Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East City

Go down

East City Empty East City

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:20 am

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Listen...no, you see...No, I don't think...that won't work."

Zayden gave the man behind the desk a pained look. Tucked underneath his arm was his beloved laptop....that had exploded, burst into flames, flew into the sky and smashed into the pavement.

Well, in actuality, all it had really done was break down due to a faulty piece in the machine but, in Zayden's world, it might as well have exploded. To him, a nonworking computer was one of the most terrifying things that could happen in the world. Right after the world freezing due to an ice age and spending time alone in a group of beautiful females.

Unfortunately, Zayden customized each piece of every machine he ever worked with and all of his items were back at the West City headquarters. He had been sent out to the East to fix a security breach in the network. It should have taken less than five minutes. That is, until his computer shut down and blacked out.

Now he was searching for an equivalent piece to replace the broken one but it was a lost cause. The items at this computer hardware store were useless.

"What now?" He mumbled to himself. "Everyone is expecting me to fix the problem....they're all gonna think I'm a failure..."

KarateKeyaQ
KarateKeyaQ

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Standard Gun
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down