Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilderness

+7
kotaro7914
Kinai
Shadowed Glass
Yoyo
Toshii
SamSeven
Destinykil
11 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wilderness - Page 6 Empty Re: Wilderness

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:24 am

Resha was sitting happily on a tree branch, something she picked up from her brother and ate an apple. Then a paper flew over and got stuck by the leaves.

"What's thiiiiiiiiiiiis?" she blinked, her eyesight still not as clear as before. And she tried to reach for it.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:35 am

was that a voice..? Amelia wasnt sure, but she thought she head a voice from the tree. She looked up and saw a foot. "oh no." Amelia Started to climb the tree, but fell down. She wasnt good at climbing trees. "...Hello? You up there."
GL
GL

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Swords and Axes
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:41 am

Resha tried to reach for the piece of paper. "Almost theeeeeeeere," and moved more towards the branch. The moment she took hold of the piece of paper, she heard a voice and shuffling, and somehow she slipped.

"YAH!" and fell on her butt. "OW!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:47 am

Amelia was looking up and saw someone falling. She moved away just to make sure that the person wouldnt fall on her. "...Resha?" Amelia sat down beside Resha. "Are you okey?"
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:52 am

Resha brushed off the leaves on her head. And looked up at a familiar voice. "Uwah!" she was surprised! "AMELIA!" she smiled big. "HI!" and she glomped the girl. "What are you doing here?" XD
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:57 am

Amelia fell and gave Resha a small hug. "Hi!" She smiled. "Im... traveling some." She nodded and remembered the note. "Hey... have you seen a note around here somewhere?"
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:05 am

She sat back on the grown and looked at Amelia. "OH! Travelling?? Where to?" she smiled.

"OH! piece of paper! YEAH!" she grinned and showed her a crumpled paper. "Oops! I kinda crumpled it when I fell," and she handed it to her. "What it be?" :O
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:14 am

"No particular, really. Im just looking around some." She said and sat down.
"thanks!" she took the note and put in her pocket. "Its a little personal... actually. But, hm, this note will help me find out more about my past... kinda." She laughed some and scratched the back of her head.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:17 am

Resha nodded in understanding. "Okay," she grinned. "You can tell me more about it, if you want."

She grinned. "And I can tell you something about myself too!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:35 am

Amelia smiled and shook her head. "No, you dont have to tell me anything about you. Its okey." She said. "this note, i got it from an old man in a restaurant not too long ago. he said he could help me find someone... someone that im looking for." She smiled. "if i find that someone, i will hopefully find out more about my past. and yeah, im supposed to look around the north part of Amestris."
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:57 am

Resha smiled. "Oh, I see," she took Amelia's hands. "I hope you find this person then! But I'm sure you will! Don't give up! If there's any way I can help, please tell me!"

She gripped Amelia's hands a bit tighter. "I understand how that feels like. Because I'm looking for someone very important to me too," she looked at her and grinned.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:46 am

She smiled and nodded. "thank you, i will remember that."

"you are..?" She blinked. "And youre looking out here for that person too?" haha what a coincidence.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:53 am

She did a thumbs up, her tongue sticking out to the side. "You can count on me, Amelia! And you can tell me anything. I have me lips zipped! Like a zipper! :3"

"Teehee," she grinned. "Well, he doesn't want to see me, so I can't really look for him," Resha scratched her head. "I'm mostly just waiting now. But I really want to see him."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:00 am

Amelia laughed. "thanks. feels good to know." She gave her a small hug.

"oh.. that sounds really frustrating and... sad." For some reason Zanes face appeared in her mind. "hm..." she smiled. "i wish you the best luck on finding that person youre looking for."
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:06 am

She hugged back tightly. "Teehee! No problemo!" She saluted playfully.

Then she smiled sadly. "It kind of is," she giggled. "But there's nothing I can do now but wait. I... just want to know why he left me."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:17 am

"im sure he had a good reason why he did." She smiled, not sure what to say. "there must be a reason..." She nodded.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:21 am

She smiled. "Yeah, I'm sure!" she grinned. "It's just that... he... he was already at the top, then he just left without saying good bye," she fiddled with her fingers. "I guess you could say I was just a little shocked, since we never, ever, everrrrrrrrrr parted since I can remember. Then he suddenly just disappeared!" She clapped her hands once. "It was just weird!"

"But oops! Sorry for telling you all that," she smiled sheepishly. "I can be a bittttt talkative. Teehee."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:35 am

Amelia looked kind shocked at Resha. "oh... dont worry, its allright." She couldnt but to believe that Resha was talking about Zane... "uhm.. is it allright if i ask... was that guy your brother?.. or something?"
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:39 am

She blinked, kind of surprised she asked that but grinned, not at all suspicious.

"Yuppo!" she grinned. "I'm looking for my big brother! His name is Zane!" Her eyes gleamed with pride. "He has beautiful dark blue hair unlike my silver one, and he has red eyes, just like mine!" she pointed at her eyes, proud of the fact they shared the same eye color. She grinned. "I have a picture, actually!~" And she took out a picture of a man in a general's outfit with a serious look, blue hair and red eyes.

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:52 am

Amelia blinked a few times and she started to get nervous. "oh... he lookes.. really handsome." She tried to make a normal smile. Amelia didnt like this at all, she never thought that Resha would be Zanes sister. And what should she do now? Should she tell Resha that Zane is her friend, or should she just pretend that she doesnt know Zane? "so he was a general? cool."
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:00 am

She grinned. "Yeah! My brother is really handsome! He was the youngest general ever," she said, proud of her brother. "But he stepped down and disappeared, a few years later."

She looked at Amelia, looking uneasy. "What's wrong, Amelia?" She hoped she didn't overdo with her talk about her brother again. She had a tendency to talk too much, really. And hoped she didn't offend Amelia in any way. "Was I talking too much? I'm sorry!" She bowed in apology.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:07 am

She couldnt help but to agree. "... he must be pretty famous, that Zane." She smiled and looked a little closer to the picture.

"there is no need for you to apologize Resha! its just that... uhm... i dont know if its allright of me to tell you... but... i know your brother." She looked down and bit her lip. What if Zane would get mad at her for telling Resha? Could this make things complicated? ugh...
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:14 am

She grinned. "He was," she said. "But he didn't like all the attention and ignored people a lot! He wasn't such a peoples-person! Teehee."

Resha blinked fast, a few times. "You know him? Well," she hummed, unsure of what Amelia meant. It was just a few years ago since he stepped down so maybe she have heard of him? "Well, he was pretty... famous?" she offered, not really sure.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:43 am

She grinned. "what a weird person." she shook her hear and smiled.

She nodded and looked back at Resha. "We tend to meet each other in all kinds of places. ... and to me, he is a dear friend." She stopped for a second. "but yeah, i dont know if he sees me as a friend." She shurged it off and decided not to talk about that.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:45 am

"...you've met big brother?" her eyes went big and wanted to ask everything about it except what she said next made her stop and ask. "He's a dear friend to you but you don't know if he sees you the same way? Why?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next