Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Rooftops

+3
kotaro7914
kairo
Cortlen1211
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

City Rooftops Empty City Rooftops

Post by Cortlen1211 Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Fang lay placed the metal on the roof and opened his cut finger again. "I'm gonna make this work..."
Laying his machine gun in the middle of the metal, ever so carefully, he drew his transmutation circle. Though writing with liquid, the circle was finished cleanly and perfectly.
Fang clapped his hands onto the ground, fingertips just touching the blood, and a new weapon rose. His machine gun now had three barrels, all linked to a single trigger. The magazine slot was now accompanied by two more, and a second handle was attached, grooves in the metal for grip.
He now had a proper weapon. Ready for the homunculus, he lay on the rooftop. Alone with his thoughts, and bad ass machine gun.
I'll call it...the Ari-mah bv/3
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Weapons
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

City Rooftops Empty Re: City Rooftops

Post by kairo Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:38 pm

Kairo jumped from rooftop to rooftop. He had just passed the bank when he noticed someone else on the rooftops. He was carrying a strange weapon, and seemed to be thinking. Kairo walked over to him and sat down a few feet away.
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info
Power: Swords and Knives

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Kotaro jumped from roof to roof, holding onto his injured arm. "There has to be a way to prove my innocence." Kotaro sped up again after he heard sirens from the military cars. As he neared the next roof a man jumped up in front of him. He was wearing a military uniform and had a 5 o clock shadow. He had a small gauntlet on his right arm with long metal claws at least a foot long on it. There was a transmutation circle on each claw.

"Long time no see Lightnings Pain Alchemist."

Kotaro recognized the voice. "It has been long Jernal Yuuy, or as most call you, The Bear Claw Alchemist."

Jernal looked up at Kotaro with a smile on his face. "You've created quite a hassle here Kotaro, enough to make them call me." He raised his clawed hand. "Come with me. I have no intention of hurting an old friend."

Kotaro took out Godai, ignoring the pain in his left arm. "Neither do I old friend, but I cant go with you."

Jernal frowned at Kotaro's response. "Fine, just remember there could have been an easier way." Jernal leaped toward Kotaro, the T.Circles on the claws glowing. The became jagged and razor, heading for Kotaro's chest.

Kotaro dodged the attack and swung Godai upwards, toward Jernal's jaw.

Jernal moved at the last second and thrust the claw toward Kotaro's chest once again, this time scraping against it.

Kotaro leapt backwards as the claws dug into his chest. Damn, the pain from my left arm is distracting me. Kotaro held out Godai in a defensive pose, waiting for Jernal's next strike.

"You could still come with me Kotaro, you don't need to fight me." Jarnel held his fighting stance, but made no movement to suggest an attack.

Kotaro shook his head. "I can't go Jernal."

Jernal shook his head in disbelief. "Then forgive me my friend." He leapt once more at Kotaro, claws raised and ready to claim there next victim.

"No, forgive me." Kotaro slammed his hand on the ground, causing stone tendril's to rise and wrap around Jarnel's body, trapping him.

Jarnel struggled to get free from the stone prison. "Kotaro! They'll keep chasing you! Just turn yourself in! Don't fight the military!"

Kotaro began to walk away. "The military started it when they set me up. They can chase me all they want, I wont stop till I prove my innocence." He jumped to the next roof, running as fast as his injured body could carry him.

"Kotaro!" Jarnel screamed. Soldiers made it to the top of the building. They started to pry Jarnel down from the stone prison.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:40 am

Amelia dragged Zane to a small ladder that was stuck to a huge brickwall. "Follow me." She jumped up onto the ladded and started to climb. When she reached the top of the ladded she walked onto the roof of the building. She looked down to see how far Zane had climbed.
GL
GL

Stats & Info
Power: Swords and Axes

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:43 am

He followed suit, keeping a good enough distance but quickly followed her up when she reached the rooftops.

It was quiet and there weren't any other people. He was glad for that. "This is nice," he said, overseeing the town of Amestris. "Good taste, Amelia." He approved with a nod.

Zane

Stats & Info
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:58 am

She winked and smiled. "I was sure that you would like this place." She looked around and noticed that the sky was starting to get a little darker. "good, its a perfect time to be up on the roofs. The roofing tiles are still a little warm form all the sunlight, but the air is cool." She smiled and walked to the edge of the roof and sat down.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:03 am

He nodded and followed her, sitting beside her. "Yeah, wind feels nice," he said, the breeze definitely did their job.

"How does it feel to leave home, after being there almost all of your life?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:10 am

She looked down and watched the people pass by. "Right now, i dont mind. ... Its nice here in Amestris. I have met a lot of cool people." She smiled. "'But sure... sometimes i miss being taken care of." She laughed.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:29 am

He smiled. "I see," he said and opposed to her, he looked up at the sky. "Don't you ever feel lonely? Or, does knowing your past is a much stronger feeling right now than being back home?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:51 am

Amelia thought for a few seconds and nodded. "its a stronger feeling." She closed her eyes and laid down on her back. "and No, i dont feel lonely... anymore."
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:54 am

He ruffled her hair. "I'm glad to hear it," he smiled. "Anymore...? hm?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:04 am

She nodded and smiled. "As i said, i have gotten to know a lot of cool people around here. Like you." She winked and grinned.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:12 am

He laughed. "Right," he smiled and messed his hair. "I'm glad to have met you too."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:22 am

She smiled. "Thank you, that makes me happy."
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:25 am

He stood up. "Sure," he said. "Hey, you wanna go and pick up your weapon? He should be done now. Hopefully."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:03 am

Keixth went up the rooftop and sighed. *huff* that was a handful.
keixth looked at the view from the rooftops and said. "woah! what an awesome view!"
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info
Power: Double Guns
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:36 am

Amelia nodded. "Sure , lets do that." She gazed over the other city before she stood up. Somehow it looked like someone eles was up here, but on another roof a few houses away. "we got company." She said to Zane and looked at the person on the other rooftop.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:37 pm

Zane tried to look at where she was gazing at and shook his head. "Now he's gone," he said. "Don't worry about it."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:25 am

"hm..." She looked a little closer. "seems like youre right." She nodded and began to walk to the ladder.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:27 am

Because Zane was feeling in a good mood, he ran towards Amelia and grabbed her, and carried her. "Hold on tight," he said and without further warning, he jumped down the building.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:21 am

Amelia blinked.. "what the... did you hit your head or something, this is not like you, zane." She laughed and held onto Zane.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:27 am

They landed safely and he placed her down on her own feet. "I was feeling up to it," was his explanation. "It's faster that way. But you can go up again and go down through the ladder if you want." He said with a smirk.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:41 am

She eyerolled. "okey, i understand." She laughed.
"So, lets head over to the store, shall we?" She smiled and started to walk.

[Amelia and Zane out]
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:00 pm

Kotaro looked over the nearby street from the roof of a 5-star hotel. He had a pretty good view over everyone there, and what they were doing. Ever since the incident at the medical base, he had tried to be alone, tried to avoid those who had wished to help him. He closed his eyes. He remembered the red lightning that surrounded him, the room, and nearly the people in the room, transmuting everything with no control. What is it they are keeping from me? Kotaro sat on the edge of the rooftop, pondering the predicament.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowed Glass Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:03 am

Emi made her way to the rooftops and sat down, she had nothing to do so had decided to go exploring. "Break time!"
Shadowed Glass
Shadowed Glass

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next