Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern Military Base

+6
kotaro7914
Kai
Shadowed Glass
Kinai
neon kun
KarateKeyaQ
10 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Eastern Military Base - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Military Base

Post by kotaro7914 Fri May 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Kotaro sighed. "Sorry, I'm friends with a couple of them so I get irritated when people talk like they are tools." He waved his hand in a dismissive gesture. "Its ironic. Talking about chimera being normal when your not quite normal yourself." He leaned one elbow on the table.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Fri May 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Erick shrugged "Eh think nothing of it, we all get passionate about something." Erick reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. He opened the pack placed one in his lips, and pulled a silver lighter from the pack. "You mentioned you're not normal, how so if you don't mind me asking. I mean non of us are normal in our own right, but." He trailed off twirling his finger in the air. He offered the pack to Kotaro, "Want one?"

Last edited by SmokeSpecter on Fri May 27, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info
Power: Frost Alchemy
Secondary: standard sidearm

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri May 27, 2011 1:13 pm

"I would rather not say. I don't mean to be rude, but I'm kinda a special case in the military." He shook his head. "No thanks, I don't smoke." He leaned back a bit. "Here's a little thing that might interest you. I was a state alchemist in the military, 50 years ago during the purging of Ishval. Now I certainly don't look that old do I?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Fri May 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Erick sat back as he lit up his cigarette. Erick placed the cigarette pack back into his pocket. He shrugged as he crossed his arms. "Thats fine, everyone is allowed to have their own secrets, and everyone does." Erick held his cigarette in his hand taking a hit from it everyone now and then. After Kotaro said he was over 50 years old Erick nodded at sat their for a bit. He looked cool on the outside but he was really curious on the inside. "You don't say, you don't look that old at all."

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri May 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Dante nodded. "Like I said, I'm a special case." He shook his head. "Secrets are meant to be found out. its just I'm not sure if the higher ups will appreciate me telling someone what I am." He fiddled with his fork.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Fri May 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Erick let out a long laugh "Secrets are meant to be found out, unless if you tell people they send a guy like me to." Erick made a gun with his hand and put it against his head, and made a shooting noise. "I'd rather not know if its gonna be trouble."

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri May 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Dante nodded and sighed. "I understand completely. I've been hunted before by them." He chuckled. "Always ended up winning but wounded." He pointed to his his right shoulder. "4 times this thing has been beaten or ripped. Lucky I know a medical alchemist in the force."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Sat May 28, 2011 2:05 am

Erick took a long drag off his cigarette. "Yeah, I normally do the hunting I know how nasty we need to be. Winning but wounded is far better than the alternative. Your one of the lucky ones." Erick nodded as he spoke of medical alchemist. The military was privy to a large assortment of medical alchemist, most of them quite skilled.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat May 28, 2011 2:12 am

"I hear ya, this whole process is crazy." He shook his head. "Been sent on multiple hunts since rejoining. All in Ishval." He sighed. "Not really lucky to have been killed before." He chuckled. "Another reason why I ain't normal. Especially since the medical alchemist I know created me."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Sat May 28, 2011 11:59 am

Erick leaned in close, and tapped his finger on the table. He dropped the cigarette on the floor and rubbed it out with his foot. "So you were created. I find that a little difficult to believe. Unless you are a Chimera, or a ..." Erick wanted to Homunculus but he didn't think that was possible. Even if it was, it was a little over his head to want to be a part of it.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat May 28, 2011 12:36 pm

"Yeah, I was created." Dante said with a stern look. "But I'm not a chimera. And I don't know what else your thinking, but I've had a life before my creation. I had a family, a life and everything." He hinted.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Sat May 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Erick closed his eyes and thought of what else he could be. And only one other thing came to mind. "Are you a soul bound to a different body?" Beyond that Erick's knowledge of alchemy could bring nothing to mind. He couldn't imagine what military medical science could think up.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat May 28, 2011 1:18 pm

"Yes and no." Dante said with a chuckle. "I'll let you in on it. You see...." He leaned in and said in a quiet whisper. "I'm a clone." He leaned back to his normal position. "A clone of the original Kotaro Kuya who was killed in the Ishvalan uprising. Normally, I would have no memories, but my soul was accidentally bound by my medical alchemist."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Sat May 28, 2011 5:26 pm

