Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern Military Base

+6
kotaro7914
Kai
Shadowed Glass
Kinai
neon kun
KarateKeyaQ
10 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Eastern Military Base - Page 9 Empty Re: Eastern Military Base

Post by SmokeSpecter Tue May 31, 2011 6:56 pm

Erick just shrugged, "The more the merrier, but make sure that they are up to the task. This is not a light show, they made need to get their hands dirty. Be out front in about ten minutes with your men we'll be loaded up and ready to go." Erick left the room after and went to oversee the preparation of the troops, and loading of the equipment there were two trucks and a jeep in front of the base.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Frost Alchemy
Secondary: standard sidearm

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue May 31, 2011 8:27 pm

Dante watched Erick leave and walked out of his room and out of the officers quarters. As he left a small cat jumped out of a box nearvthe building and started to walk towards Dante, matching his pace. He looked at the cat as he walked toward a small barracks. “Evening Kira.”

The cat looked at him. “You think it was smart to tell him all of that information?” it said. “I mean you even hinted about me being a chimera.”

Dante nodded. “Theres a reason for telling him. Control. I f the military finds out I told him everything, he will be eliminated and my memories erased. But thanks to Resha, I always get them back in 2 days. This way, I can call in favors if needed.”

He walked inside the barracks and was met with multiple grins. “Howdy boys.”

The men greeted him. The Red Hawks were his own personal squad of hand picked men. It was one of the deals for him rejoining the military. “Bumper! Mercer! We got a job to do.” 2 men stood up and grinned as they followed Dante to the trucks. “Ready to roll, this should suffice for manpower.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Tue May 31, 2011 11:01 pm

Erick nodded at him he gestured to one of the cargo trucks in the back, sitting on benches along either side, were 10 men all with matching outfits. They each were wearing balaclavas, goggles, brown short sleeve shirts, brown cargo pants, and vests loaded down with gear. Each had a assault rifle on at their side. "Have your boys jump in their with them, we'll need to ride in the jeep some logistical stuff we need to go over."

The other truck was loaded up with supplies, most of which were covered up with tarp, the barrel of a heavy machine gun was visible. In the back of truck was an open spot for prisoners. Next to the trucks was a jeep, in the jeep there was two more of the specially geared soldiers, one in the passenger seat, and one behind the wheel. "Lets roll, I wanna get back in time for dinner. It will take us about half an hour to get there."

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue May 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Date smiled and jerked a thumb toward the truck. "You heard him, get to it!" He commanded and the 2 men obeyed. Kira jumped onto his shoulder, licking her paw as he walked over to the jeep. "Meet the chimera." He whispered as he sat in the jeep, awaiting the go ahead.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Tue May 31, 2011 11:55 pm

Erick climbed into the jeep next to Kotaro. He tapped the driver on the shoulder and he started the jeep. Next to him the trucks roared to life. The driver then set off out of the base down a road with the trucks behind them. "Seems innocent enough." He said looking at the Chimera.

"Now what we are going to do here is try to get the local population to support us. So the official story is we are patrolling the mine area when we are ambushed by resistance, we fight them off, capture a few of them." He pulled a cigarette out of his pocket it and lit it. "And then we have a good ol' military execution or two and we walk away big heroes. The locals learn to dislike the resistance and we get more of a hold in the area. Any questions?"

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:03 am

"Just wait till I'm angry." Kira suddenly said coldly and glared at Erick.

Dante sighed. He had tons of questions. "So, how do you know we will be ambushed?" He asked with a blank tone. "And when we capture hem why execute them?" He checked Zero to make sure he had all its attachments in his coat.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:31 am

When it spoke, Erick said nothing in reply only returned its cold glare.

Erick smiled at him and took a puff from his cigarette, "Well we know they are because," He paused and pointed towards the man sitting in the passenger seat. "Because he went in to shake the hornets nest a few days ago. His name is Charles Monroe he is my right hand man." The man only gave a weak wave. "He went in pretending to be a civilian saying that the military was shipping a large supply of weapons through the town, and we were going to use them to attack them."

He flicked his cigarette from the car. "So they are going to attack us because thats what we want them to do. And the executions send a message of authority to the public. And scares other resistance into not operating against us. Dirty and not very civil, but business." He pulled his side arm from his coat and cocked it before replacing it.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:39 am

Dante nodded and shot a glance to his men who nodded in response. He petted Kira who sniffed the air. "Mines up ahead. They are pretty prepared." She said as her claws extracted.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:43 am

Erick nodded "So are we. We have machine guns, rockets, and the best killers south of the wall of briggs. We will have no trouble here. We just need to try to keep a few of them alive." They pulled off the road a ways from the mine. Charles hopped out of the jeep and met with another man from the truck they grabbed sniper rifles from the supply truck then marched off to a ridge overlooking the mining town.

"Get your boys ready, we need to set up a gun in the back of the truck so we have a few minutes." Sure enough a few men were setting up a gun in the back of the truck allowing them to shoot from relative safety. It also served a double purpose of policing their brass. Erick went to talk with one of the men who held a rocket launcher, he was talking a hushed town.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:11 am

Dante turned to his men and nodded, the two men pulling out melee weapons from their modified uniforms. "Alive." He pulled out Zero and placed a stock as well as extended may. "Ready."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:43 am

They were about 300 yards away from the mining town. There was a long mainstreet with most of the buildings, about 20, along it. There were a few outbuildings mainly sheds and the like. Erick walked over to Kotaro, his side arm in hand. "Alright I will be sending two of my boys along with you, can't have you being killed. You know how bad that would look for me? I'll have four men with me. The other three will be driving the truck up and down the street with rockets and machine gun fire covering us. Also they will be able to extract us if it gets too hot."

