. And recently there was an attack on this base. Even more interesting than that is the fact that you were here when it happened, and you seemed to know the attacker. Now I never want to suspect a fellow military man of treason, but my superiors would like me to ask you a few questions, if you have the time of course." Erick said with a smile. Erick didn't really suspect him, but he hoped he could get him of disclosing details of his friend.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Frost Alchemy
Secondary: standard sidearm

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed May 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Dante took in what the man had said. He must have been talking about the attack Kinai staged a while ago. Dante's first thought was to say he was busy, but there was no reason to protect Kinai anymore. There never had been. "Of course." He responded with a nod. "I have time to spare." He said walking to a nearby chair. "Ask away Mr...."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Wed May 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Erick sat back down, "Montgomery, Erick Montgomery. Excellent and don't worry this will take just a small while. And its just a formality you have nothing to worry about. First of all, whats the name of the attacker, where, and how, did you know him from before, and what areas does he frequent?" As he spoke Erick pulled a pen from his pocket and got ready to write down any information he could gather.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed May 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Dante nodded. "Kuya, Kotaro Kuya." He introduced himself before answering. "His name is Kinai Takai. He is, in fact, a resistance member, an Ishvalan to be precise. I met him one day in Central, browsing a couple stores. I had no reason to believe he was resistance at the time, and it didn't really matter to me. I wasn't enlisted at the time. I was a mercenary. I actaully am the one who fought him off from this base. As for area's he might reside in, he is a wanderer. He doesn't have a home and he lives off what he finds."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Wed May 25, 2011 9:32 pm

After Kotaro spoke Erick seemed relieved. He made a few notes, then placed the file back into his jacket. "Excellent, everything you said checks out with the official reports. The brass just wanted to make sure all of the loose ends were tied up." Erick stood up he had more questions to ask, but he didn't like interrogating other soldiers, and he didn't think Kotaro was lying. If Kotaro was a spy, he wouldn't be too much trouble to deal with. "That should be it, what brings you around if you don't mind me asking?" Erick was not privy to that information in his report, and he liked knowing what people were up to.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed May 25, 2011 9:35 pm

"Glad I could be of some help." Dante said standing up. "I'm here to retrieve some supplies for my research base in the south. I also have to give a report to the colonel about what happened in Ishval." He stretched. "But, thats the life of a state alchemist. Especially me." He said the last two words in a groan.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Wed May 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Erick nodded as he spoke, the last bit especially catching his interest. "Your an alchemist, interesting. Wasn't in the file. What kind of alchemy do you practice?" Erick didn't much care for the rest of it, but meeting other alchemists in the employ of the states military was always a treat.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed May 25, 2011 10:04 pm

"Lighting alchemy." He answered a little bored. "Electricity or storms are my thing. Also known as the Lightnings pain alchemist." He sighed, leaning back to crack his back. "You do alchemy?" He queried.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Wed May 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Erick nodded at him, Erick had heard a little about this alchemist, but most was just here say nothing concrete. "Yeah I use frost alchemy, primarily freezing the nitrogen in the air. Well I will let you get some rest, we can talk more over breakfast tomorrow." Erick gave him a crisp salute and turned towards the door.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed May 25, 2011 10:17 pm

Dante returned the salute and nodded. "Alright, but first I gotta give my report to the colonel. Bastard wants my ass on a platter...." He said walking out of the room and toward the colonels office.

After the report, Dante retired to his room. He planted himself face first on the bed. He hadn't slept in a long while. "This is worth it..."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Thu May 26, 2011 7:35 am

Erick nodded at him, "Yeah I know that is, the brass doesn't know when to take what they can." Erick turned the corner and walked down a way to another room.

He walked into the room and took his jacket off and tossed it onto a small table. He thought he might like this Kotaro, he might also be quite useful. With that Erick slowly drifted off to sleep.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Dante's eyes slowly opened hours later as the sunlight creeped its way through the window binds. He slowly sat up and stretched his arm. "Morning. The worst part of the day." Sighing, he got out of bed and got dressed in his military uniform. He then put on his black trench coat, snapping two restraints on the shoulder area's.

Next he grabbed Zero and holstered it under his trench coat. Finally he grabbed Slyde and sheathed it in the hidden sheath in the coat. Time to find some vittles. He thought as he walked toward the mess hall. When he arrived he grabbed tray and went down the line, picking up eggs, toast, a coffee and a few sausages. He then found an empty table and plopped into the bench.

As he dug in to his eggs his thoughts veered to the previous night. Erick Montgomery. Freezes the nitrogen in the air, specializing in ice alchemy. It unconsciously made him think of Zane who also specialized in ice alchemy. He's investigating resistance possibilities and movements. Kinai might get word. He finished the eggs and moved on to the sausage.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Thu May 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Erick awoke just as the sun was creeping over the horizon, he got out of bed and checked his jacket for the folder. Once he confirmed it was there. He put his jacket on and went to the colonel's office and put the file on his desk. Erick didn't want Kotaro to see him drop off the report.