When he leaned in so did Erick after Kotaro said he was a clone Erick leaned back in his seat and thought for a bit. "I find it hard to believe. The last time I read anything on that it said the project was failing." Erick didn't think that Kotaro really was a clone. The odds just seemed stacked against it.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat May 28, 2011 7:17 pm

"Failing yes. You see, I'm not a 'complete' clone." Kotaro said tapping his finger on the table. "I'm not exactly stable. But I was the most stable of the batch they made of Kotaro Kuya. At certain times my alchemy loses control and I can't control it." He smirked. "The cloning project was closed after I gained control of the southern research base."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Sat May 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Erick played with his lighter for a bit, flicking it every few seconds. He opened his mouth to speak, but couldn't decide what to say. He was sitting across from one of the largest military secrets he could. A clone was serious business. More importantly why was Kotaro so important, but these were questions for another time. "Well this is quite interesting."

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun May 29, 2011 12:05 am

"Interesting? Not really. I was killed by my own men so they could clone me. They wanted an army of alchemists and I was the guinea pig." He sighed deeply and and leaned back. "The clones they created were all unsuccessful. They were unstable, couldn't speak, and would either commit suicide or go on a rampage. They had no memories at all. However, there was a young doctor that managed to accidentally attach my soul to a clone. That clone regained some memories and ended up becoming what I am today. The point is..." He smiled. "....She modified me."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Sun May 29, 2011 10:18 am

Erick couldn't believe what he was hearing, he was half expecting for someone to jump out and yell gotcha, or if what he was saying was true, for some men in black masks to come and take him away. "Well that is, I don't even know what this is. A clone." He shook his head. "Now I have truly heard everything. But if this is all true I can't even begin to imagine why the military would let you live you seem like one giant problem waiting to happen. Technically speaking."

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun May 29, 2011 10:23 am

Dante gave a smirk. "Because they have never had a case like me. And I'm a close friend of the doctor that created me, and she has family in the military most wouldn't wish to upset." He shook his head. "The thing is, I'm a soul bonded to a body, WITHOUT a blood seal. I can't be killed like that, only by normal means." He tilted his head. "You have all the reason to not believe me, to think I'm pulling your leg, but I'm not the type to give crap to someone for nothing." He stood up and grabbed his tray. "Think about it." He said before putting his tray on the cleaning pile.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Sun May 29, 2011 1:51 pm

Erick said nothing, he couldn't rap his head around what he had been told. And nothing in Kotaro's personal file mentioned anything like this. This made Erick think that he wasn't supposed to have access to this information. He put his plate and cup into the cleaning pile. And decided he should make his way to the colonel's office not to talk about Kotaro, but too ask about new resistance in the area. "Well Kotaro, I need to report in to the Colonel. You have given me a lot to think about."

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon May 30, 2011 11:55 am

Dante nodded. “Hope you find what your looking for.” He gave him a salute and walked back to hiis quarters. Once there he pulled off his trench coat and checked his schedule.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Mon May 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Erick stopped by the Colonels office, but was stopped by his secretary. After some small talk, she gave Erick a file from the colonel, who was otherwise engaged. He looked over some files and it said there was some minor resistance activity in a small abandoned mining town east of the base. He needed to take a small group of men to investigate. He tucked the folder into his coat and made his way to Kotaro's quarters. He stepped into the room and waved. "Hey I got a mission to take care of, want to come along for the ride?"

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon May 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Dante raised his gaze from the schedule as Erick walked in. He raised an eyebrow at the mention of a mission. “I've got some time before I need to get the supplies to my research base. Whats the specifics?”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Tue May 31, 2011 3:14 am

Erick smiled as he pulled a file from his jacket, holding it up in the air. "Some resistance are in a small abandoned mining town just a few miles east of here. We need to take a truck full of troops and go root out, get some prisoners, make the military look good. The works you know how it is. Take a nice jeep ride if nothing else."

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue May 31, 2011 3:38 am

Dante scratched his chin. "I'm in, but I'm bringing some of my men." He stood, putting on his trenccoat. "I'm not really good working with others." He shrugged and holstered Zero and sheathed Slyde. He the placed a large metal ball in his pocket. "Ready to roll"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next