Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xingese Capital city

+4
SamSeven
zergio
Yoyo
admin
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Xingese Capital city Empty Xingese Capital city

Post by admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:45 am

Ace hopped off the cart he had been travelling and laughed. "Well, it was a long journey to get here. But worth it. Time to do a little reconnaissance into some weaponry."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Metalwork Alchemy
Secondary: none

https://fullmetaleclipse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Xingese Capital city Empty Re: Xingese Capital city

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:04 am

Rei slid off her horse and walked it to a water trough. "That's a good girl," she said, patting it on its nose. "It's been a long journey. You did well across that desert."

She gave her horse a rub down and left it in a public stable. She walked out to the street and looked around, hands on her hips. "Ah, it's warm here. Just how I like it."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info
Stats: 7
Power: Lightning Alchemy
Secondary: Daggers

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:06 am

Ace immediately recognized the lady and made his move. He got behind her on the street. This was his chance to wooh a fellow traveler and get some company. "Is this a princess of Amestris my eyes have beheld?" he asked the young lady from behind.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:14 am

Rei's eye twitched at the voice behind her. She decided to try to ignore him and walked down the street as though he was not there.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:17 am

Ace fell face forward at the failure of his plan. He couldn't believe she had not even so much as turned around. He got back up, spirit renewed and chased after her and tapped her shoulder. "Um, miss?" Ace asked confused. "Hello!"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:26 am

Rei grimaced. "What?" she asked curtly. "What in the world is he doing in Xing of all places?"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:28 am

Ace finally recognized the girl before him and shrieked in fear. "Ahhh!" He jumped back. "Oh my, it was you."

Ace's face turned from heart stricken to fear as he stepped back. "Er, so what'cha doing here in Xing?"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:35 am

"Getting a book," she said simply, half-turning to face him. "You?"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:38 am

"Getting a book?" Ace answered back. He realized he probably sounded like an idiot but it was the truth.

"I need a book on ancient weaponry that only Xing has," Ace finished.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:44 am

Rei's eyes narrowed as she inspected the man. "I'm not helping you find it," she said, turning from him and walking down the road away from Ace.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:46 am

Ace threw himself on the ground in front of Rei. "Please! Please! Please! This book is really important. I am not using it for anything bad, it's actually good this time! Honest! It'll be like old times," Ace yelled as he crawled behind the stern woman.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:56 am

"Then definitely not," Rei said, stopping to avoid stepping on him. "I don't need to have the Military angry at me for helping you find a book about ancient weaponry."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:01 am

Ace clinged to Rei's foot as she raced away. "Come on! This isn't even for Resistance. This is just a personal hunch. I promise no one will ever know."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:03 am

"That's even worse!" Rei said, tugging at her leg. "Anything you have in mind can't possibly turn out well. Last time I agreed to help you, I wound up in a ridiculous amount of trouble."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:05 am

"That was just, a one time deal. Most people who help me," Ace stuttered as he remembered some of his situations.

"Hey, I am not nearly as bad as that military dork," Ace straightened up and laughed. "But I suppose since you know how to speak Xingese, you'll have no trouble here. I guess you don't need my help finding your book. I, of course, have been speaking Xingese for a few days. It's how I got a ride over here for free and got to hang with that lovely woman on the way. So since you're an expert on Xing I suppose you'd have no need for help, hm?"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:06 am

Rei crossed her arms. "That's right, so leave me alone." With a final tug, she released her leg and walked away.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:09 am

Ace followed Rei and smiled. He was well aware of her previous attempts to learn languages and how badly they had failed. Even if it had been a while, he doubted she had changed too much.

"I'm not following you, we're just going in the same direction," Ace said as she glared at him.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:13 am

Rei fixed her eyes straight ahead and refused to look at Ace. He had played his cards well. She was unable to speak the language, though she could read it easily enough. The man she was buying the book from spoke some of the language of Amestris, so she hoped they would be able to get by, though.

"I don't need your help," she muttered as they walked.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:17 am

"I know, I know," Ace said. "But I'm going in this direction, anyway."

Ace yelled to a few of the people as they walked greetings knowing that Rei probably couldn't stand it.

[And out for the night~]
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:26 am

Rei's eye twitched as Ace called out to the people around them. She knew he that he was throwing out random greetings to strangers, but she also knew he was doing it on purpose. "You're just making a fool of yourself," she said, walking a little faster in hopes of losing him.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:23 am

Will had traveled a long ways to get to this foreign place. He was doing business here. A friend of his came along with him, who told him about the deal. He spoke the language here, while Will knew Jack Squat about the language. He was told that tomatoes were a big deal here, since they had a shortage. They were paying a good 30$ per Dozen. The buying and selling prices was ridiculous, and Will felt bad taking advantage of people, but he seriously needed the cash. His friend only came along because Will promised 25% of the income to him for helping. Will grew a good 5 dozen tomatoes, so, if sales went well, he would still have made over 100$, which some would be used on Durins food. He recently stopped eating smushed worms, and now craved birdseed. Will figured he'd buy some here, since Durin's current supply was nearly gone.

Durin was at the farm. It hurted him to leave him there, but he couldn't risk taking him with him, or leave him at the bookstore. Rei would likely go off to do things, and Tosh seemed to have disappeared. He put Durin in a bigger cage with a large amount of food. He also had the wolves to protect him.

Wills attention snapped back to the real world as he approached the stores. He began to look for one that desperately needed tomatoes.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Dwyrin sat in her second floor hotel room in the capital city, staring out the window. She had been enjoying some much needed down time away from Central - not that she had been there very long. But that was the way she liked it. The same scenery for too long became monotonous.

She had been sent here for a job, but had more personal reasons for coming, as well. Xing was a country of strange alchemy. Restorative alchemy, in particular. And I could definitely use some practice, there. Sighing, she glanced down at a scar on her left forearm. She just had to find the time, and a clue. As usual, it seemed, she had no idea where to start looking.

SamSeven

Stats & Info
Power: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:32 am

Will slowly advanced down the market. All the traders looked like they needed tomatoes, but he wasn't sure which one to sell to
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:36 am

Rei picked up speed, hoping to lose Ace in the growing crowds of Xing. "If I can just get rid of him I'll be set," she thought, ducking between a couple of elderly men. She promptly rounded a corner and broke into a run, weaving nimbly through the people, not bothering to look back to see if Ace was following her.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:48 am

Well, not gonna find anything out in here.

With that she rose from her windowsill, and stretched her arms above her head. Grabbing her bag, she headed for the door. As she left the hotel, she had the odd feeling that she was being watched. She let it slide, owing the paranoia to her recent adventures.

SamSeven

Stats & Info
Power: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next