He pulled a cigarette out, but didn't light it. "Charles will be providing sniper support, so all in all I think this will go over smoothly." With that he waved his hand, a four men fell in behind him, guns at the ready. Two men were behind Kotaro. One of them nodded at him. "We're right behind you, sir." Erick began to move towards the town.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Dante nodded and cocked Zero before motioning for his men to follow. As they approached the town, Dante made sure the transmutation circle on his hand wasn't covered. He may need alchemy. "Caution." He said and his men nodded.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Erick's men advanced up the street staying low to avoid fire. In the village it was easy to see and older man flanked by two young men each holding a rifle in their hands. Eric waved at Kotaro and gave him a hand sign instructing him to keep moving. The truck was slowly rolling in behind them. And Charles and his fellow sniper were invisible on the ridge above. Erick and his men took cover on a low wall just outside the first building. The man in the town was no more than 100 yards away.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Dante nodded and saw the man, but didn't take cover. Instead he motioned for his men too and stood in the middle of the road. He holstered Zero and crossed his arms behind his back. An ambush was going to happen. It was only fair he could make sure no casualties were made. He knew that the mine stretched under him already, and he just needed the element of an electric metal. Anything that could transfer lightning. He bent down to one knee and smirked. "Erick, you do what you have too. I will too."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:39 pm

The truck stopped behind Kotaro and let out a honk at him. The man behind the wheel waving at him to move. Erick's men took aim over the wall aiming at the people in the street and a few people aiming out of windows. Erick slid his glove on, preparing to use his alchemy. The man in the center of town began to speak telling the soldiers to go away or surrender. But he was cut off by the sound of a rifle going off. Charles' team had fired. The man to the left of the older man fell to the ground, dead. Fire began ringing out as the resistance returned fire and the military got into the fight. The truck began to change gears getting ready to back up then pass Kotaro.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Dante smiled as the sound of gunfire began. Now he just needed a small crater. He placed his hand on the ground and transmuted a crater. A piece of metal stuck out. He touched it and transmuted the earths electrical current through it. Lightning suddenly went from his transmutation circle and underground where it traveled till it was under the known resistance. Suddenly it rose and shot from the ground, electrocuting multiple of them. He then jumped to the side to let the truck pass. "Go ahead, that should distract them."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:14 pm

The sound of gunfire rippled across the air and when the lightning shot up Erick used this time to move his soldiers into the nearest building, he gave Kotaro a small salute. To repay the favor he made sure his glove was on tight then clapped his hands together. He sent a stream of freezing air into the windows of a building across the street. It was responded to with cries of confusion from those in the building. He held his position on the street while his troops moved in. Charles was firing whenever he got the chance. The truck rolled into the town firing as it moved quickly. It needed to avoid enemy fire given its size it was not easy. The a rocket flew from the truck, but missed its target.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:59 pm

Kinai was in the middle of the village when he heard all of the commotion. He was intrigued by the sound of a battle and quickly headed in the direction of the sound. As he approached the sound he heard was the screams of men, and bullet shots. Once he arrived he seen it was the workof the military. He then spotted Kotaro in the Mix

(if i am really intruding then tell me and i will delete or edit to blank
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:24 pm

(if its fine with Kotaro, its fine with me.)

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:31 pm

(Fine with me, as long as you don't make it so your practically unstoppable.)

Dante returned the small salute from Erick and pulled out Zero, attaching a stock as well as a longer barrel before switching it to automatic. He then ran toward the nearest wall as Erick froze the insides of the buildings. He leaned out and spotted a familiar figure in the confusion. Anger rose and he aimed down the sights to fire at Kinai before he caused any damage. He fired 5 rounds before holstering Zero and pulling out Slyde.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Erick watched Kotaro as he shot at something in the distance he looked, but was unable to see what he was trying to hit. There were many gun shots, inside of the house his men were in. Erick ducked inside seeing a few resistance bodies on the ground. Just then his men dragged a wounded resistance operative down the stairs he was clutching some papers in his hands. One of Erick's men was clutching his arm where he had been shot, another nursing a shoulder injury. He ordered them to hold their position. Erick ran across the street to Kotaro, "My men have injured and a prisoner, they're gonna hole up and stabilize them. The resistance was more organized than I thought." A rocket flew from the back of the truck hitting the front of a small house quickly starting a on the building and blowing out on the building.

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:03 am

The first two bullet flew by his head with deadly acuracy. The third bullet hit him in his automail arms causing it to deflect off adn hit one of the resistance members. The force of the impact knocking him down causing the other two to miss.

He stayed down briefly before transmuting his automail to good size shields. Once they were mad e he jumped to his feet and quickly Zig zagged to the closest wall taking cover behind it.
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:15 am

Dante gritted his teeth as Kinai seemed unharmed. "Damn it! He said as Erick arrived. He nodded. "Get them out of here! I need to take that guy out quick!" He stood and pointed where Kinai took cover. "He's a great danger to us."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeSpecter Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Erick only nodded at Kotaro in reponse as he waved down the truck, it stopped near him, machine gun fire and the occasional rocket flying from the back. He pointed at the building his men were in. "I need you to get the men out of the building and then set up a defensive perimeter along this wall, Charles will keep them off your left flank so focus on covering your right. Kotaro and I will move on, on our own, our alchemy should keep us alive." The man driving saluted as Erick's two men from Kotaro's squad hopped onto the truck, moving to the building to pick up the men and two living resistance members. They shortly thereafter moved to the wall for cover, parking the truck and setting the gun up on the wall. "So Kotaro, want to go become heroes?"

SmokeSpecter

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:41 pm

Kinai clapped his hand and created a tunnel to the nearest building as he transmuted the rocks next to him to make a dummy of himself to draw fire. Once the dummy was up he dove down the hole and quickly came up in the nearest building where the military personel recently left
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next