Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q and Yoyo

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Q and Yoyo - Page 2 Empty Re: Q and Yoyo

Post by Yoyo Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:33 pm

"You probably scared them off," Rei said, raising an eyebrow. It was odd that everybody had gone. It was not near time for them to go home for the night or for a meal. Something was going on. "Maybe he did scare them off."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info
Stats: 7
Power: Lightning Alchemy
Secondary: Daggers

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:36 pm

"I'm not the ice queen," Ace said as he noticed the few people who were around racing indoors. He definitely knew something was up but he wasn't sure what exactly. He waved his hand over to one of the people but they ignored him and dashed inside. "Well, that's just rude."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Metalwork Alchemy
Secondary: none

https://fullmetaleclipse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Rei stood up, clutching her book close. "Get to wherever you're staying while you're here. Now is not the time to be out, it would seem," she said, pushing past him to return to her temporary home. Something was going on and she planned on finding out what.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Ace followed Rei. "Ah, exactly, where I'm staying, yes. Well, about that, you see, um, there's this tiny little issue. Really, no issue, but there's a small issue."

Ace had no idea where he was supposed to be staying for the night. But the town was so empty and creepy he didn't really like the idea of staying out by himself. "If you could perhaps lend me a roof."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:46 pm

"Ace, I don't have a roof to lend you," Rei responded quickly. She was entirely unsurprised that he had nowhere to stay. He probably just stumbled into town by accident.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:48 pm

"Aw come on," Ace said. "I don't want to be left alone in the creepy ghost town. The creepiness is over my limit! Please please? You know I am trustworthy!"

Ace continued to beg as he followed Rei to her home. A loud screaming sound from the woods made Ace jump. "Rei~"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:52 pm

"It's not my home to open up to you," Rei repeated, glaring at Ace. She marched home, barely resisting the urge to turn and hit him. A scream made her stop and turn, facing the direction of the sound. She blinked a few times, then turned and ran back to the house. She entered, throwing open the door and shutting again as quickly as she could.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:55 pm

Ace dramatically opened the door behind Rei and closed it as well. He was hoping that if he just was very still she wouldn't notice that he had followed her inside. He didn't want to be outside while the city screamed. It was scary. He had a feeling that this town, had something up. And he wasn't about to die after just barely not dying.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Rei glared at Ace and was about to demand that he get out when the owner of the home walked into the room.

'Another Amestrian?' she questioned, slight annoyance apparent in her thick accent. 'Put him in the other room until the night is over.' She nodded curtly and left.

Rei frowned and turned to Ace. "You're lucky these people are scared to death," she muttered, walking into the room the woman had told her to show him to.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Ace smiled. "Wow, that was lucky," he laughed to himself. The fact that it had bothered Rei, too, only added a bit to his enjoyment of the entire issue. "I was lucky," Ace agreed with Rei as he looked at the small room. It was fine for him, he didn't need much space to relax.

"So, what's going on?" he asked Rei.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:08 pm

"You're going to sit down in that chair and not move until I find out," Rei said. She pointed at a wooden chair next to a small table.

She walked out of the room to find the owner without waiting for Ace to move. She guessed he would follow her, but she would just ignore him. She knocked on the door of her host's bedroom and waited. There was no reply. "Odd," she muttered.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Ace sat down in the wooden chair and wondered what to do. After about five seconds he decided he'd help Rei find out what was going on and followed her out the door. "So, who is this person that lent you their house, anyway?" Ace asked.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:15 pm

"I'm staying with a lady named Adela. We met a few months ago in Central and became friends," Rei responded absently, knocking on the door again. When there was still no reply, she opened it a crack and looked in.

"Adela?" she called. There were no lights on in the room though the sun was beginning its downward descent, casting long shadows. The room was empty. "She's not in the house, then," she whispered.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:18 pm

"Adela is a nice name," Ace thought to himself. He listened for Adela to say something but there was no reply. He walked over to a window in the living room and looked out it. The sun was going down in the distance. Somewhere he thought he heard that scream again, because he hoped it wasn't that.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:25 pm

"Not good," Rei said, turning away and making a search of the house. Adela was nowhere to be found and that frightened her. She heard the scream again, cringing. "It's like some freakish horror story."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:26 pm

"I don't like horror stories," Ace said. "Or scary stories."

Ace suddenly realized that he was in luck. "Wait, you are the pro on scary stories, since you own that book store. What happens next?"

admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:31 pm

"The bad guy jumps out from behind a door and kills the lady's man," Rei said, turning to look at him. She frowned slightly. "That'd be you, by the way."

She moved to the front of the house and looked out a window, her frown deepening. "It's dark."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Ace stayed away from doors so that the bad guy wouldn't come near him. He didn't like the sounds of that plan very much.

"It's dark? I thought the sun was just going down, wasn't it?" Ace asked.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Rei glanced at Ace briefly before looking back out the window. "This side of the house isn't facing the sun," she stated. "It's dark out this direction. And Adela isn't here any more. I don't like it."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:36 pm

"Do you think she went somewhere? Or do you think something happened to her?" The same scream that he had thought he heard before, he heard again. Except this time it seemed closer.

"You know, I keep hearing screaming, is it just me?" Ace asked.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:38 pm

"Not just you," said Rei as she stepped back from the window. She calmly pulled off the insulated glove covering her automail and flexed those fingers. "I don't like it," she repeated.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:39 pm

Ace was relieved to know that he heard those screams, too. He noticed her taking off the glove and had a feeling things were about to get tense for them. A shadow passed over the window for an instant. "Um," Ace said. "I think I saw someone?"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:42 pm

"Probably," Rei said, moving to the middle of the room. "Got any of your weapons on you? If things get messy, I don't want to have to worry about your sorry butt."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:44 pm

"Pfft," Ace said as he checked inside his pack. He pulled out a new gun he had created and filled it with bullets. "You don't need to worry about me."

He peered outside the window. He could barely see a thing, though. All the other houses had their lights off. That was a bit disturbing, he had to admit. "We're the only ones with our lights on," Ace said. "I don't like that."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:46 pm

"Turn them off, then, idiot," Rei snapped, surprisingly scared and nervous. She wondered what was going on, but her contemplations were interrupted by a large thump in the back of the house.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next