Erick made his way to the mess hall when he got there he waved to Kotaro and grabbed a cup of coffee and some toast. He was a light eater in the mornings. He sat down across from Kotaro. "Hey there, sleep well?" He took a sip of his coffee and a big bite of toast.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Kotaro looked up from his breakfast and waved before taking another bite of his sausage. When asked if he slept well, he shrugged. "Wouldn't know. Barely have time for sleep anymore." He said before taking a drink of his coffee. "With all the work I have to catch up on since leaving, I've been booked." He adjusted his coat to a more comfortable position. "Just wish we could bury our enemies in the paperwork."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Thu May 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Erick nodded at him, "Yeah I know what thats like, taking some time for yourself is the worst thing you can do in our field. Even if we take a break the bad guys don't." He took a long sip from his coffee. "If we able to do our jobs then the brass wouldn't have anything to complain about, then they would be out of jobs."

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Dante finished his last sausage. "The only thing I have to catch up on is getting the southern research base back to speed." He finished his coffee. "When I was a mercenary I found some.....lets say some things that weren't pretty." He sighed. "Now I have to fix it up. All the projects that were started I cancelled, but now they have me assigned to chimera creation."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Thu May 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Erick nodded as he spoke, "Yeah that happens, always a bad egg every now and then. When he mentioned Chimeras, Erick coughed and sputtered some coffee onto the table. Raising a napkin to wipe of his mouth and the table he looked at Kotaro, "Its best to keep that kind of information to yourself. Not many people around here care to hear about that particular field of military research."

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 9:32 pm

"You would be surprised how many military personal actually know about them." Dante said sighing. "I actually have one follow me everywhere I go. Well, actually she follows me without caring what I say." He shook his head. "I also know the leader of the human chimera division of the military." He whispered. "I know quite a lot about what the military has going on. More then they wish, but thats there fault for making me curious. They can't do anything about it now." He smiled. "I'm not completely normal myself."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Thu May 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Erick nodded and forced a smile. "Well its non of my business, but best to keep these kinds of things to ones self. Loose lips sink ships as they say. But Chimera research I have read into that a bit, some resistance attacked one of our Chimera facilities in the north." Erick wondered if Kotaro was a chimera himself, but didn't want to ask. He felt better off not knowing. And he didn't know what he meant by one following him around. Erick hadn't seen one, nor heard any reports of a strange person.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Kotaro nodded. "Yep, I heard of that. Wondered who could have known about the facility. The resistance has spies, Kinai was one, used to be a state alchemist, was spying the entire time." Kotaro sighed again. "A lot of things go on that I hear about, especially concerning chimera or other...lets say secret projects." He gave a chuckle. "Just so you know, the chimera I told you that follows me isn't a human one."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Thu May 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Erick nodded at him and finished off the last of his toast, he took a long drink of his coffee and started off into space. "I hear things as well, I get a little bit of information about a lot of topics. You see my particular brand of work has me rooting out resistance all over Amestris and sometimes abroad. So I hear quite a lot, but the Chimera project is kept hush hush from what I hear." He scratched his chin. "Although I hear they make fine shock troops."

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 10:39 pm

"Fine shock troops indeed. I remember a time when there was a wanted man in a hospital and they sent in a couple human chimera and they cleaned them out." He didn't mention one of the wanted in there was him. "Chimera have been getting a lot more public since the spill of info. To keep the military from looking like a fool, they allowed human chimera to walk among others, as long as they hide their features."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Thu May 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Erick shrugged and finished off his coffee. "In my opinion Chimera are weapons, and they should be stored like weapons; hidden. We don't need our enemies knowing we have them, or worse getting their hands on them. The resistance could really get a boost if a few chimera decided to join their ranks." Erick smiled and leaned back. "Eh sorry I just relate everything back to work."

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 11:30 pm

"Who says the resistance hasn't got chimera." Dante said with a small grin. "There have been multiple break ins and info stolen." He then turned serious. "Chimera used to be normal people. Be sure to remember that." He hated when people spoke like chimera were possession's. "I fought against the brass in court so they could live normal lives and won."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Fri May 27, 2011 10:45 am

Erick nodded at him as he leaned back. He opened his mouth to speak, but let Kotaro go on his little rant about Chimera. Erick raised and eyebrow but raised his hands in mock defeat. He would have to remember Chimera hit a nerve with Kotaro. "Sorry didn't mean to offend, but military is my life, I look at everything as a possession. Comes with the territory." Erick didn't trust Chimera, especially those made by the military. He was worried they would get resentful and turn on their masters.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next